It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Ask Clifford Stone? Post Questions Here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah, I really appologize if this is off topic: though a question for Clifford Stone...

Clifford, I just heard you elude that you were sick..

and since we need you for this interview, and all the world needs you for your words:

Have you heard of the Gerson method? It says it takes away all sorts of lesions and growths by safely and rapidly depoisioning the body while it's in it's state where doctors would normally jump to chemo and biopsies and surgery.

I'm just worried. I don't know what you got-but I know we need you here!

so--here is the link:
(I'm going to try it for what I think is cystic fibrosis-as soon as I figure out the method...) Survival Media ATS

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Mr. Stone, forgive me if you have actually addressed these questions before. I just found them very intriguing and haven't had the chance to ask them to someone who might be "in-the-know" nor have I had the chance to read your books. Hope you won't mind sharing some of your insightful answer for them. Here goes the questions:

1) Have you ever known of any UFO retrieval operation going on in the South East Asia region? Or perhaps in Asia as a whole?
2) Was the UFO retrieval operation you were involved in strictly limited to the USA/US military's "theater of operations" only?
3) Are you aware of the existence of an organization called the A.C.I.O. that supposedly dealt with a certain Alien technology retrieval operation in the US and involved experts from Indonesia?

Thank you very much for your answers

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This may clear something up..

You mentioned the military has documented 57 different species since 1989, many of which were humanoid in appearance. To the best of your knowledge, did the military ever document reptilian entities?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Stoney, I once told you on that night I almost fought Carl and almost got kicked out of RJCC, that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that you were an angel. Could it be that you are an emissary for that reason.

You helped me out when times were tough, and I knew you would. Could it be for that reason, they chose you to be their emissary. Or is it something that goes far deeper than that.

We've had so many different conversations when I would sneak out of the Dorms to go to the safety office. You me and Brian, at the smoke shack. I'm also very well convinced that you are one of the first ones to start shifting to this higher level consciousness. Am I believing right or do my personal adorations cloud my judgement??

You had also told me that. "Do not blindly believe what someone tells you." I have searched far and wide and slowly I find myself coming closer to the truth that you urged me to go for. My last question is this my friend. Where else must I go?? I have learned so much and yet the truth still eludes me, Please guide me once again my friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Not being able to find any contact information for Mr. Stone, I'll post my question here.

Can you elaborate more on the Divine connection you spoke about on various inteviews? As a Catholic who maintains his connection to the Divine, how do you view them in relation to your knowledge of the Bible?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hi ... I'm a newbie and it appears I cant ask Clifford a direct question (or maybe I haven't found the right link) so I'll tag along here if that's OK. It 's about the 57 varieties. Those of you old enough may remember Heinz the food manufacturer ( they're still around now, though not so visible) .In the 60s and 70s they ran big advertising campaigns and their main slogan was... 'Heinz 57 Varieties'... they sold backed beans, spaghetti, tomato soup etc. etc., 57 different products . Clifford asked his supervisor "just how many different races of alien are there" and the answer came " oh we have 57 varieties" . My thought is either the supervisor was very quick witted with a good sense of humor; or his supervisor had already been briefed that if anyone should ask him that, then that would be the correct reply, so that if the ask er should tell anyone about this, people would make the Heinz connection and so laugh off all the information about aliens....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join