It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: "The Few Control The Many" PART 1 - Above Politics 48

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

AMAZING!
Last year, if I could have managed to, I would have flown to London to go to this.
Now Mr. Icke has made it available for all on Google Video.
Below are links to his 7 hour presentation (all free).
I know of no other source for such excellent information.
Remember to click in the lower right square for full screen.

Part One:
video.google.com...

Part Two a:
video.google.com...

Part 2b:
video.google.com...

Part 3:
video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

the answer is love he has said that in every book he has written, i believe one was named, infinite love is the only truth everything else is illusion, that is the way to end what is happending and all the manupulation. love at every moment is the only way

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There can be no doubt that Barack Obama is the quintessential wolf in sheep's clothing. Regardless of to what degree he is aware of the overall assault on mankind taking place, the bottom line for him is that he has bought into the cynicism that characterizes the call and the 'need' for a world government. The Illuminati see in him the dutiful re-actor who will provide the solution to the problems they manufacture and orchestrate. They attach great importance to numbers. Consider this and put it in perspective with the disingenuous role Obama is cast to play: His will be the 44th Presidency. The number 44 has a particular numerological significance that could be portrayed in this fashion: 'One who is tuned into the basic needs of humanity, and who very well may become a 'guru', a spokesman for the needs and feelings of others. One who understands the hurts, the loves and hates, the hunger and sickness, and who seeks to relieve that suffering on the physical plane. With influence so wide that he may very well be able to help alleviate humanity's pain and restore some semblance of order( as in new world...) to everyday basic existence.' How chilling is all this may portend

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

He is wrong. here is the correct title

THE many WILLINGLY GIVE CONSENT and CHOOSE to allow the few to rule.

meaning, the many rather be controlled willingly(they choose to be controlled, they have a choice) than be held responsible.
being held responsible means you cant complain.
and the masses,
and you all
love to complain and blame everything on the few..

lol
simple psychology
no one puts a gun to your head and tells you to watch tv
no one puts a gun to your head and tells you to believe what the teacher says
etc...
no one forces the army to go to war.
you always have choices.

long live the elite..who are focused, responsible, and provide you all with the artificial womb that you all begged for.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Mr Jelly says(with tongue firmly implanted in cheek I presume) ' Long live the elite, who are focused, responsible, and provide you all with the artificial womb that you all begged for.' So true insofar as it goes. But consider that the 'elite' at the VERY top are non-human beings whose hearts are in a state of arrested development. THEIR choice has been to dis-connect from the Source of Love which allows for the existence of ALL beings. They DEFINE cynicism with their promulgation of this death-culture that we as the human race have given our consent to as being real. They laugh at what easy candidates for hypnosis we are. The biggest lie ever perpetrated is the necessity for a life-death cycle and only by knowing Love and making our choices accordingly will we break free from the spell and realize our finer legacy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
I agree with some of the posters above. What is the solution?

He shows you the truth about the system, and the potential of yourself.

The idea is you see beyond "They will Care/protect Do/It for us" lie you have been sold you entire life, and regain your power, and lead yourself to your solution from wherever in the system you are.

If you feel by tapping into the universal power he speaks of in other discussions your part in this is to lead YOU become the solution for many, but you have to be the solution for yourself first to!

We all look "Out There" for the blame and solution, but in reality we let this happen, we have let ourselves become enslaved, so it us up to US to break out of it ourselves first, then the solutions are apparent and everywhere.

As people who are loosing their jobs and homes now see and feel the idea of a government or some other outside agency taking over the responsibility for ourselves from our parents when the going gets touch, when we are past 18 is an illusion, and one they have capitalised on very well.

YOU are the solution, to yourself.

And you can help others find their solution, and therefore making yours easier by spreading truth such as Ickes and talking about it.

Regain your power, create your own future.

You are truly made of stardust, living in a fractal universe with infinite abilities, why on earth would God ask for anybody else to give him instructions or the answer?

Kind Regards,

Elf

PS also he is astute enough to know he is right on the edge, and if he offered a solution, or gained converts, or conspired in such matters he would be taken down straight away, ICKE is a VERY VERY clever man, and risky but not stupid, he respects the soul in you and others too much for that, for the truth to be squashed on an ego trip.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was seeing this film last night....

thepiratebay.org...

very good... it touches some spirituality issues, and how
NWO knows that and puts effort in BLOCKING out any growth...

Its so sad... they way things are 'kept in the loop'.

And the whole thing is targeting children, and mold them.

Question: What you gonna do when you grow up?

Intent: start fear of tomorrow and thus begin the surviving mode.

What happens: two things, very strong on social conditioning:

a) child feel a deadline from their birth 'freedom', and slowly swallows
the idea that the world requires you to 'do something for somebody',
and great and good things (artists, music, writers) are NOT the path to
economic stability... this has a major impact, believe me, and leads to
frustration of trying to find out who you can 'help'

b) as end of school (17) comes, the increase of pressure from parents
to kids 'get it on' on the world is proporcional with the social line of
thinking to 'enjoy while it can', 'you only live once' type of escape
thinking that, to me, ressemble mostly the idea of a unwanted robot-job
-to-pay-my-life... and thats why most kids enjoy terror flics, dark music,
the strange... its their bound to that.. the end of childhood. To some, this
is the path for drugs... and we all know this outcome.

So, most people get robot-jobs (could be replaced by machine, but this
is not interesting in the monetary world), few people got to do what they
like (artists at the risk of poverty) and everybody gives profit to
someone else... so, when you cheat, you got immense profit, and when
you pay up everybody you get away with it... and then, the money value
of robot-jobs are soo damn inferior, that the economy starts living out
of credit, and guess what: bankers create this credit out of thin air, no
one question that (survival, entertainment)...

In the end, everyone works for the bankers, the rulers of the world.
Thats the few.

This cycle needs to stop.
Robot jobs needs to be done by robots.
Science needs to bring us free of this scarcity of profit to someone.
Justice must be not bought out by the money obtained from corruption of individuals.

The only relevance is inside us.
We all need to find the truth within us.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think there's really anything we can do until the NWO comes to fruition, and the people responsible will then probably reveal themselves. Once we know who they are. Then and only then can we do something about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
I agree with some of the posters above. What is the solution?

Does our thinking stop at this level? Often the best laid plans go awry. Are there no other options or situations that can happen?

If man places all his hope and destiny on man - then we are in trouble. I see different alternatives.

If anyone watched his videos, they would have the answers:

Google Video Link

Particularly the one which discusses solutions!

I think his main message here is similar to 'be the change you wish to see in the World'.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
other people who criticize the government say what we can do but David Icke doesn't...[edit on 12-1-2009 by Frankidealist35]

There is an old saying:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Icke takes it a step further.

He makes people hungry, because fishing might not be the only game in town.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If Obama is a NOW puppet, why do people assume he knows this? It’s all about playing the game as secretly as possible. People seem to think that most of Washington is in on it. I beg to differ. The best way to keep a secret is to have as little people knowing it as possible. Obama may know some of it, but I doubt it is the real or full extent of the truth. He, like many people before him, probably believes he is doing good.

Good interview, very interesting listen, though I disagree with Icke on many things I respect his thoughtful, outside of the box somewhat, approach.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

NOW puppet

Oops, correction: NWO

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
@XXXN3O [Why he does not offer a solution?]

Well, i guess everyone knows what to do.

1) Get healthy. Seriously. Walk 50 mins a day and drop sugar.
2) Discover who you are, why you dream, how you rationalize things and
WHY you can access your memory or simulate situations with your eyes
open but looking INSIDE.
3) Discover the strange things that happened in your life that does not
have an explanation with the current logics you learned.
4) Learn new theories. Question everything.
5) Reason is the purpose of true spirituality, thus the real you demands
theory and practice, or you are just buying the next closed book
brainwashing religion that needs money from you.
6) Turn off the TV and read a book.
7) If you own a house, start a garden. Get more and more of your food
from there;
8) Teach others to do this; share your experience and learn new ways;
9) Understand how corporations work and boycott the most important
ones (you have to check and double check their names)

10) Understand the piramid scam of the monetary system.

The premise is:

What we need is a sustainable cycle of giving, people giving things for
free and receiving for free, so when you produce abundancy, the
money system implodes and its not relevant to society anymore.

So....

Are you healthy?

PS: im at step 6 (having sugar trouble...)

[]´s
RP

Excelent post!

I would add one thing: Don't vote. By voting you legitimise a pre totalitarian powergrab system, that crushes the few good politicians in there (Ron Paul, Kucinich, etc) and empoweres the politicoprostitutes that are the vast majority. The simple act of not voting would slow down the NWO immensly, if done by enough people, as polticians would be terrified of doing anything because they do not have popular consent manifested by ballots.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I don't think there's really anything we can do until the NWO comes to fruition, and the people responsible will then probably reveal themselves. Once we know who they are. Then and only then can we do something about it.

Do not assume this. I don't think throughout all of recorded history that we have ever seen a complete representation in the public eye of the powerplayers in a society. Sure, there will be more power in the hands of a less puppets, but I sincerely doubt you will ever see the faces of the people pulling the strings.

By following property rights you get close, but it gets pretty dark from there in, as there are many non official relationships to take into account. Imagine a situation where a priest has psychological leverage over a king, due to the fear of death the king has. Who governs the land, the king or the priest?

I don't think it's really important to know who is ruling the world, it is however important to know how to break out from under their influence. Love and generosity, spread out as memes to change behaviour, are all it takes, imo. Solutions for this have to be positive energy, not negative energy, which plays into the darkness.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
obama DID GIVE DETAIL, he just didn't say change...and is implementing it. icke might be right that there are hyper-wealthy that are trying to control the world, but that idea is still way off. even controlling a few trillion dollars, still does not have you controlling the world. there is a few billion people that don't even deal with currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join