It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Ask Clifford Stone? Post Questions Here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ATS:MIX is arranging an interview with Sgt. Clifford Stone. Here's your chance to ask your question to this interesting and very fascinating gentleman.

Please post CIVIL QUESTIONS ONLY for our guest, all discussions should be started in and commented on in the other ATS forums/areas. All other posts in this thread will be removed if there is not a civil question associated with it...

:::BIO:::
Clifford Stone is unique among those experiencing and investigating UFO and ET phenomenon. He spent 22 years in the US Army as a part of an extremely elite and secret group that was rapidly dispatched to crash sites in order to recover UFO or ET craft, bodies, and artifacts. Since his retirement from the Army, he has devoted his time to a diligent Freedom of Information Act search of government archives. He maintains that we have knowledge that intelligent life is visiting this planet in craft capable of traveling distances of many light years very quickly; effectively bypassing acceptably known physics. Further, he stresses that our recovery of these ET crafts and artifacts have allowed our government to make staggering scientific gains of great potential benefit to the world. He maintains, as do many others, that this information is held in deeply secret programs beyond Constitutional controls and safeguards, and that despite the end of the cold war, those controlling these 'black projects' have continued to keep these important discoveries to themselves and for motives known only to them.

Sgt. Stone encourages citizens and our elected officials to open investigations and end this Constitutional bypass by a powerful and covert organization operating under our noses and in our skies.

Once again... Please only post "civil" questions for our upcoming interview with Sgt. Clifford Stone. All other comments will be removed... Also please review all other members questions before posting a duplicate question.

Some of the books authored by Clifford Stone include:

Ufos Are Real: Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by the U.S. Government

UFO's: Let the Evidence Speak for Itself

[edit on 1/11/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The alien, which was named EBE by the government was kept in captivity for three years and we learned a great deal of information about the alien's race, culture and spacecraft.

sherry shriner interview

What method of translation was used?

Q2: Are you able to accept the forgiveness and appreciation from the children in cages? Some of the things you have seen, must be, to say the least tiring and convoluting on the soul and concience.

Are you able, in this light, to accept that you did not create the instances that you found yourself in, and to accept the appreciation and thankfulness of those you help-in spirit-in flesh-by your 'chip' at clearing the record?

I am grateful to you Clifford Stone.

I guess I am asking, and hoping, that you have reached a place where you have reached enough of a peace within yourself for anything tragic you might have seen.

Had I passed you in the hall on the way to a cage, and seen your face, I would know you were not the source of the travesty that may have been upcoming for me, in other words-and there would never be a question of forgiveness, as there would never be a place of intention or design or agreement-on a soul-ular level; even at a tender age, intention and despondancy blare as loud...as anything...and victims are not always the ones on the caged side of the fence. Do you believe so?

Do you believe children and people are able to see through such things as faces and intentions, while in a hostage situation? And do you trauma over what you have seen, during your term behind the scenes? In other words, do you self blame, and if so, is speaking your way of making amends?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My question to Clifford Stone... do you have proof of your extraordinary claims? Many of times have I seen people rant about alien government conspiracy but few have had proof.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
How many different alien races/species have you seen, or had to clean up after they crashed?

What do you think they want with us - are they here to study us, teach us, invade us, live among us?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi Clifford,

Is there a secret space program utilizing the ET technology that's recovered from the crashes that you allude to?

If so, how far into the solar system & milky way have we gone, to what planets/systems have we visited, what have we brought back with us in the way of knowledge/artifacts, who have we met and what have we seen?

Also - Is Bob Lazar & Dan Burisch legit or do you have reservations about either of their stories?

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone, it is really a privilege and honour to get this second opportunity here to ask you some questions and I am really looking forward to your interview with Johnny and Dave.

Question one.

Are you during your childhood and after visited by real physical ET’s in your home and if so how do you experienced those visits?

Question two.
You say in your interview with Kerry on Project Camelot that you know Korona from childhood and that the colour of his skin was in a way green, like a pastel green, was korona what’s called a reptilian?

Question three.

This question is related to a part of the information that is posted on the by many claimed as hoax site www.serpo.org....
There was for instance a poster under the name “Anonymous” who said.

In 1965, we had an exchange program with the aliens [called the Eben’s]. We carefully selected 12 military personnel; ten men and two women. They were trained, vetted and carefully removed from the military system. The 12 were skilled in various specialities.

One Gene Loscowski reacted on that and said that the complete debriefing is contained in: "PROJECT SERPO," Final Report-80HQD893-020, classified TS, Codeword.

Have you ever during all your time in service heard about such a exchange program back then and the existence of that report?

Dear Mr. Stone I wish you all the best.

[edit on 12/1/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Mod-Edit
This is an ATS:MIX Interview Questions Thread only, comments should be made in any of the other appropriate areas of the forum.

[edit on 1/12/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If the government is hording advanced alien technology, and is using it not for the benefit of all of mankind, why dont the ET's either force or convince these powers that be who are hording all this magnificant technology, to release it and start resolving the on-going problems this world is continuing to endure?

Why would these ET's allow a certian few of the human race to keep this advanced stuff that would fix this worlds problems, locked up and hidden from a suffering race?

Why would these ET's allow these certian few to be able to have access to this technology in the first place? Why has the ET's not recovered any of this technology to keep it from these stingy black op few?

Thanks!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Mr. Stone.

Only when there is still some time left during the interview of course I would like to ask you this question.
You said also in your interview with Kerry on Project Camelot that by the time you got out, there where 57 different species identified.
So I therefore assume that you have communicated during your time in service with several of them.

So my question is.

What where the circumstances during those communications, was it by a face to face contact and if so how do you have prepared yourself for meeting those species in the flesh so to speak because obviously I expect that there must be some out there who where may I say really very scary looking to us humans, like for instance the Reptilians.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mr.Stone

Of the 57 varieties of alien species you spoke of.. how many have you personally seen/encountered?

many thanks,

Blup.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I've asked this question of an ATS special guest before but I would also like to ask you .........

Is there any connection to the O negative blood group and alien abductions or any other alien connection that you know of?

And also, do Hollywood directors/producers/screenwriters have access to highly classified government information on UFOs/Aliens?
Over the last 50 odd years there have been a multitude of movies/tv series whose plots are no longer sounding like "science fiction" but fact.
One in particular is the TAKEN tv series that was made by Steven Speilburg.

Also from what you know, do you think the Moon landing really happened?

Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions.

Best wishes....

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi Clifford!

What feed back are you recieving from the FOIA Documents that ats has been working up for you? Are you satisfied with the quality of work being done so far?

Thanks for all you do.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dear Clifford,
From what I've seen of you in videos, I think your are a very kind person. I'm so pleased you helped that 'guest' to escape. It must be terrifying being captured by humans who are so unconscious [as in unaware of a higher consciousness]

I have a question that no one else has been able to answer. You might be able to help me. I read I was only supposed to ask 'civil' questions, but I'm not sure what that means. This is a personal question

Years ago, during an intense Rebirthing session [Rebirthing is a powerful therapy using breathing techniques] I saw a blue, scaled hand doing something inside me. I was absolutely terrified because I didn't know who it was or what its intention was. I tried to 'feel' what kind of space this being was in, but it just felt blank.
Experiencing so much fear, and not having anywhere to turn to get an answer, I decided to trust that the Universe is friendly [Einstein's idea :-)] That helped to calm me down a little bit.

I don't seem to have suffered any adverse effects from whatever was adjusted, but I would like to know something about the being who tampered with me.
Do you know anything about a race of blue beings? I would really appreciate any light you can shed on this mystery for me.
Thank you so much & God bless

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Clifford, how did the Government identify you in childhood for recruitment later, in adulthood?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What are the names of the 57 distinct alien races, and what are their known motives or allegiances? How do they relate to humans and what do they think of us? Are any of them human or human-like? Do they have 'religious beliefs'? How long have they known about humans? Have they meddled in human affairs or human history? For how long/when? What sort of specific technology was recovered? Which race or group were we successful in shooting down? Which groups are unfriendly, and why? etc etc

Please provide lots of evidence to back up your claims because it will ultimately help you. My guess is it will take a lot of evidence to convince some people of aliens.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello Clifford

I want just to make two questions:

Religions are a universal phenomena, and had evolved trough the centuries, with their prophets and their laws.

1) What can you say about the religious beliefs of this entities?

If you can't answer this second question i will understand.

Imagine a ficticious scenario: Certain minoritary groups with enough economic and militar power and influence that does not work for the benefit of humanity but on the contrary work actively for their enslavement trough lies ,manipulation ,economic war and subversive activities develope nuclear devices and ways to use them. If this groups feels menaced they will prefer to destroy the world with their nuclear weapons than to accept a world without them.
One day they decide to use their nuclear weapons against a rebel part of humanity.

2) Will some of this species inervene? how can we change this?

Just to end, how we can help you?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi I was wondering if there is any way to increase your chances of seeing a UFO or having an ET contact.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Johnny or Dave, this is a pretty extensive and in fact not really cheerfully but none the less important question, so please ask it only when you find it proper to ask and there is still some time left for it of course.

Mister Stone, in your interview on Project Camelot with Kerry you did mention a strange case you had back then in Vietnam with a B-52.
You said in that interview.[ I shortened it a bit]

We went from there by helicopter.
This was a B-52…that didn’t crash normal.
Everybody was killed on… everybody was dead onboard the B-52.
But it was just like some giant hand had grabbed the plane out of mid-air and just set it on the jungle floor.

www.projectcamelot.net...

My question is.
Can you confirm this in fact horrific claim relating the same case made at a UFO Conference in Las Vegas in 1989 by an ex United States Air Force man who was serving as a photographer in Vietnam.

He also was involved in a mission to investigate the mysterious crash of a B-52 bomber, and was air lifted by helicopter into the jungle where the plane had gone down.
The first surprise was to find the plane intact, and no sign of a crash landing: it was if the plane had been air lifted and placed into position.
Inside the cabin, though was a greater shock.
The four-man crew were still strapped into their seats, but all had been mutilated with the typical clean-cut wounds that we see in the animal mutilations.
After inspecting the plane and photographing both it and the occupants, the investigation team was ordered to burn the plane and the occupants.

www.crowdedskies.com...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hello Clifford Stone

My question is
Q1-The white haired aliens who looks simillar to humans(Nordics),nomadics as you call them,you said that they will allow themselves to be killed if they were confronted by a wapon that could harm them, does this mean that the US goverment ( humans)actually pulled a gun on them and even killed some of them?

Q2- You said that the Nomadics or the good guys as you call them, decided that they do not want any interaction with humanity.Have they decided that they do not want and interaction with humanity because their crafts wer targeted by a high strength rader that caused them to crash and their ships were taken by humans for reverse engeneering because they refused to share their technology with humanity in the 1950s?

It was reported that a bodies were recovered and some of the bodies belonged to the ''talls'',were the deaths caused by humans using high strength radar to target those beings?

Q3- Were any of the blonde or white haired human looking aliens (nomadics)ever captured or imprisoned by humans?

Q4- why is it that all of you guys comming out to disclose alien visiting Earth only discus reptilians,grays and other strange looking aliens,but avoid discussing the human looking aliens completely,what they look like,their hair colors,skin color, culture beliefs and values?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hello Sgt Stone...

my question to you is this? Why is the gov't letting you say these things? I have heard that many people have "disappeared" for less than what u are saying....

another questions is this:
who is running this planet? Humans, ET or something else? what is the influence of satanism in this scenario with humans, et or something else. Was Z Sithcin correct in his assumption that the Neflim created humans and that they are still here in one form or another?? What is the role of the Draco Reptilians, Chits and the grey et who seem to support them?

thanks sir.. good luck

joe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join