It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest secret by Jake Simpson on Project Camelot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
For those interested in matters like this who where already claimed to be true by others is here an in my opinion pretty eye-opening but pretty disturbing article on Project Camelot from Jake Simpson.

Simpson also confirms in a way what is once said by Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Classified technology and the secret space program

Jake emphasized to us that the current state of classified technology was something like 10,000 [ten thousand] years ahead of public sector technology - and was accelerating away from public sector technology at a current rate of 1,000 years per calendar year.

Jake did not blink when we mentioned time travel, the Mars base, or the advanced fleet of craft which we had been told by Henry Deacon serviced it. Jake told us that some of the advanced craft were capable of traveling from geostationary orbit (22,300 miles) to treetop height in five seconds. (Work it out: that's about 16 million miles per hour - although Jake made it clear that the craft would not actually be moving through space in the normal sense... and would also never be seen unless this was intended.) Some of the craft were "larger on the inside than outside".

Had they traveled to the outer reaches of the solar system? Yes. Beyond our solar system? Yes. Are some of them superluminal (i.e. capable of faster-than-light travel)? Yes. Were some of them very large? Yes. By this time, we were no longer surprised by Jake's answers. The significance of the superluminal craft would be stressed in a subsequent conversation.

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
WOW.
S&F
This is amazing although I find it a little hard to believe. If the craft was larger on the inside than outside that means it would have to be a FOUR dimensional object which I am almost certain is beyond human comprehension. If this is true I want to get into this business. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"Jake emphasized to us that the current state of classified technology was something like 10,000 [ten thousand] years ahead of public sector technology - and was accelerating away from public sector technology at a current rate of 1,000 years per calendar year."

How exactly can technology be quantified in years? Baseless statements like this make me wonder about the rest of his story.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My doctor lives in a box,a blue box.
Thats bigger on the inside.

In seriousness though.I do not belive we have craft that are able to be bigger on the inside.Or that we ever would.
Even if behind the scenes we are a thousand years or more ahead in technology than what is known.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ya, I love listening to these stories. If the people who tell these stories would just put it to hollywood it would find its true home in scifi.

The fact that the claims made are never accompanied by any proof yet so many accept it as truth really astounds me.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Simpson also confirms in a way what is once said by Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

I find no source for this quote from Mr. Rich. Do you have one that could be considered credible?

Interesting how these quotes so often pop up after a persons death.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've read most of the article and it's basically just an accumulation of all the other conspiracy theories all put together.

Back engineered ET technology - 10,000 years ahead.
Human depopulation through biological viruses.
Planet X..........Yawn!!!!!
New World Order.

As usual, they offer no proof, just their word...

And apparently those in charge of this technology don't think very highly of us.

power elite's motives:
"You have to break a few eggs in order to create a really great meal. The Destroyer of Worlds [sic] brings with it the promise of massively renewed and clean prolific growth for yet another new direction in Earth Human evolution. Roaches will always be roaches. Someone’s got to keep them under control.”

[edit on 12-1-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I read that article a few days ago, and I had to wonder.

The article left me thinking about how Bill and Kerry post pretty much everything that they hear, which is OK, but at what point can that approach leave them open to being used.

They have gotten to me a few times with scary future stuff, and (so far) nothing really has happened. They got the finacial melt down right.

I do, however, like to follow them, but I now let my intuition guide me as I read their material, and watch their videos.

As much as I want to believe this article, it feels to me like they are being used. Especially the part about how they are OK to do this as long as they don't post any hard evidence.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

He stressed that it was very important not to get too specific on certain sensitive issues, and to be very wary of ever getting hold of any definitive documentation.

Yeah , don’t wont to start having to prove your word or anything

Jake did not blink when we mentioned time travel. The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". it can also transcend time itself.

I call bs on this guy. Time travel isn’t actually possible. From what I understand about time travel theories, they all have one main flaw and here's why -

To presume you can travel into the future presumes the future is 'written’ that there is a destiny for everyone and everything. In other words fait exists or in more simple terms there is a god. You can't go into the future if it's not already set.

Australia, we were told, was the "Ark of the World", and had been designated as such many years previously.

Looks like I’m good where I am then

These catastrophic events, Jake told us, would happen not in 2012 but several years after that, though the dates were not precisely known.

Here we go for 2012’s. When nothing happens they’ll have the excuse to wait another seven years...talk about bs

Jake predicted that it was quite possible that sometime before the end of 2009 - or possibly early 2010 - there would be a sudden and rapid escalation of international reported outbreaks of extremely dangerous viruses

In mid of 2010 I’m going get this thread up again to point out the bs prediction.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
David Wilcock, who lectures frequently on Project Camelot, is simply "on top of it" and one to listen too. Check out his full legnth feature film, which is a documentary of his lecture. He uncovers alot of new information, which if you never heard of David Wilcock- you've never heard of this stuff. A must watch for all ATS fans.

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-1-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I love the PC site as it provides lots of entertainment value. I read the mentioned article last week and one thing has stuck with me that doenst gel in my brain.

If the tech is 10,000 years advanced, whats the frame of reference for the it advancing 1000 years for every one of our years?
How do they measure that?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Project Camelot is just another website claiming to have information and pushing whatever agenda they choose for whatever reason. People new to this stuff will have no clue and of course take it word for word as something that touches up on the truth.

As a matter of fact, it doesn't. Stuff like this has been around in one shape or another for years.

As is most things, its just a trap for those gullible and thoughtlessly trying to find "The Truth". If you really wanted to know what's going on, put your effort into becoming an engineer or some sort of job position that will allow you access to that stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Some day...when things travel on their way..an even larger picture will surface; but to date, just reading the OP's origonal post and this overwehelming suppliment, has me, happy, for one day.

Though...slipping into a mindset that 'Montauk' framework timetravel *is all there is*, and, David Wilcocks' statement of "One SG1-type per world" comment.... has me....thinking..

at least a finger nail of the gist is out.

But...
knowing
at least there is 3
and hoping'
that we didn't blow them the blazes up when we've been at war,
because, one of them ends the start point to that silly' little fountain of youth so many for so long have laid their lives down for. But, like, David Wilcocks says "1" and damn well there is '3". just here on this Earth. And if we screw them up....well (enter an imflamitory statement), it's just that....can you imagine just what goes in to building such a thing?

Oh...look, a grenade....damn...
On a hot path, truley....

And I have to say this..
David Wilcocks is fiiiiiiine! Fans chest. Not as fine as......nevermind.

Great link

I hope someday people realize that Montauk is a simple loop and there is life outside of 2012. But, the speakers' comment about how in '1980 or 1983' or (whatever it was --wortth watching twice and taking notes!) about how it was where all of a sudden multiple and many timelines started showing up and confusing things.....

that has me thinking and drinking about telling you things---about why that may have happened.

Why do you think that happened?

Strange isn't it? How all of a sudden all these things happened?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Pure science fiction. Humans have not that advanced of a brain to understand the things that are being claimed.
IMO, This is more dis-information to keep people distracted and in the dark.

Note my signature.....that's the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Hmmm thinking and drinking!

What I liked about David's research, is that it is different in the way he approaches reality- density- and universal creation. After recently trying '___' for the first time last fall- I have had a complete unveiling of our 3rd dimension and was shot to the dimension of "all that is" it is difficult to explain this to someone who has not yet gone to hyperspace- but if you have- then you know exactly what I am talking about!!!

I know for a fact that the Pineal gland is responsible for linking us to the higher realms and 4th dimesion. As a massage therapist, I do energy healing and this chakra and gland lights up like a xmas tree- and sometimes during astral travel- i get flashbacks of my '___' trip into hyperspace and this is created by my Pineal glad, which naturally produces '___' to give us our perspective on our third dimensional reality. To say the least- the reality for cats, dogs, birds, and bugs- may be existing in a 3rd dimension reality- but really may exist in the 4th dimension reality. If youve every tried Salvia, you know when reality shifts. Its nothing like '___' or mushrooms- no other drug in this world does this like Saliva and '___'. Reality, is just a matter of your Perspective.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

Thats not really fact, time, space, and gravity are all innertwined with each other if you can distort one you can distort the rest such as, distorting space. you can create a building that is larger on the inside then it is on the inside, your distorting space itself, has nothing to do with 4 demensions...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is only one source that says '___' *may* be produced in the pineal gland,the spirit molecule by strauss its not been proven in the slightest scientifically ie we haven't checked,although there is minute amounts in the brain but we dont know where it is produced.David wilcocks theories are just bull,if he believes while walking with his montauk project book a biker came up to him and told him he worked there,then discussed all the crazy things he did,and that hell raiser was depicting the looking glass...he will believe anything,or make it all up for a few bucks.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I like how Time is a Man Made Concept, yet, he believes he can travel it. Past, Present, Future multiple strands vibrating at different speeds along similiar points of reference, with no origin or destination to even define these strands and their variations. To believe you could fold space as to worm hole two points without the folded portions colliding into one another and merging in a wholly catastrophic way. The biggest secret our Government has is that, it has no secret. All it's technology was appropriated or reappropriated off the backs of geniouses. They stuff they have is crap and second rate. commercial industries could make fancier and more effecient stuff. just because they are ahead of the public market, it is only because they beg, steal, buy, and borrow from the public and lock it down under lengthy tech manuals, PM Guidelines, Test and Calibration records and every slanted and bogus application and testing programs they can succumb it to under a veil of secrecy within secrecy.
Look at their mighty Navy vessels. Painted layer after layer after layer of paint so that 4 years later it has over 20 layers of paint. each new enlistee brings several new layers of paint. The great Secret. The metal they paint is so rusted out and crumbled dust that the vessels are held together by paint. Paint is no real defense, now is it?

And you tell me how they can determine depth. What mighty formula do you suppose they use? I've never heard of it or seen it done. The Great secret there, they don't know what depth a target is, whether it's in the air or in the dirt, or under water. They can only tell you where it's at. The great secret there? They don't know whether they'll hit something if they can't visually see it.
You really think they could do all that high speed space travel and maneuvering? No way. It's not of this world, but, we don't posess it.
And if they were so advanced of their common man, why bother dealing with us or even coming back here?
Fake is all I can say.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If this is so then I say the technology is highly controlled and everything monitored by the Aliens.

On my experiences there are many humans that work,.... well, are with and controlled by he Aliens, this is just the way it is.

I think the US is just making themselves look good to be honest with you and I am an American.

Our Solar System is full of life but it is mostly within the Planets and Moons. Lots of ships up there that you think are those beautiful stars. Some many species are around why wouldn't humans be apart of this, the question is how much do the Humans really know and how controlled are they when there with the Aliens......that's the question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join