It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I found in 2001 through the Library of Congress online, an experiment using Iridium 115. It is not an Earth element. It exists in space and is found in meteorites, possibly after hitting UFO's and carrying the material with it to Earth, or just simply of non terrestrial origin. As early as the 1940's there were experiments conducted with it. Iridium 115 is heavier than lead in an unexcited state, but, lighter than hydrogen when an electrical current is passed through it. To insulate the components involved in the experimented with from overheating a fibrous board made of a white chalky magnesium was designed to insulate the Iridium 115. This metal would satisfy the anti gravitic effects you're referring too, while not giving of the readings you speak of for the X ray vacuum tube was it?. Also interesting. While heated it glows. Sound like glowing balls to you. It would eleminate the need for rudders, wings, tailfins, and the like. With the right propulsion and gyroscope and maybe submarine like floating deck structures, you could hover and even exit the atmosphere, becoming heavy again in space to focus energy on propulsion as "levitating" wouldn't be necessary. Of interest the element Iridium 115 (as only a trace amount beat into a thin sheet would be sufficient for a light craft) and the Magnesium "fiber" board used to insulate it sound an awful lot like the sheet and the chalky tiles reported in the Roswell incident. I won't advocate or rule out aliens here, but, it does look pretty damning for American scientists and military. I sent a request to the LOC to find the Iridium 115 data which went conveniently missing the day after I found it there in 2001. As I informed them, I still have the original PC I pulled the pages up with. I can always pull the data of the permanent memory. Either way. I know the 1940's Iridium 115 experiments took place and is pretty much as I've just described it. The data I'm having the LOC (or reverse engineering my old PC's memory to find) is the actual atomic and structrural data concerning the element as well as the detailed make up of the Magnesium "fiber" board, and further, details and records on the experiments and scientists involved themselves. I don't know whether the LOC will come through or not, but, I'm highly considering designing and building Anti Grav commercial Vehicles of my own, whether or not it's already being done in private. Who knows, but, given your subject here, I felt it was worthy of mention.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

So the rest will know what it is

The Properties of the Iridium Element
Name of Element : Iridium
Symbol of Element : Ir
Atomic Number of Iridium : 77
Atomic Mass: 192.217 amu
Melting Point: 2410.0 °C - 2683.15 °K
Boiling Point: 4527.0 °C - 4800.15 °K
Number of Protons/Electrons in Iridium : 77
Number of Neutrons in Iridium : 115
Crystal Structure: Cubic
Density @ 293 K: 22.5 g/cm3
Color of Iridium : whitish-yellow

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
thanks for the great info!
i still have about half of it to finish off...
but my one question was the same as yours...
how have we (man) achieved what we have in the past HALF century???
it just seems too much too fast to be naturally discovered/created/engineered.
can't wait to finish this up.
gracias

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Allegory of Illumination]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I detest shotgun posts so I'll just start chipping away.

The development of Stimulated Emission technology:
There was no 37 year gap (other than the war years) between "On the quantum mechanics of radiation" (A. Einstein) and the first successful demonstration of amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

1920 - J.Franck, F.Reiche: Evidence of metastable state in excited helium

1927 - P.A.M.Dirac: Quantum interpretation of stimulated emission

1928 - R.Laddenburg et al.: Experimental verification of stimulated emission in gas discharges

1940 - Valentine A. Fabricant: Description of 'negative temperature', a prerequisite for stimulated emission

1950 - E.M.Purcell, R.Pound: Generation of stimulated emission for inversely populated nuclear spins
- Kastler, J.Brossel: Generation of a predominant population of higher energy states (i.e. population inversion) through optical pumping

1951 - V.A.Fabrikant: Suggestion to amplify electromagnetic radiation in a medium with prevailing population inversion
- Ch.A.Townes et al.: Discussion of the option of a radiation amplifier exploiting the population inversion (-> 1954)
- C.S. van Heel, H.H.Hopkins and N.S.Kapany: first technically applicable glass fibers with core and casing

1953 - J Weber: Public description of microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation

There was ongoing study and research. There are also those "aha!" moments, such as Archimedes and Newton so famously experienced. Both build the level of knowledge so necessary to technological breakthroughs.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks. I wonder how accurate that really is. I'm no scientist, but, the LOC records were clear that it is heavier than lead and lighter than hydrogen when a current is passed through it, which never seems to get mentioned in anything I can find on it elsewhere online. Maybe, I've just not searched hard enough. Maybe, it was just conveniently pulled from the LOC, still, I have my doubts on that. I'd be curious to know more about the Magnesium based "fiber" board used to insulate it to. They went through many failed attempts to get the right composition, as I recall. But, thanks again, I hope this was on the order of what your threads about.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology

So we don’t loose anybody in this discussion, Please proceed

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I'll check into that one
I dont seem to have any linkys in my files for that

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Fiber optics. Again, your "research" missed a few points:

1930: Heinrich Lamm, a medical student, assembles first bundle of transparent fibers to carry an image (of an electric lamp filament) in Munich. His effort to file a patent is denied because of Hansell's British patent.

December 1931: Owens-Illinois devises method to mass-produce glass fibers for Fiberglas.

1937: Armand Lamesch of Germany applies for U.S. patent on two-layer glass fiber (non-optical)

1939: Curvlite Sales offers illuminated tongue depressor and dental illuminators made of Lucite, a transparent plastic invented by DuPont.

Circa 1949: Holger Moller Hansen in Denmark and Abraham C. S. Van Heel at the Technical University of Delft begin investigating image transmission through bundles of parallel glass fibers.

April 11, 1951: Holger Moller Hansen applies for a Danish patent on fiber-optic imaging in which he proposes cladding glass or plastic fibers with a transparent low-index material. Patent claim is denied because of Hansell patent.

October 1951: Brian O'Brien (University of Rochester) suggests to Abraham C. S. Van Heel (Technical University of Delft) that applying a transparent cladding would improve transmission of fibers in his imaging bundle.

July 1952: Harold Horace Hopkins applies for a grant from the Royal Society to develop bundles of glass fibers for use as an endoscope at Imperial College of Science and Technology. Hires Narinder S. Kapany as an assistant when he receives grant.

Spring 1953: Hopkins tell Fritz Zernicke his idea of fiber bundles; Zernicke tells van Heel, who decides to publish quickly

June 12, 1953: van Heel publishes first report of clad fiber in Dutch-language weekly De Ingeneur after submitting brief paper to Nature.

January 2, 1954: Hopkins and Kapany and van Heel publish separate papers in Nature. Hopkins and Kapany report imaging bundles of unclad fibers; van Heel reports simple bundles of clad fibers.
www.sff.net...

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Fiber optics. Again, your "research" missed a few points:

Again so people can understand
Here is small video showing advancements in the direction I think we are headed towards based on what you are presenting and what was found IMHO

Google Video Link

By twisting fiber optic strands into helical shapes, researchers have created unique structures that can precisely filter, polarize or scatter light. Compatible with standard fiber optic lines, these hair-like structures may replace bulky components in sensors, gyroscopes and other devices. While researchers are still probing the unusual properties of the new fibers, tests show the strands impart a chiral, or "handed," character to light by polarizing photons according to certain physical properties. In conventional optical fibers, light is transmitted from one end to the other through a round core housed within a concentric outer cladding. But, because a circular core does not develop handedness when twisted, the research team wound rectangular-core fibers to create a double helix. When the team tested the twisted fiber, they discovered that some photons left the core and entered the cladding. Photons with the same handedness as the fiber entered the cladding whereas photons with handedness opposite that of the fiber remained in the core. This research was funded both NSF and the National Institute of Standards and Technology Advanced Technology Program

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well what your describing seems to match two known materials such as earogel and the Shuttle heat shield combined into one form obviously much denser though.

Thanks

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Your claim was that there was a gap of 24 years when nothing was happening in the development of fiber optics. There was not. There was continuing R & D for the entire period of time.

Your premise on LASER development, fiber optics, as well as the other technologies you claim are a result of back engineering is based on Cliff Notes style research. You didn't even attempt to fill in the blanks. You used a single source. You ignore the fact that very smart people have been coming up with very good ideas for a very long time. You ignore the fact that great leaps can be made and were made long before some debris was found at Roswell. Newton, Einstein, Edison, Tesla (sure, why not?), how did they ever do it without the benefit of some pieces of foil?

Your research is none. Your premise is deeply flawed.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here are some great links in reference to your post
The applicability of magnesium based Fibre Metal Laminates in aerospace structures

And

Magnesium Based MMCs Reinforced with C-Fibers

I hope that helps

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage for your contribution.
I'll address many if not all in time right now I'm on my 5th Scotch

And I’m feeling good.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
GREAT post you two! Still pouring through it, but the post connects many things that I had theories on but just couldn't make fit. This connects many of the eye witnesses who seemed out in left field by themselves to all be telling the same story, a compelling story.

Kudos, S&F!!!!!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Also there is an often over looked part in Corso book.
When he said the fiber optic like material reacted and lit up when held with no outside power source other than the hand holding it, obviously we are dealing with two different types of material and wouldn’t it be prudent to have the people researching fiber optics involved in such material?

And also wouldnt it send them in a new direction of research?
More about that later...

Great information, My question to you on that is why so much theorizing then Bam " After the War Years " Progress with the US and the whole world at war almost every field of researched was looked at for a strategic advantage and all of these just happened to be put on the back burner?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It’s quite sad after all the time the op spent working on the premise that aliens are the backbone of today’s modern technology, when it was obviously built upon the minds of people who were geniuses in their time and that they won’t be acknowledged for the greatness by some ufo nuts because they can’t comprehend that maybe Philip J. Corso lied…

[edit on 9-1-2009 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
can’t comprehend that maybe Philip J. Corso lied…

Thanks for posting
That’s a real possibility I'm not above being wrong, I would ask if you read and watched the entire post?
Or was that just off the cuff?
Makes you think though

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Great research and loved the presentation. A very intriguing subject matter.

Star and flag.

Peace,
FK

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Also I Enjoyed your thread
Top secret - Plasma weapon

In there is some of the technology we speak of.

Plasma typically takes the form of neutral gas-like clouds (e.g. stars) or charged ion beams, but may also include dust and grains (called dusty plasmas) They are typically formed by heating and ionizing a gas, stripping electrons away from atoms, thereby enabling the positive and negative charges to move more freely.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Yep and how does that conclude that we got that technology from aliens?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join