It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Die In Creche Stabbings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Belgium is a hotbead of "Gladio"-type NWO activity and has been for many decades. It was the sight of the Brabant supermarket massacre of the '70s, the murderous Dutroux pedophile ring of the '80s, and more recently the home of Antwerp street rampager Hans van Themsche. All mysterious affairs that have never been fully investigated.

Watch for Belgium to follow England into an anti-knife and -violence crusade which will only result in more control of the population by the gub'mint. When are the people of Belgium going to wake up?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
All interesting affairs, but totally unrelated to this event, except maybe that they all where perpetrated with no regard to common human feelings..

A march was held to remember the toddlers that died, attendance was around 7000 people.

I have not shed a tear in years. But when I look at the rapporting from this atrocity I had to cry, seeing how easily it could have been my little nephew.

Who on earth can do something like this, to kill so innocent a being without a second thought?

the perpetrator now refuses to eat, and is hospitalized where he's fed through a baxter.

I'd have an easy fix.. feed him like they force-feed geese in order to make that geese liver paté..

No punishment any man could dream up would suffice to break through this murderer's smugness.. he's not coöperating with the investigation in any way, going so far as to laugh at the detectives.

He's lucky the Belgian police officers in charge of his case are 'professionals'.. I am sure many of my fellow countrymen could not be held fully accountable for any hardship this scum has to endure if I or they would be handling this..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join