It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Royal Family and MOD Banned UFO and Crop Circle documents, UK,2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Colin is best known for his research into the crop circle subject since 1983. He provides the only continuity between the past research era and the present, along with his friend and colleague, Busty Taylor. His long view of both the genuine phenomenon and the human-made phenomenon provides unique insight into the subject. His research results indicate the intelligence behind the phenomenon is interacting with both crop circle researchers and many of the people who make the hoaxes.

According to Colin Andrews "In the last 24 hours I have been instructed to remove one of the many documents posted on my site in that article. I stand by the complete contents of my allegation that Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, the Queen and the public were lied to with regards Crop Circles and UFOs. I also stand by my commitment to lobby for a new period of openness and honesty regarding such topics as the UFO and crop circles."

Source
Here is one of the alleged letter:

Source

No government has the right to control the growth of human consciousness. My article was written and support documents have been released for the first time to support this new era and to see to it that the peoples business really does bring in the tide of change that we all deserve.

Nick Pope who was formerly head of the Ministry of Defence’s UFO department replies that: “Some of the issues Colin highlights have arisen because the line between official and private interest - even within government, the military and the intelligence agencies - can be blurred. There are particular sensitivities and political difficulties when members of the Royal Family are involved. “I agree that the MoD has downplayed its interest and involvement in the crop circle issue, as it has with the UFO phenomenon. This has been the policy for many years and it's no secret that I had to play my part in this when I worked for the government.

Source

In past he also talks about Crop Circle and CIA check out this Video

Google Video Link

[edit on 25-1-2009 by uk_ufo_news]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by uk_ufo_news

Sorry, I am confused.

I read his website and it would appear he has been in correspondence with several members of the Royals Family, as well senior ex-ministers and other higher-ups. He goes on to say that Parliament, the Royals and even the PM were deceived.

It is unclear as to whom, or even if anyone has, asked him to remove documents. He appears to be on good terms with such people.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

January 20, 2009 - Late last night I was instructed to remove one of the documents from my new article, posted here yesterday (below). I was told that legal action would be taken if it was not immediately removed from my web site - this has been done. A the UK national newspaper 'The Sun" who is publishing my article this week has also been asked to remove the document. My article is not effected in any substantive way by complying with this request.

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ah, I see...

It doesn't seem to indicate who requested this removal. I assume as it is the Duke of Edinburgh's letter removed, it was him that requested it? Strange considering that elsewhere on the website it seems to indicate that he has a great deal of interest in this field.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i also don't see any indication of who is actually telling him to remove the document wich makes me suspicious about this.

it could be true but it could also be just a publicity stunt ?

we need all the facts in my opinion

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i also don't see any indication of who is actually telling him to remove the document wich makes me suspicious about this.

it could be true but it could also be just a publicity stunt ?

we need all the facts in my opinion

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It may be that correspondence between the DoE or any other high-ranking member of the Royal Family to a private individual could be regarded as within the domain of the "Public Records Office" and so subject to Crown Copyright. As such, permission for publication anywhere would have to be sought from the PRO.

To be fair, if I have written a letter to an individual intending my remarks to be made to them personally and not for general distribution, I would take offence if they then decided to publish it on the web. I would use the copyright laws to remove the offending article.

This whole area is a quagmire but my guess is that "Colin" should have sought permission before publishing them. Fair dues.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

the Sun article does not tell me exactly who asked him to remove the letter

what was the point of you posting that link since it does not answer the question ?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

the Sun article does not tell me exactly who asked him to remove the letter

what was the point of you posting that link since it does not answer the question ?

www.--.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

ok

this is getting ridiculous

you posted another link with no reference to identify who or what asked him to remove the letter.

if i remember correctly this happened a long time ago and is not something recent as these articles imply.

i think this is a publicity stunt to sell books and other related crop circle material...just my opinion

edit to say...

even if you posted a name i would still be skeptical about the claims being made here because the supposed phone call would be difficult to verify and prove that it actually happened.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

reply to post by easynow

I understand this posting will appear as anonymous until I register but I do not have time at this second.

Its Colin Andrews here. I do state in the article that I was asked to remove the letter (yes you are right) from the Duke of Edinburgh by his friend who gave it to me. The Duke and I share a mutual friend, the man concerned. If it had remained on my site ( www.ColinAndrews.net ) our mutual friend would have been in the line of fire from Buckingham Palace. The person concerned, who I will not name, does not need to be hurt by the much bigger case being made here. I have better things to be doing than some publicity stunt as suggested by one of the bloggers here. I have come out NOW on the first of several articles to come, to pressure for openness and honesty with the subject/s.

I hope this clears this business up, about the letter.

The article contains many more important issues - like the MOD andParliamnet, also the public being deliberately lied to. I show the evidence. Please do take the time to read it fully and check out all the links to the evidence.

Best wishes

Colin Andrews
www.ColinAndrews.net

top topics

join