It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Adds to evidence of vaccine Saftey (Mercury)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Study Adds to evidence of vaccine Saftey (Mercury)

www.google.com

CHICAGO (AP) — A new study from Italy adds to a mountain of evidence that a mercury-based preservative once used in many vaccines doesn't hurt children, offering more reassurance to parents.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just another double speak from our beloved slave master's.
Sure a Neuro-Toxin isn't bad for you or your kids!!! What did you think? Sure it's a poison, but don't call it that.
Just add it to the list of corruption and disreguard for people's live's.

The Mercury is used just like the Melamime in baby's formula. The fluoride, the Aspartame, the new poison's of choice. An unnatural additive for profit increase's and screw the public who take's it.

This story was on page 3 on Long Island Newsday as well and in neither story did they remind that Mercury is actually a toxin.

DON"T FEED ME THIS #, I am not falling for it!!!!

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It isn't just the mercury in the vaccines that is a problem.

The issue of over-vaccination is gaining a lot of ground in the animal world and many people are changing their views and protocols when it comes to vaccinating our pets.

Yet we are still giving newborn babies cocktails of multiple vaccines every few months.
This creates a major assault on the immune systems of these children, with possible long term side effects that can be almost impossible to definitely pin on the vaccines themselves.

In moderation and done with care vaccines can be a wonderful thing, but loading up babies who have no immune system of their own in the first place with all of these harmful substances and modified diseases is just asking for trouble.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Soon they'll be putting Vitamin M (Mercury) in our multivitamins... along with flouride(Vitamin F), all pills already contain Vitamin T (Titanium).

*The government cares...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
How can any doctor or researcher say that mercury is safe? If a dentist does not dispose of the leftover amalgam properly the EPA can fine him and take away his license. The EPA lists mercury as one of the worst poisons.
I have been hospitalized four times when fillings in my teeth broke open and the last time was the worst when I unknowingly swallowed a large molar filling that fell out. The doctors could find nothing wrong with me. When I got home I did some research on mercury poisoning and I had most of the classic symptoms.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
View this and then more for the sad sad truth:

www.disclose.tv...

PAB's doctoring records and killing our troops with friendly needle fire

Let's ask a vaccine manufacturer
www.youtube.com...

Let's ask the Father of Vaccine
www.youtube.com...

What's Kerry think? who knows
www.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Soon they'll be putting Vitamin M (Mercury) in our multivitamins... along with flouride(Vitamin F), all pills already contain Vitamin T (Titanium).

*The government cares...

I'm hoping you just made up those vitamin names because:

Vitamin M is Folic acid
www.anewlife.co.uk...

Vitamin F is better known as omega-3 and omega-6
www.anyvitamins.com...

Vitamin T is found in sesame seeds as well egg yolks
www.anyvitamins.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You caught me - I was trying to be funny using obscure vitamins that hardly anyone on ATS would recognize.

Even You had to visit other websites in order to 'debunk' my attempt at humour vis-a-vis the intentional misnomers in my last post.

Cheers Friend! You are always a pleasure to have around!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Good.

Like I said I assumed you were making them up, I didn't think you were that silly

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Truth is nice but I don't seem to see your viewpoint on this

Others have been poisoned by the Merc, I have been very sick from Sushi recently and I had classic Merc poison symptons... STill love that Blue Fin though....

Scary doublespeak and parents dont care enough to research what they give their babies... Shhhh American Idol Is on..... What was I saying?

Oh yea... We should have Fedor knock out all the corrupt people in this world.
I live to a higher standard and I cant stand theese corrupt money whores. Dont let me take this personally, then catch you in your personal life you Sob's.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Well I actually thought Mercury was almost phased out of being used in medicine?

Some countries have banned it entirely except for some cases where it's used as a Diuretic

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Next thing you know they'll be lacing our food with Sodium Chloride, and telling us our bodies require it to stay healthy. In case you didn't know, Sodium is from the same Periodic column as Potassium. Have you ever seen what Sodium or Potassium does in water? Holy #! No wonder there's so many cases of spontaneous human combustion! And Chlorine is the same stuff they use to kill bacteria in pools! It's one of the most deadly elements known to man, and they used to use it to gas people to death!

This goes DEEP man... even the Romans used to pay their workers wages in Sodium Chloride! It's a conspiracy of death that dates back nearly to the dawn of civilization itself!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You all are such fear mongers. You really think our Govt would hurt us on purpose?

Thank God that Mercury was injected in me as a baby, I wouldnt be the man I am today because of it. A little Sodium Chloride or potassium is good for you, as is Mercury. The studies prove it. There are more people today than ever and if a few million go away no one wouldf ever notice or care, especially if they arent white.

Someday we will be standing and Praising Zion for the cleansing of our mother earth of all the stupid and pointless people.
Thank God for it's Heaven on Earth Israel

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Mountain of evidence" my butt.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sure. These "studies" show up all the time. When they come out, you should always ask the following questions of the study:

1.Who paid for the study?

2. Does the person doing the study receive money/stock from a pharmaceutical company?

3. Do they work for an organization that receives money from big pharma?

4. If they are not currently receiving money from big pharma, after the study is released, are they offered positions in big pharma?

Those are some pesky questions that get in the way of spin and bogus studies.

Ever wonder how much money the AMA gets from big pharma for advertising in their journals? Still don't see the conflict of interest?

Who are the people putting on the seminars for doctors to be informed of new treatments available for their patients? Big Pharma.

Hmm.

I notice that this report doesn't have any links to the vindicating study. Maybe I missed it.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by xman_in_blackx]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
I notice that this report doesn't have any links to the vindicating study. Maybe I missed it.

It does however provide the name of the lead author (Alberto Tozzi) and the title of the journal it was published in (Pediatrics), which makes it not all that difficult to find.

Here is the abstract. Since it's a brand-new article, you have to pay to get the full thing.

I think people are misinterpreting the results.

It is not saying that mercury is not a toxin. Mercury is a toxic substance, no one doubts that.

It is saying that there is no difference in neurological function between children who received vaccines with a lower level of thimerosal in the early 1990s and with a higher level of thimerosal at the same time.

Mercury is toxic; but thimerosal in vaccines does not cause autism in healthy children.

One nice thing about this study is that the action was taken before the hysteria about thimerosal and autism – so nobody had disproving that link on their agenda at the time.

new topics

top topics

join