It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMAs Red/Blue and Pink Dots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What the heck is this rouge nation? Just listening to the voice is scary. Hopefully they aren't mobilizing and doing anything scary. It reminds me of a creepier darth vader voice. I had to turn it off after a minute so can someone summarize what they said?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Saying the American government is involved in drug smuggling is proven.

Planes registered to the us gov have crashed and drugs were found.

Dig read source.

Saying 9/11 was an inside job is very true.

saying taxes are not legal is again under american law/constitution real and true,

Dig read learn.

This is actually first mentioned by an Inspector for the Joint cheifs Of Staff under Reagan, the dots on the MAILBOX not paper box,

Dig read learn, de hypnotise yourself.

We are all on a Red or Blue list somewhere, those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.

Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Start Here

Not soo funny afterall

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok.. so the dots indicate newspaper delivery.. and its a common thing. So why is this cop obviously spreading lies trying to scare people? Is he really just a crazy ex-cop or is there more to it?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Maybe he is paranoid schizophrenic?
I know many use fear to try persuade people to a certain cause.

Nothing motivates better than fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZPE StarPilot
Many newspaper carriers will use color code dots. In most cases, yellow is every day, green is weekend and red is Sunday only.

Also, in Canada, a red dot means no junk mail to be delivered.

LOL, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Its so easy to spread paranoia. I hope they don't plan on playing War of the Worlds on the radio again...this cop might flip out.

ps above was a reference to the radio show that Orson Wells read in the 30's and everyone believed it was real... for those of you too young to remember.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

hahaha

man that made me laugh

3rd

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We dont need fema camps we need more pyschiatric wards, rubber rooms.....what the heck are they feeding you people that your so gullable to believe.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Besides emailing the video to those you care about, email your local Sheriffs office. The sheriffs are elected by the people and will have the 'authority' to act on your behalf from here forward.

Otherwise, each man, family will be left to defend themselves.

The NWO is being exposed daily on the internet and the people are waking up. This is a positive movement though will not alter them from attempting to complete their mission. They've been working on this for quite some time and invested a lot of time and a 'taxpayer' fortune getting prepared.

Stay strong, stay informed, stay locked and loaded.

Appeal to the 'Divine' for guidance and safety.

Whether those here doubt the DOT business or not, as I have not confirmed it myself, imagine what will take place when the financial system collapses. I see no way of salvaging the monetary system as it has been 'designed' to fail by the NWO folk so the people may 'ask' the govt. for a solution. The NWO would rather you ask for 'change' than have it forced on you. Much easier. They have a solution all right, just not what you had in mind; ultimately, a one world currency or cashless society of which the PTB may control at their discretion with powers never before imagined by the public at large.

The DOT system does sound like a far stretch here though could possibly be used as a backup system in case satellite transmission or downlink HUB goes down. More than likely, your residence, if seen as a target, will be highlighted on a real-time laptop GPS display similar to highlighting a residence on Google Earth. All cops have computers in their car and do at times use Satellite imaging to find and locate a target residence whether it be a drug bust, arms bust, hostage situation etc. Spec. Ops currently use this system to identify and locate targets. I don't see why they would want to re-create the wheel on this MO.

There are still many, many Trillions of losses worldwide of which have not been 'accounted' for, especially those derivatives bets of which you've most likely never heard of before. Just Google 'Derivatives Timebomb' and choose which article makes more sense for you.

Till then, lets give Obama a chance to pull off some miracles and to listen to his conscience. May Sapience be his guide and Jurisprudence the goal. Though a Ron Paul supporter myself, might as well give Obama a chance to pull something out of Lincoln's cap.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
Appeal to the 'Divine' for guidance and safety.

I'm not praying to Bette Midler no matter how
many gays say she is the divine! Maybe
Janis Joplin..maybe.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Would it be possible to get free newspapers delivered if you put a sticker on your mailbox? Do they still use distribution lists, or are they just lazy and using dots now?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Ok, I googled the red dots, and from my understanding, Red and Blue dots have to do more with newspaper delivery more so than anything.

If this is going to be the NWO's methods for ID'ing and killing us for not going along. It's a piss poor way of doing it. What's to stop me from removing the red dot? putting it on my neighbor?

As for the pink one, I couldn't find anything on it, but when I googled, there were a couple of forums mentioning an ORANGE dot, an apparently it has to do with the Fire Dept. marking these said residences, as homes belonging to people who made donations to the fire dept. through their income tax that year.
Maybe they got the Orange dot confused with a Pink one? who knows. What if the pink dots are really more like a faded orange or red dot?

I won't be worrying about these dots because I already know that, if I am in the red or blue list (which I'm sure I am right now) they won't need dots to ID my home, they'll probably already have my info in some database, all they have to do is print it out and give it to said foreign troops. Don't worry, I won't go down without a fight.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well..... I had a red and blue dot system for delivering newspapers, not so long back. There might have been yellow ones too. It was just a quick and easy system for myself or others to dicern who was on 7 day delivery or weekend delivery or Sunday only delivery. The dots were handed out at work, as I recall. Or maybe it was just another deliverers idea. Don't really recall. Anything to make the job easier. I havent' thought much on it.

or-

It was who mailed in their check, or who needed a door pickup.

Something along those lines.

Where did this guy get his information, I wonder?

I hope he didn't mix up the color coding. Blue dies, red lives, pink for viable mating females.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I read about these red and blue dots 6 months ago.
By now they probably have been rained off...
Either FEMA is waaaaaaay ahead of schedule, or these dots are no secret assasination signal. I tend to go with the last explanation...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just now thought of something.

Yes the postal service does probably use these color coded stickers to see who gets or does not get the paper on any given day.

FEMA also might use this information to find out who is getting the paper. Whoever gets the paper and reads it is susceptible to their brainwash. And whoever does not receive the paper is considered 'non brain washable'. .

When their brainwash tactics are not working on you(not getting the paper), you just might be targeted for not having a sticker on your mail box. Because they view you as a self thinker and self actor that wishes not to be brainwashed by their media propaganda.

So take off all the stickers you want. I am keeping mine on. The more they think I am brainwashed to least likely I will be black-listed. And more likely to stick around after tshtf.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I suppose Pink will be all the rage in 2009 along with Grannies with guns in their briefs.

I no longer speak of such issues with my Father in Law. I hear he paces the hallways at night peering out the windows for anything 'out of order'. My Mother is having a hard time sleeping, wife having nightmares.

I sleep like a baby but then again my life has been full of scenarios such as this. I no longer work for the govt. Feel like a new man, born again they say since the day....many, many moons ago I might add. Who really 'wants' to be a number in a 'system' anyhow? No matter what one's position may be in govt., one is still seen as a number by the PTB and quite expendible/disposable if 'necessary'.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My goodness, will you people listen to yourselves?

Red dots, blue dots, pink dots, FEMA executions, newspaper brainwashing, etc...
It's ridiculous, paranoid rantings! Please, take a step back and actually think about what you're saying, and ask yourselves some questions.

Applying just the tiniest bit of logic to this shows you how ridiculous it is.

All the time on this site I see people being called sheeple...I'm starting to wonder who the sheeple actually are.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I just now thought of something.

Yes the postal service does probably use these color coded stickers to see who gets or does not get the paper on any given day.

FEMA also might use this information to find out who is getting the paper. Whoever gets the paper and reads it is susceptible to their brainwash. And whoever does not receive the paper is considered 'non brain washable'. .

When their brainwash tactics are not working on you(not getting the paper), you just might be targeted for not having a sticker on your mail box. Because they view you as a self thinker and self actor that wishes not to be brainwashed by their media propaganda.

So take off all the stickers you want. I am keeping mine on. The more they think I am brainwashed to least likely I will be black-listed. And more likely to stick around after tshtf.

Is this a joke?

good god - I literally just finished watching my latest netflix movie - a classic, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - and I feel like I am still watching scenes from that psychiatric ward.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

There are many articles on the subject. Rx 84 etc. Concentration camps in us...............Google it:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

The public official (unsure of rank) in the video did say 9/11 was an inside job. That took some kahunas to do that as an elected official on a public pulpit. Regardless of the DOT phenomenom, the local cops have been getting ready for a mass chaos situation. They've been training for these scenarios like never before, while loading up on special weapons, ammunitions, body armor and focusing on air surveilance, urban warfare ops. and coordinating operations with other govt. spec. ops. agencies. They are getting prepared while being misinformed as to why. FEMA camps and coffins are a reality, many here on ATS have seen the pictures and videos. The website Infowars does a pretty good job informing the public whats to take place though once again, it's not such a secret anymore due to the internet so their original plans may have to be altered a bit if they plan to take the 'subjects' by surprise.

For those who doubt the NWO folks agenda for you, you really need to do some research for your own good. The proof is all over the internet by now so I get quite suspicious when one doubts all the so called conspiracies. I can guarantee you there will be mass chaos this year though I'm unsure what the final results will be. It's ultimately up to the people.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by NoArmsJames

The guy did say 9/11 was an inside job. That took some kahunas to do that as an elected official on a public pulpit.

what are you talking about??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join