It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights --- My Story.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This has always been an intriguing event. It seems that there were two events, the second one fabricated to muddle the first one in the public's perception. Numerous reports of an actual huge physical object in the sky in the first event, it seems "something" was up there.

Topol M's added info is the first I have heard of actual radar evidence of an unknown object in the sky. If his reports are accurate, it was a large craft, emitting either a jamming radar or some electronic phenomena that mimics radar jamming. Plus, according to Topol M's report, it took off at Mach 1.8, were talking military class speeds here. Top 50 Fastest aircraft

The only thing about the event that strikes me as odd is that to my knowledge, none of the Local Civilian airports noticed anything strange on radar, I would assume a radar jamming effect would be noticeable on a FAA Radar.

edit on 3-9-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Topol-M

what gets me is that pilots choose to stay mum; like the helicopter pilot that flew right next to the UFO over Tinley Park, IL. I thought being a pilot came hand in hand with having "balls."

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Topol-M

If I were flying a plane that night I would have ignored orders and went right to it, it would have been worth jail time or my life. Really nice story and thanks for your side! S & F for you Sir!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Topol-M

Thanks Topol, I was looking for just such a reference. Sometimes All roads lead back to ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Yes, it has already been shown that the lights on a craft moving behind the mountain would disappear in the same fashion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join