It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulation Manifest: America must recognize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We are all being manipulated, but America has it the worst, or rather, it is manifest very strongly in American society. I hae been called a manipulator by people in my family, and many of my close friends. I am able to manipulate people quite easily, and as i get more mature, the ends are becoming more and more selfless.
Basically I'm getting to a "takes one to know one" kind of pooint here.
I have learned that there is a fine line between rejection of manipulation, and rebelliousness. I have learned that when people are manipulated, they see the "tools" (a too might be a situation, created to set people down a preconcieved path, where the paths would not have existed had the situation not been created, and where the all or one of the paths are the end goal of the manipulator-this is just one example..."subtools" would be emotions, encouragement of faulty logic or facts, etc) of manipulation as being bad, instead of the manipulation itself (i.e. going into Iraq was bad,but in my mind, the American people were given little choice in the difference they could make no matter what they believed...THE CREATION OF THIS TYPE OF "SITUATION", AND OTHERS LIKE IT AROUND THE WORLD BY THE PTB IS THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM).

the simple answer to the conflict in Gaza is to stop funding isreal. They then will have to cease hostilities and eventually even give up ground. This is a one layered cause and effect type answer, obviously, as the victims, as many of us know, will in turn become the aggressors themselves, roles are reversed, and history repeats.
Do you see how how manipulation "handcuffs" us?

The situation also leads to much flip flopping, as many well-adjusted people cannot reconcile wanting peace in the now, or in the future (so called "isreal supporters=peace future, gaza supporters=peace now). This is a great subtool, this "contradiction of truths", if you will, cause it breeds inaction, hides the real problem, and turns well-meaning, even like-minded people against each other (are you pro future or pro now at the time?).

9/11 was a grande manipulation. Being canadian, I had the luxury of watching the turmoil unfold, without actually having to live it. I have a great respect for America, and what it stood for, however, it is becoming more and more apparent that you're being targeted. It is quite blatant, in my mind.

Acouple of examples:

First, you have to love your country and president, yet he does not listen to you. Handcuffed.

2nd, You are believers of truth, yet your society is such that both demanding it and recieving it is next to impossible (via black ink, "classified", social stigma, etc). While this trait is apparent in most other countries, it is much more dangerous when you believe you are in control. Handcuffed.

3rd, America's fingerprints are placed all over the world in such a way that they are seen as instigators (a-you support isreal, b-isreal created hamas, c-you created alqueada, d-you funded saddam, e-you pollute more than avg., the list goes on). The problem with this is these things were done; without the knowledge of Americans, because Americans were lied to, were fed crap about being responsible for the world for above reasons among others (guess that's lied to but it is a very important and useful lie), because americans were distracted, are scared of the truth, etc.
If manipulation is cooking, guilt is America's oven. It is the most usefull tool, apparently. Soooo friggin' handcuffed on this one....

4th, you are being tricked into ignoring your own problems and worring about other's. It is beyond obvious that funding, going to, or instigating a war in the current world is not in your best interests. Immigration? Poverty? Illiteracy (I've read much about the dumbing down of America, and it reaks of manipulation)?, stock crash? Moral common ground?
These things will be presented to you to allow example 3 to take place.

There are many more examples.

I believe what is happening to America right now, is happening in Isreal. They are obviously being manipulated too, same as you, for an agenda they are mostly unaware of. So if you condemn isreal, you condemn yourself. (handcuffed again!!)

There are no options for americans, except to put aside their pride and fear and confront this manipulation head on.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: Mods place this in correct forum if wrong.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
if you agree with the above post, then does anyone have some solutions (yes, stop manipulation but how?), and if not, why?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No one has any comments on this? I think we should start addressing manipulation, and most of our problems will go away. Also, would anyone like to do a similiar expose on another country? I would do canada but i think i'd be bias to make canadians look smarter or something uncounscious like that...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The manipulation cannot be stopped. He who controls the money and the media cares not about the laws, and thus controls the world

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Bl0rg]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
The manipulation cannot be stopped. He who controls the money and the media cares not about the laws, and thus controls the world

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Bl0rg]

Yeah I realize that the NWO is doing the manipulating, but they're just men. They war with, argue, and hurt each other the same as everyone (unless your name is hidden-hand i guess). Their weaknesses are my weaknesses. What we need is a way to amek them feel powerless. Start small and work our way "Back" up. It's hard to get into specifics tho.

My best advice would be to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this isreali gaza conflict. What i mean is, make things remain the same that existed before the invasion/retaliation took place.

top topics

join