It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question on mirrors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Strange. i was looking into my mirror last night to see if I could spot anything out of the ordinary. Looking pretty much for exactly what whiteice was looking for. I didn't see anything because i was a bit rushed and was headed off to bed, but i was staring directly at my eyes hoping I'd come across something. If nothing else, i've got some strange eyeballs. i know they've always been brown, but there's a lot going on in there other than just one color. Maybe one day i'll see something spooky and pass out. I can only hope.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Change your technique, it works for everyone if attempted properly - even if it's just noticing things like blind spots and distortions. Have a read of the links I posted and come back.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Yes that was the German man, and it was his dead daughter that appeared (among others). If I am not mistaken he also is deceased now. Maybe we can use his set up to get him to show.... Freaky stuff.

To the OP: I do not know what is going on. Just stop doing it, ok
? I mean, why drive yourself crazy?

I have had once a bad trip and was so stupid to look in the mirror. One pupil was tiny the other big, I looked crazy and freaked myself out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join