It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for All You Bible Scholars....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OK, I've been pondering some questions over the "Bible Code" for some time now, and finding no solution through my research, have decided to call upon all the faithful Bible Scholars weaved through ATS.

OK. The Bible Code. Here we go:

1. Is ANCIENT Hebrew (original text of the Torah) or MODERN Hebrew (what most Torah's today are printed in) used for these decondings?

2. WHy decoding in english? Say I put in "Terrorist" and get a bunch of information....say i put in the Spanish or Latin or French word for terrorist...would the same information come out in this other language, or would it give me something like "Tiger eats racoon."? WHere'd the English deconding trend come from?

3. If this is supposedly able to be used for future events, why is it that we only seem to be able to see predictions in the code AFTER the event has taken place?

4. Why is it called the "Bible" Code, if it is in fact the Old Testament (cough cough THE TORAH) that is being decoded?

5. OK, going a little bit antsy and conspiracy theory on you.....
We've yet to comlpetely "decode" the bible code, correct? Then say, that possibly terrorist groups have already completed the code, and are simply following out its orders?

Sorry if I seem ignorant in any way, but they seem like valid questions to me. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You just saw that on the History Channel didnt you?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Haha! No, but I saw the commercial yesterday

Will there be a repeat of the show later on tonight? I want to watch it.

Actually I really got spurred when I was surfing the web (I can't believe I just used that phrase) last week. I went to Unexplained Mysteries in the light of the whole plagiarism diddy that happened, so I wanted to check out that site and see for myself. I saw somebodys post on the Bible Code and I was like what the heffa jeffa?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

top topics

join