It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can shamans see aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello everybody!

I have heard from a good friend of mine, she is a shaman, that they can see aliens at astrallevel.

I am wondering, do you think that this can be true?

Please post your opinion here!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanne2006

what does she say they look like? my friend does astral travel and recounts elementals

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They look like material, but normally the charakter looks different on astral level. I also was on astral level a few times but I don`t see any aliens.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What did your friend see?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If she's practicing actual shamanism then they're most likely not aliens. I prefer to think of such things as hyperdimensional beings. While this may be what aliens are, the term implies that this is their home dimension.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Way, way, way too many drugs. Someone needs to give really serious consideration to rehab!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Can shamans see aliens?

what is a shamans ? and

can shamans hear aliens ?

can shamans smell aliens ?

can shamans taste aliens ?

can shamans touch aliens ?

better question yet....

can aliens see shamans ?

wow this is ridiculous...lol

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilocybnr2
tell her to lay off the smack

That was offensive, rude, childish, and totally uncalled for; judging by your screen name you evidently are familiar with certain varieties of mushroom; so please leave your comments for yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

We are all multi-dimensinal beings; and I have several friends and associates that walk shamanic paths, yet I haven't heard any reports of alien spirits being encountered; different types and levels of souls and lower astrals, but no classic aliens i.e. little grays.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello Daniel!

Sorry I can only answering you here, because I haven`t enough posts.
My answer to your question:She is from germany and she makes everyday travelling to meet her soulmate...and make things for people to heal them...and everything like that.

Jeanne

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is also a post from me a long time ago.

Did anybody of you hear about shamans or other people like that?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It is claimed that shamans do occasionally see and contact beings in the astral plane, so yes, you could say they do see aliens of sorts if you believe in the claims.

The question is, what kind of aliens is your friend claiming to have seen?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

There is a big difference between extraterrestial (flesh&blood equivelent)
life forms

and completely 'alien' lifeforms, meaning unrecognizable creatures...

a lot of what a shaman 'sees' is a symbolic image that has substance & realness, mass and inertia & all the qualities of a living, material entity.
The image the shaman 'sees' is the essential nature of the entity given
a symbolic outer appearance...

in a case in particular:
a 'alien' reptile skinned, human form, with the classic large onyx colored Eyes of a 'Grey' was battleing myself in a large ivory walled Dome...
to the shaman it was obvious that the Lizard skinned humanoid represented the Limbic region of my brain
& the ivory colored Dome (arena) in which we engaged in Kung-Fu fighting was actually the inside of one's skull.

yup, i later found out that i had a growing aneurism in my brain stem area,
a brain surgeon put 2 clamps in my skull to stop this alien presence in my internal world.

get the idea about symbolism & the reality of 'aliens'

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes indeed. It is quite common for shamans to see what most refer to as alien beings.
of all sorts.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am a shaman and I have to say : I have seen so many creatures and things in the last years, that I don't know if there was a alien. Maybe I don't want to see them as a alien, because I am a little bit afraid to meet a alien

But the question for me is : Can other people see aliens? Or only shaman?

Than I try to see them on my next journey

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes I can and have been for 15 years. I am a collective death shaman and have been on a ship with full consciousness to observe Alien Nation Mind #ers. They rape children and teens emotional body's. I know so much about them but every asshole man who is the president of UFO organizations DON'T want to hear anything... like a man, they just want the CHASE. But not younger men, they listen to me as a wise woman all the time. I will give you a clue how to find me... THE SONG YOU SING

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Shamen speak to and see "Higher beings", gods of old, aliens of today.. With the use of, or without drugs.. So yes Shamen can see "Aliens".. Myself am hoping to become one

They may also speak to animals, plants and all that is life..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here's a question:

Would a shaman tell you he couldn't see aliens?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am a shaman and I have never seen aliens... maybe I have, but not realize that it was an alien

I meet so many different things in the last years, so I don't know if someone was a alien...
And I see them without drugs
maybe with drugs they all looks like aliens

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join