It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cardinals Win!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And so the Arizona end a 61 year streak! They win the NFC Championship and now will go on to the Super Bowl! With my Patriots out I have to root for the NFC team now. Go Cards! Beat Steelers, or Ravens, whoever wins. BTW, did you know the Steelers are the only team with a color on thier helmet that is not seen on the uniform?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Another Obama the Mesiah miracle jk lol. GO CARDS! The Cardinals have yellow on their helmet but none on uni's also the Chiefs have black trim on their helmet and no black on their uni's but that ones stretching it maybe. And I think the Titans don't have red in their uniforms either.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I do hope they win even though they beat the Eagles. They can make up for it by trading Anquan Boldin to the Eagles.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I got some bad news for you Cardinals fans...........

You have to play the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers in two weeks down in Tampa.

So have fun chewing on that nightmarish thought.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Go Cardinals....go Ben Graham!!!

First Aussie in a superbowl

Yay!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hmm, Kurt Warner is handsome but Ben is a hunk! I gotta root for Cards though since they aren't in the AFC like my Pats are.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That was a good game to watch. AZ dominated the first half. As soon as they went up, I knew it was over - McNabb is such a choke artist.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I'd agree that he is a choke artist, but I don't think it wasn't his fault this time, the last time they had a chance to score he threw the ball perfectly to the WR's but the problem was they didn't catch em haha.... I would have loved to seen a Eagles/Steelers SB but whatchya gonna do? Gamer what games do you play? maybe I can school you one of these days hehe

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was looking forward to Eagles and Steelers ooo well, I had to figure they'd choke like always. Good game though I'm still mad about it! Hey Gamer what systems do you own?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm rooting for the underdog and I hope they beat the Steelers in the BIG ONE! The Titans next year! GO TITANS

GO CARDINALS!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
if someone had told me this a week ago, i would have laughed myself into a coma, no offence, but underdogs make it to the Superbowl? Come on, but i am glad, it means there is still hope for the underdog, like my raiders, they gotta stop sucking eventualy, right?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
*instructions* - view my avatar.

Nuff Said.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have to root for Cardinals, sorry Elevate. ALthough your quarterback is a bigger hunk then Kurt but sorry go Cards! I love the underdog, unless they're playing my Pats.(Grrr Giants) As to the others, I have a PS3, PC, GBA, and a SNES. Still love busting out Zelda or Fzero every now and then lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Awesome games btw! I don't have any working SNES's anymore tho haha... What's you're PSN? Nothing really good on there right now so I'm breaking out some Socom!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated7

wait, where did that come from?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I believe socom comes from the ps3 well earlier than that lol, no but seriously where did what come from?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here was the pre-season prediction on the Cardinals and Steelers:

FootballLOCKS.com's NFL Predictions 2008
St. Louis Rams Season Preview
Projected 2008 Finish (4-12)
3rd Place NFC West

FootballLOCKS.com's NFL Predictions 2008
Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
Projected 2008 Finish (9-7)
2nd Place AFC North

And pre-season odds to win the SB:

Pittsburgh Steelers 20/1

Arizona Cardinals 35/1

Those guys should keep their day jobs!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this on here.
You know, to get my Steeler Nation brothers and sisters charged up.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm glad the Cardinals won, they beat my Giants. But I'm rooting for the Steelers because I was always a big fan of Jack Lambert when I was younger. Any guy who takes his chompers out to play football is allright in my book.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
For you Gamer Gal, this was Ben Graham in his Aussie Rules footy days, this is an 85 metre kick (or 93 yards).Too bad it went to the oppositon, lol I guess thats why he, Sav Rocca and Darren Bennett were all looked at by the NFL

[edit on 20/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

top topics

join