It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blix summons top man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hans Blix has summoned God to appear before the UN weapons inspectors. Mr Jehovah God (15 billion), of no fixed abode, is believed to have been the Officer Commanding the Universe at the time of the gas attacks on the Kurds.

Among the questions Mr God is expected to face are: "Why do bad things happen to good people?" and "Why isn�t life fair?" The inspectors also wishes to know why Mr God is somtimes referred to as �The King�, a title normally reserved for addressing Elvis.

Mr God�s present whereabouts are unknown. He was last seen in the company of a young woman in the Bethlehem area, on the night of March 25th 1BC.

"If Mr God fails to attend, I will force him to appear," said Mr Blix, "possibly by finding the Ark of the Covenant and opening it, like in Indiana Jones."

[Edited on 22-1-2003 by AlecMac]

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Who is this "God guy/girl anyway? Is it God, Allah, Yahweh or what?

I know this post was in jest but I still believe ALL organized religions should be banned world-wide! Look at how many needless wars were started over "God".
Don't get me wrong, I also believe that all should have freedom of religion. BUT, also freedom from a peodophile Catholic, Psychopathic Mullah etc.

If we all just confine our beliefs to our own homes than there will NEVER be another "Holy War". I think that's a pretty damn good start. After that we just need to get rid of greed...... erm ok, we all need to die

join