It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton - Response to UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
IS THIS FOR REAL??

From the Philadelphia Examiner -
Story Here

Newly confirmed Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has long had an interest in UFOs and the existence of extraterrestrial life. She was given an informal briefing in August 1995 by billionaire philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller, on the best available UFO evidence. An August 4, 1995, memo by President Clinton’s Science Advisor, Dr Jack Gibbons, confirmed that the Clintons would be vacationing with Rockefeller at his Teton Ranch in Wyoming that summer, and they would discuss UFOs:

Here is the Memo that is discussed - www.hillaryclintonufo.net...

I know that Bill Clinton wanted to be briefed on UFOs and that he was frustrated at not being told everything. But I had no idea Hillary was into this. Or is this a hoax thing that has been debunked and I missed that ...

If Hillary really has been briefed by the Rockefellers 14 years ago, then I would think that we would have gotten more information during the Clinton years then we did.

Any thoughts on this?? It's rather odd.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The Rockefeller Initiative is unfortunately not too well known outside Ufology circles. IsaacKoi did a great write up on it in this thread here.

Apparently the time wasn't right in the Clinton years. Since then a lot of work has been going on in the background and some interesting choices have been made by the Obama admin in intelligence roles. Hopefully they are playing a smart positioning game this time.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Rockefeller report is quite good, but it must be kept in mind that it was based on cases and information known to civilian investigators. There is a mountain of good data there, of course, and it is compelling. I would be very surprised if Bill Clinton ever got any information from any government agency that has the really good stuff.

If Obama and his administration are only able to roll back the compulsive secrecy in those government agencies to the level they were at during the Clinton years, I think there will be some very interesting revelations. There are some good people "in the know" who also feel the information belongs to the people, and want to get it out. Things are looking good for more open government at the moment. Let's hope it continues.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirrel2005

U should be banned and sent a virus for utmost stupidity.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by solarstorm]

Mod Edit - removed quoted post

[edit on 25-1-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wake up people..! You are still sleeping believing that Mr Clinton or Hillary are correct and decent people..You have just been so innocents that even Jesus will say about you..Of the Innocents will be the Kingdom of Heaven...Clinton for your Information belong to the same creed as Bush, Rockefeller and Rumsfeld and Cheney...all are puppets of the majestic-12 or whatever its name is now and it is THEM who dont want yet to tell the people about the Aliens pact or UFos with whom THEY have made more than 9 Pacts or Treaties as the Dr Dan Burisch has told to everyone since 2001...is enough proof for you to know that Mr Clinton has disregard a Conspirancy on 9/11/2001 since he already know that the Building 7 was not crushed by any plane at all and was going down the same way..! he is enough smart to notice that great contradiction of the plan shown by Bush governmemt making stupid explanations besides of leaving planes specially for saudi Arabs going out of the country on the same day of disgrace...!
and i dont want to repeat that planes got 2 Wings and 4 motors, but the windows near the hole in the Pentagon did not fall down...! You need to be ignorant or stupid to believe a government with all those clues.
Plynius the Younger.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
For the first time in US history were ready for public acknowledgement by TPTB. Religion has waned in large part due to the constant catholic scandals (really is there any priest who HASNT raped someone?) Socially 50% of the country already believe it. Our country is in economic crisis and we really need to have something changed soon b4 everyones jobless. Remember how ww2 brought us out of the depression?

Its not like we are completely helpless like we were 20-30 years ago. No one will panic like with orson wells WotW's. Frankly we could probably take them in a fight now. They gave us too much or were careless with one too many crashes and now we can put up a fight.

You would think they of all people would remember what human beings are made for.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, that is awesome. i hope they actively follow through with it. However, her being an ambitous politician who once called Stay At Home mom's lazy at the outset of Bill's Campaign, then, reversed her opinion, cut her hair and began sporting a bandanna, while touting Stay At Home moms as worker's equal to any out there, well, makes me wonder, if the fact that it was brought up and recieved so much votes on the matter in several categories combined in the Citizen's Breifing Book (CBB), didn't affect her politics on the matter anyway.
Either way. Hooray! let's see how far it goes.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
...I honestly believe that if we are ever going to get "disclosure" it will be during an Obama administration.
He knows how to be discreet, he has positioned people like Clinton...etc.
But...the best reason to be optomisitc is that it will tempt people in the
"know" to come forward once they feel that there are enough people to support them or maybe even protect them.
Look at Carter for example....he wanted to know but he was out there on an island. The old cold weather crowd is almost gone from power. The Bush's, Cheney that has been around forever, Rumsfeld. This is a new generation of leaders we have now. They couldn't even keep Obama from having his Blackberry.
...if you have no other reason to support or even like Obama...and you ever want to live long enough to "find out" if ET is real, this is your best hope. He has set the ground work from his first day. But we have to be patient and allow time for people to accept this new culture in Washington and when they feel safe enough to surface....we will get our disclosure.

join