It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel forever!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

HAhahaha. Dont deleted because he doesn't understand what you mean, delete it because its a bad comparison overall. You see the Jews just recently decided to go back to "Their Promised Land" but after being gone for so long (years numbering in the thousands) another race of people had moved in to the place. So what to do??? Lets kick them out because this land was given to us by God. Fortunately He is God and he does not need to give out a deed to the land. His word is sufficient.... but He only told us, the Jews, and not the rest of the world... well he might have said the same thing to the Palestinians.

If I were to leave my home here in the US and thousands of years later my progeny would return to claim it what do you think would happen? Assuming I'm not Jewish of course.

link   

Originally posted by 3vilscript
I highly doubt Palestinian children have ever treated the Jewish people like garbage.

The Palestinian children are taught, as you can see, from the very start to think of Jews as subhuman and to treat them as 'apes and pigs'. They are taught to give their own lives in an effort to murder innocent Israelies.

Child Suicide Bombers

Since the beginning of violence in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18.

Since May 2001, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of 18.

Since the beginning of 2001, more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted (of them, three during 2004).

Head of Palestinian Childrens Org - we teach 'martyrdom'

Hamas teaches terrorism to Palestinian children via Terror Mouse

Text books for Palestinian children in all grades - lies about Israel, the US .. and are teaching hate.

Palestinian childrens show - "kill and eat the jews'

Children dressed as terrorists

The infamous baby bomber picture

[edit on 1/7/2009 by FlyersFan]

link   
I still don't understand why some people hold jews to be a perfect race. As if they can do no wrong, If I don't agree with what israel is doing Im gonna say that, If I think the jews are on the wrong side, Im gonna say that, and don't pull out the "card" on me ether. Just because somebody is not backing israel on a certain issue does not mean their racist, or are against jews, Get over it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I once saw a documentary about a POP duo called Prussian Blue here in the states. Although they were a bit older than the kids in the vids you posted, I felt absolutely no anger towards them. Let me explain, I sometimes feel like racists should be erased from this earth. But these two little girls were just that, two little girls that happened to have an extremely racist family. So my question to you is, Should those kids be killed because of what their parents did or are teaching them?

Because you are quick to show videos and prove to me that they are evil, but no-one is actually saying the magic words.... "Killing children is okay, as long as they are like their parents." .... come on now.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

.... come on now.

YOU COME ON NOW .. you made a statement. I showed it was in error.
Just deal with it. You said that you doubted that Palestinian children treated Jews as garbage. I showed you that they treat them much worse than garbage.

So my question to you is, Should those kids be killed because of what their parents did or are teaching them?

That's a separate from your earlier statement.

- Those that get killed in this action are being killed because HAMAS has put them in harms way. If HAMAS hadn't been provoking Israel year after year ... attempting to mass murder the civilians with rockets and suicide bombers .. then none of this would be happening. So any dead in the Gaza - the fault lays with HAMAS

- As you can see by the information I provided you, there ARE many instances of teenage suicide bombers. And yes, people have a right to defend themselves against these murderers. So Isreael is in the right if a palestinian teenager who is a suicide bomber dies while Israelis are defending themselves.

- The parents taught them to be the killers that they are. But people have a right to defend themselves against the killers. Therefore it is right if the killers die, even if they be young.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Huh?

Stupid is as stupid does.

Forrest Gump - 23 June 1994

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

.... come on now.

YOU COME ON NOW .. you made a statement. I showed it was in error.
Just deal with it. You said that you doubted that Palestinian children treated Jews as garbage. I showed you that they treat them much worse than garbage.

So my question to you is, Should those kids be killed because of what their parents did or are teaching them?

That's a separate from your earlier statement.

- Those that get killed in this action are being killed because HAMAS has put them in harms way. If HAMAS hadn't been provoking Israel year after year ... attempting to mass murder the civilians with rockets and suicide bombers .. then none of this would be happening. So any dead in the Gaza - the fault lays with HAMAS

- As you can see by the information I provided you, there ARE many instances of teenage suicide bombers. And yes, people have a right to defend themselves against these murderers. So Isreael is in the right if a palestinian teenager who is a suicide bomber dies while Israelis are defending themselves.

- The parents taught them to be the killers that they are. But people have a right to defend themselves against the killers. Therefore it is right if the killers die, even if they be young.

well said
the only thing is
with the israel or jew haters
they only hear whatever they want to hear
when confronted with a very good arguement
they change the subject or run

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I still disagree with what you say, because I think there are better ways a supposedly civilized nation like Israel can deal with this. But at least you showed no hypocrisy in your statement. You have proved to me that the state of Israel has every right to be as barbaric and backward as their enemy.... which used to be HAMAS but now extends to children as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotuk90

I dont hate Israel or the Jewish people. It seems it is you who only hears what you want to hear. What I hate is the things people do, in this case the Israelis. Not the Jews. There are many Jews living here in the US who have nothing to do with whats going on over there... some dont even care.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
NOBODY here defends HAMAS. Got it, get it ? Good

They represent will of Palestinian people as much Bush represents the will of the American people. They got elected, but people elect wrong representatives all the time all over the world whenever you go (of course, no democracy would allow political party to have it's own militia like HAMAS, but that is whole another topic)...

So, please, stop with HAMAS is loved on ATS crap.

Palestinians are dying at this very moment, and so are the Israelis.

The fact is: Israelis are the ones occupying Palestinian territory. If Canada (funny example, I know
) was to occupy northern USA I would be the first in the line to blow the crap out of them. Of course, Canadian media would consider me as a "terrorist"...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying my friend and I am sorry that ATS has allowed such blatant anti-semetic posts and threads. I have fought them at every turn when I see them, in fact I have lost over 6000 points already in the last week over Israel's RIGHTFUL invasion of Gaza.

I think the funniest part (funny as in sad not HAHA) is the people that are siding with Hamaz are siding with a Known Terror group a people that have a culture of death including killing Rape victims, including maltreatment of women, including Human Rights Watch Org saying Hamas is using children for shields, including a group that uses handicapped to carry out what the cowards at the top won't do, suicide bombings.

So I let them side with the terrorists and I am keeping track of those that praise Hamas for the Department of Homeland Security. I will report anyone that takes a stand with terror groups that are threatening Americans and Jews.

I want you to know that the Majority of these anti-semite comments and terror backing comments are coming out of Europe and the middle east and not coming out of America. I want you to know that America and Americans support Israels Right to exist and your Right to live without fear of terrorists attacks on your peoples.

Shalom my friend, and do not be surprised at Europe's actions in this matter, they are the ones that refused to help Jews throughout history and it appears that outside of Germany (interesting) nothing has changed in Europe.

Remember the Prophets have spoken about these times and the fact that Israel will stay and stand and Zephaniah talked about those nations coming against Israel's Borders and what would happen to them, so trust in Hashem and worry not what the ungodly say my friend!!!

Shalom and stay safe my friend!

Ya know, as each day passes you sound more and more like a Nazi! "I am keeping track of those that praise Hamas for the Department of Homeland Security. I will report anyone that takes a stand with terror groups that are threatening..." Great!
maybe you can polish up your jack boots, don your bownshirt and start kicking in some doors; when your done commiting genocide against the Palestinians, that is!

You assertion that Europe never helped "the Jews" throughout history is reprehensible and belies the fact that you know not a whit about history. Ever hear of a place called Israel? Without the help of the British Crown and other Europeans you wouldn't even have you little (illegal) nation.

I laugh at the fact that you think you can get away with mercilessly slaughtering innocent women and children and then are foolish enough to believe that God holds a place at His table for you!?
This Zephaniah character probably talked about this happening because of the history of Zionism - no one would put up with this S#*t for too long.

But hey, what do I know... I'm goyim, eh!?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Terror, terror? Are you a mossad plant or just a fool maybe you should go look up the history of Israel's 70 year reign of terror before spouting anymore propaganda.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying my friend and I am sorry that ATS has allowed such blatant anti-semetic posts and threads. I have fought them at every turn when I see them, in fact I have lost over 6000 points already in the last week over Israel's RIGHTFUL invasion of Gaza.

I think the funniest part (funny as in sad not HAHA) is the people that are siding with Hamaz are siding with a Known Terror group a people that have a culture of death including killing Rape victims, including maltreatment of women, including Human Rights Watch Org saying Hamas is using children for shields, including a group that uses handicapped to carry out what the cowards at the top won't do, suicide bombings.

So I let them side with the terrorists and I am keeping track of those that praise Hamas for the Department of Homeland Security. I will report anyone that takes a stand with terror groups that are threatening Americans and Jews.

I want you to know that the Majority of these anti-semite comments and terror backing comments are coming out of Europe and the middle east and not coming out of America. I want you to know that America and Americans support Israels Right to exist and your Right to live without fear of terrorists attacks on your peoples.

Shalom my friend, and do not be surprised at Europe's actions in this matter, they are the ones that refused to help Jews throughout history and it appears that outside of Germany (interesting) nothing has changed in Europe.

Remember the Prophets have spoken about these times and the fact that Israel will stay and stand and Zephaniah talked about those nations coming against Israel's Borders and what would happen to them, so trust in Hashem and worry not what the ungodly say my friend!!!

Shalom and stay safe my friend!

As silly as it gets, really! Most people here don't side with anyone. Just because one disagrees with Israel's policy, does not make one a 'terrorist supporter'. Please learn to accept some criticism.

I don't even want to get into who's to blame (as far as I'm concerned all parties involved behave like irresponsible children) but I do feel compelled to react against your revisionist stance on the history of antisemitism. Let's take a look WWII and the years leading up to the crisis: while some Europeans did report Jews to the Germans (in their eyes not unlike your reporting people to Homeland Security), many also risked life and limb by hiding and sheltering them. What did America do? Ever heard about the plight of the SS St. Louis? Take a wild guess at how many Jewish people were granted asylum in the US the years before and during the war? Approx. 21000, that's less than Switzerland. Switzerland, you know, that country with the mountains, Nazi-gold and very little place to live.

Anti-semitism was a big problem before WWII, but that was the case both in the US and in Europe. To me it seems rather easy to say that Jews were prosecuted more intensely in occupied Europe when your country simply refused those people access. So please, keep your self-righteousness to yourself and go read a history book.

I live in a European city with the largest group of Chassidic Jews outside Israel (that is, a bigger community than the one in NYC). This group has lived here for centuries, with little to no problems (except for WWII, when this country was occupied by the Germans). As a matter of fact, just to be on the sure side, Jewish schools, synagogues and community centers get extra police protection whenever there's a conflict in the Middle East. But I'm sure you know the situation in Europe a lot better than Europeans do. I would insert a clever Biblical quote here to prove how right I am, but none comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I laugh at the fact that you think you can get away with mercilessly slaughtering innocent women and children and then are foolish enough to believe that God holds a place at His table for you!?:

Have you read what Moses did? Pretty much the same thing. He came down off the mountain with God's laws which said - no adultry and no killing. Then he proceeds to tell everyone to slaughter the hell out of the enemy, to kill every last one - EXCEPT the 'virgin young girls' who he told the soldiers to go ahead and keep (as sex slaves).

It's all there .. sacred scripture. :shk:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
the biggest anty semites are Israelis! As everybody can see they hate and kill semitic peoples-Arabs...
And besides Look at Zionist faces- Askenazy Jews...so not Jews at all!!
So who here is bigger anti Semite

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

how true, god bless u

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh Yeah!

America + Israel = Awesome

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

FlyersFan:

I must say at this point I agree with your view on this whole mess. Israel is defending their land and their people. It is after all THEIR land and everyone needs to get over it and deal with it.

Lord knows with their past history they need a place to call home and they were given that right in 1949. If HAMMAS continues to launch rockets at them they have every right to launch a counter attack.

Shalom,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Did God not say 'thou shalt not murder'? I believe that applies to God's chosen people as well last time I checked. Or was there a hidden clause in there that said 'Well, actually, women and children can be killed as long as they're from a race you don't like and you've declared war on them'.

Killing innocent people is murder. Simple. Hamas has commited murder. Israel has commited murder. Kids in a school and a convoy on it's way to pick up aid is murder.

If you're religious then you have to admit Israel is acting against God by killing innocents. If you're not religious, then you can't be Jewish, as Judaism is a religion rather than a race.

It is not a case of 'they started it' or things that have happened in the past. It is here and now and innocent people are dying. That is all that matters. You cannot support and justify that without offering those on the other side the same right to support and justify the killing of your innocents.

Anything else is double standards!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

hey kozmo, if these people new the true history there would be no debate. there is absolutely no possible way to side with israel if you know the truth. listen to their reasoning! they call palestine "THEIR LAND" how can anybody think this? The Balfour Declaration was nothing less than illegal blackmail. calling others terrorists is beyond ridiculous? what about the USS Liberty? you will never hear them mention that.

these people are uninformed friendly idiots to the zionists. they know nothing of the real history. those that take the time to understand this situation can never side with zionism and still call themselves human. totally impossible. just look at the points made from each side and clearly you can see the difference in mentality. it's pitiful actually. shame on the willfully ignorant!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join