It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.I. Man Sues Wife Over Donated Kidney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

ty illusion- i have no qualms about shooting someone but it will only be if my life or others are in danger for self defense. i have been cheated on and dumped but never once thought about killing her(hers) -life goes on get over it. you never know might find something better such as i did

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
oops sorry i meant midnight
my bad- saw he replied to illusion and put in wrong name in my reply

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade (The reply to function isnt working)

Maybe its not all about you.

Bigfoot said, and I quote;

not that i don't agree with you in the situation and discussion just the point blank range thing i wanted to clear up

That makes two people discussing murder as a viable option, (hence the plural) and yes, you were not one of them, but like I said at the outset, it isnt all about you.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

i never said murder was a viable thing to do- i wanted to clear up the misconception of what point blank range actually is.
and if you read my post i said if he wants that kidney back he will find out what life in jail is. i don't condone murder but if he does it he'll find out what happens when and if he does it. cmon this is just a spite thing- he is being an a##hole

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
He saved her life by giving her a kidney.
Therefore taking it back equals murder.

Of course he won't get it back, but to express the wish to in court makes him no better in my eyes than the many men who do murder their wives for leaving them.

If she was unfaithful to a vengeful freak like that, (and we only have his word for that,) I'd hardly blame her.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

If he takes it and she dies without it then at this point it is murder because he did kill her. However if the court ruled he could, then the ruling judge could actually be charged with either murder or some other charge for allowing the murder to take place.

I'm guessing in the end he just wants her aired out in the public to show what type of wife she really was in an attempt to humiliate her.

After all he is a surgeon and it does take a bit of common sense to become one, there is no way he actually believes he'll win this case I'm sure of that.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

I totally agree with you over the spite thing. No question. His feelings got hurt because she cheated on him, And I must admit I think that if that is true, she really is a jerk for doing so. You can leave someone without cheating and betraying them, and considering that he did save her life with the kidney, if she had been a thoughtful human being she would have done the honorable thing and ended one relationship before moving on to the next one.

I also think that he should preserve his dignity and not sink to this level, this cant be good for the children involved, having both parents behave this way.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ty you illusion- i was not being mean or anything like that
.and i agree with you darth- what i have been saying all along- take someones organs( and i don't mean the ones in church) and they die you are a murderer
when you give someone something as a gift it is theirs- hence the term indian giver- if you don't like what happens afterwards sorry let it go and be done with it.
how you can try and take away something you gave them that if you took it back and you would kill them baffles me. SPITE
think about this- i'm an organ donor so if i get killed in an accident and an ex my family hates gets it should they demand it back? if they win that is murder. i know my organs will go to random people but what if? this is not an engagement ring issue- this is LIFE

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join