It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out Morgellons disease. And I need all your help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The Cause of Morgellons disease

what is in chemtrails?

www.abc.net.au...

Scientists crack gas-eating algae's genetic code -abc news

US scientists say they have unravelled the genetic map of a microscopic algae that absorbs huge amounts of greenhouse gases.

"These organisms are incredibly important in the global carbon cycle," said Virginia Armbrust, Professor of Oceanography at the University of Washington, and lead author of an article in the October 1 issue of the journal Science.

Professor Armbrust says mapping the diatom's genome "gives insight into how the ...

Someone has ordered jet's to try to combat global warming without the peoples permission, and they are spraying algae into in the atmosphere. safe? "no"

algae is a life form not to be disturbed from its natural habitat because it like many other plants can evolve its organic properties to its environment. Algae is one of the oldest life forms on earth. Algae is what the governments chem trails are made from and Morgellons disease is the result. This algae that is sprayed all over our homes is trying "and succeding" to adapt to a change in its environment. Since algae needs a water-based home and nutrition they can feed and grow like leaches under the water rich skin.

Earth is in a stage of its life-cycle were death is close. What we have on this planet was nurtured to the fullest extent by our mother Earth. Life was once a womb for our mother to bare and now we have grown and mother must decay. "To whombever is leading this algae project please dont try to stop the inevitable in this fashion, do the following instead. STOP CUTTING DOWN THE FOREST, STOP POLLUTING THE WATER AND AIR, STOP BURNING HARMFUL GASSES, AND INFORM!!! INFORM THE PEOPLE AND EDUCATE!!! If the ozone failing is just a part of our mothers death, let it be.

When looking at a comparison of a picture of algae and a picture of the skin of of the victims of Morgellon you notice that they both have the same structural makeup.

compare pictures online to see for yourselves,
search for
Microscoped Morgellons parasites
A random microscope of different algae

The Morgellon parasite and the Algae have much in common. It is also obvious to see that the algae has changed to a more compact form under the skin because it must live within tissues instead of its normal habitat. There is too much in common to even start list everything thats the same between them.

I hope this can ease the minds of thousands of people and bring light to this mystery and I will continue to study this with the help from all of you.

Jeremy
Ethnopharmacoligist, Botanist
Contact at [personal info removed]

[edit: clipped quoted content, added source link and required EX tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingToaster
Someone has ordered jet's to try to combat global warming without the peoples permission, and they are spraying algae into in the atmosphere. safe? "no"

Really? As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, no one has proven beyond doubt that chem-trails exist let alone suggest that they have algae in them. More like misidentified contrails.

Can you show definitive scientific documentation from an official or reliable source that backs up these statements?

IRM

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Algae are pretty large. Microscope can easily spot them. There are numerous parasites that can live in human body , but an algae? Since it is not "designed" to this by nature, then it must be artificially ingineered to parasite on humans without killing them. If reason is to fight CO2 then why anyone will put efforts into this?
Once again, algae can be easily spotted by even simple microscope. So it is impossible to hide.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Algae is going to become or allready is in jet fuel. There is a show on I think the science channel or discovery channel this friday at 10am if you want to know more from their side.. they are now coming right out and saying that the use algae, there is no hiding about it. they just want poeple to believe that its ok to use algae just like its ok to eat "High fructose corn syrup" But from what I understand adding algae to a forign environment in extreme conditions can be bad. not only are these algaes set out into the atmosphere but they are bombarded by radiation, green house gasses and who knows what else.

"Since it is not "designed" to this by nature, then it must be artificially ingineered to parasite on humans without killing them"

-It seem to be designed or at least adapted algae
can some one add some images of microscoped Morgellion
and some of microscoped algae because I dont know how to add images..?
you can find some good ones on any image search engine.

-This is my theory that I thought of last night so I have had no time to work out the details, but I have contacted some leading reasearchers this morning.

"Really? As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, no one has proven beyond doubt that chem-trails exist let alone suggest that they have algae in them. More like misidentified contrails."

-I understand that this is a controversial subject but if I am correct then it will show in the data when comparing algae and the parasites

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Interesting theory however it does not add up. I have two questions for you.

How could algae survive in jet fuel? I mean I can kill it in my pool with a bit of chlorine I would think pure jet fuel would kill it off pretty easily.

Wouldn't this algae be easily detected all over our neighborhoods if it was being sprayed on us?

I am not a chemtrail debunker. I do think something is up but it is not algae.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The photos of samples of Morgellons that Ive seen appear to have fibers thar closely resemble fine wires or threads.
I do believe that if it were something as simple as an algae Dr.s and Scientists would have been able to identify the disease as such by now.

Algae has no true roots or stems.It lives on or in water.

We have water in us but Not Much On us.(at least I don't)
It's surviveability also depends on photosynthesis.

Most folks I know are not moist enough and retain the moisture
long enough while absorbing sun light to give Algae a chance to grow on their arms,legs and backs.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm not positive but I don't think that Algae would survive if dropped from 10,000 to 30,000 feet.
It would freeze dry,then dry out,turn to powder and die before it hit the ground wouldn't it?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
boron has been found as a active chemical in the rain espessially in large citys like LA or Dallas, and Bacteria are relatively tolerant towards boron, as are freshwater green algae and blue-green algae

check out some of the pics on a image search where goo piles sit all over the citys after some rain, and after chemtrails.. this could be one cause of the contamination.

three species of blue-green algae readily absorbed boron and nitrogen fixing species showed a marked growth response to boron when nitrate was omitted from the culture medium. The response to boron was less with nitrate in the medium, probably due to increased contamination from the nitrate salt rather than an involvement of boron in the fixation process. The boron content of the deficient blue-green algae was 1–2 μg/g, suggesting a requirement below dicot angiosperms and comparable to monocots. -Physiologia Plantarum
-Boron that fall so far could give them enough particals to attach to. could this be the reason for its safe landing

.Algae are prominent in bodies of water, common in terrestrial environments and are found in unusual environments, such as on snow and on ice. Seaweeds grow mostly in shallow marine waters, under 100 metres (330 ft); however some have been recorded to a depth of 360 metres (1,200 ft)[
-Algae have been know to evolve to extreme enviroments.

Some species of Algae form symbiotic relationships with other organisms. In these symbioses, the algae supply photosynthates (organic substances) to the host organism providing protection to the algal cells.
-I found this interesting.

Some unicellular species rely entirely on external energy sources and have limited or no photosynthetic apparatus.
-Explains why they can go without light.

These fibers cannot be manmade and do not come from a plant. This could be a byproduct of a biological organism.
-sounds like algae?

"These jets have a large share in the responsibility of reducing photosynthesis in plants, increasing humidity (allowing mold, mildews and fungus to proliferate), and altering the growing cycle of plants, trees and crops, which impacts the survival of many plant and animal species

The Ballantine Scale is a biologically defined scale for measuring the degree of exposure of rocky shores to wave action.
Laminaria and Saccorhiza polyschides and small algae common in the sublittoral. Different species growing on rocky shores require different degrees of protection from certain aspects of the physical environment, of which wave action is often the most important." The species present in the littoral zone therefore indicate the degree of the shore's exposure.
-small algaes are allready adapted to extreme enviroments

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Atmospheric conditions at which planes generally fly at would instantly kill any algae...

Algae living in a parasitic relationship with humans? Sounds pretty farfetched to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Morgellan's has nothing to do with algae. It involves the genetic manipulation of crops, gardening and the soil. Look up the victims of Morgellan's and notice that they are mostly all gardeners.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
New info on morgellons -

www.naturalnews.com...

Morgellons: Expert Says Awareness and Early Treatment are Paramount by Barbara Minton, Natural Health Editor See all articles by this author Email this author (NaturalNews) Morgellons is a terrifying disease reaching pandemic status. Yet because the symptoms of the disease are so bizarre, people who have it tend to withdraw and become isolated from society. With mysterious fibers and parasites coming through lesions in their skin, Morgellons sufferers often live in fear. As a result there is no pressure on the medical establishment to become educated about the disease, and most practitioners continue to view it as isolated instances of delusional parasitosis. Because Morgellons affects cognitive functioning and the ability to communicate, its victims are often unable to advocate for themselves, and few are knowledgeable or willing to advocate for them. Trisha Springstead, a former surgical charge nurse and clinical educator who now works as an advocate for patient's rights, has stepped in to fill some of this gap. Both knowledgeable and experienced with Morgellons, Trisha agreed to be interviewed to provide the kind of insight into the disease that can only come from direct experience.

top topics

join