It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chipless ID Tatoo coming soon. Mark of the Beast?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic
Damn and I'm getting a tat soon. Hope they don't slip anything in unnoticed.
Although this is a very real possibility in the far and sometimes not so distant future we will see. I'll be hiding in the woods when they try to force this kinda crap on me. Owning guns and a decent supply of ammo doesn't sound so bad when you think about it. But unfortunately there are a lot of factors to something like this happening. Time will tell and I'm keeping my guns.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

Is anyone else afraid of suddenly waking up marked? Expecially if the ink can be invisable? This is increasingly reminding me of the Matrix. How are they sure that it is "completely bio-compatable for human use" if it has not yet been implemented on humans?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Revelations 13:16 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

So it's HAS to be on the right hand or forehead right?

I wonder if you get a choice between the two, or if say, slaves just get it on the forehead.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I honestly have no clue as to why anybody would want to accept this. No matter what excuse you give yourself (It's to make me and my info safe) It all boils down to one thing, and one thing only. Any who take this tattoo is no different than a milking cow or a cow for slaughter. That is how they (the powers that be) will see you. To think otherwise is to live in denial. If this is how you choose to see yourself, so be it. But don't think you haven't been warned. It'll be a shame to see so many forego their humanity and become nothing more than work horses, all for the sake of worthless pieces of paper. Though I guess in the future it won't be pieces of paper that will rule the economy, but meaningless pixels/credits on a computer.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The term "beast" in the big book refers to human kingdoms and governments. This is pretty understanding, if you consider the way governments have treated human life throughout history. God considers these governments to have fallen short of the kingdom in which he already has offered humanity. Further, humanity without God is just that, ruthless selfish animals, etc. (You may not be a believer and be a perfectly moral person, but by in large you should still be able to see what larger humanity would come to in the absence of the law of God)

That said, the "Mark of the Beast" will be an all seeing eye of sorts. Monetary implications are only the beginning, and only used as leverage to entice the populous into recieving it. The main purpose of this technology will be to monitor human behavior, record criminal records, and that sort of thing. It will ultimately inflict a social moral code made by a government, possibly a world-government, onto humanity, therein attempting to replace God.

This is why it infuriates God to the point of damning the recipients of the mark. It is seen as a slap in the face, ultimately abandoning God's law altogether for the law of the Beast, or a humanly kingdom.

What ever form this "mark," this forfiet, this pledge of allegiance to Human law above God's law takes, I would highly advise the reader to stand firm against it. It will certainly seem, albeit decietfully, the only solution to the worlds problems. You must remember that these same problems were engineered to take place by the same select who want your allegiance.

As for the writer who laughed at people fearing a "big red animal with horns"... you read to literally. The leader of this human kingdom will have a twinkle in his eye, a sparkle in his smile, and you'd never think twice about him.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've got two books written by religious authors that have claimed the same thing since the 1970's-early 80's. They claim we will be embedded with a credit card swipe and tracked by a 1970's computer called "The Beast".

If anything like this were implemented it would most likely be having to watch ads for discounts. Oh you like Nabisco crackers, why not try these "new brand!"
Marketed to 24/7.

Good Points:
Hacking in and knowing where the religious are so I can avoid them.
Knowing where the criminals are

Bad Points:
Mass Targeted Marketing
No more backdating a few things every so often

[edit on 8/1/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What I've always wondered about this so-called mark of the beast, is how could God condemn all to hell who get this mark? It doesn't even make sense to me that an all wise all loving creator would condemn those who are forced to get the mark in order to eat and survive.

That's why I don't think the mark is physical at all. I think it must be more a way of thinking or of living one's life. If you live a materialistic self centered life, not caring much for anyone but your own needs or your own interests, I feel you may have the mark already, and not even know it.

Perhaps even a life that denies God exists would earn one the mark. How common is that these days to not believe in the Creator. It seems to be the main stream way of thinking for many.

At any rate, I don't believe the whole mark of the beast thing is being interpreted correctly. It just can't be a literal mark and nothing more. It must be a way of living one's life that either denies God or denies your fellow humans or both that earns one the mark.

Less ego and more brotherly love is what I want to hear from those who choose the way of light. Are you with me my brothers and sisters? Will it be love or fear? compassion or selfishness? giving or taking? wisdom or ignorance?

I say YOU choose by your actions and what's truly in your hearts, and you decide if you bear the mark or not by these actions.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is there a way to spoof rfid chips or barcodes ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I do believe that option is now available in some places. My fear is that this is something that is so easily done; we may be chipped and not even know it. Think about it. Everything we purchase is coded. How tiny are those things? We may be ingesting these things on a daily basis and they are activated when we make our purchase or some other clever way. Of course it is also true that you are injected, prodded and poked numerous times on hospital and doctor visits so who knows what they are putting in your body. We already know how corrupt the pharmaceutical companies have become and greed makes ones soul marketable.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What I've always wondered about this so-called mark of the beast, is how could God condemn all to hell who get this mark? It doesn't even make sense to me that an all wise all loving creator would condemn those who are forced to get the mark in order to eat and survive.

That's why I don't think the mark is physical at all. I think it must be more a way of thinking or of living one's life. If you live a materialistic self centered life, not caring much for anyone but your own needs or your own interests, I feel you may have the mark already, and not even know it.

Perhaps even a life that denies God exists would earn one the mark. How common is that these days to not believe in the Creator. It seems to be the main stream way of thinking for many.

At any rate, I don't believe the whole mark of the beast thing is being interpreted correctly. It just can't be a literal mark and nothing more. It must be a way of living one's life that either denies God or denies your fellow humans or both that earns one the mark.

Less ego and more brotherly love is what I want to hear from those who choose the way of light. Are you with me my brothers and sisters? Will it be love or fear? compassion or selfishness? giving or taking? wisdom or ignorance?

I say YOU choose by your actions and what's truly in your hearts, and you decide if you bear the mark or not by these actions.

But see, you might actually be on to something here. Perhaps those millions that will take the mark DO live a self-centered materialistic life. Think about it. Those of us that do have enough brains and enough self-respect to see that this is nothing more than cattle-marking people will not take this mark, and will deal with whatever sacrifices have to be done in order to survive. Whereas, those that will simply refuse to give up our materialistic lifestyle WILL take the mark and have no problem being branded. Afterall, as the bible says, you will not be able to buy, sell or work without this mark. In other words, you won't be able to continue living your cushy lifestyle without it. So in essence, those of us that won't give up our material lifestyle and are too self-centered WILL take the mark.

Whereas those that see the evils that can be wrought with this technology (complete control of movement and free will) and don't wish ourselves and our loved ones to suffer this, will not take the mark and take our chances. I think that it will boil down to this "Will you make the big sacrifice and give up your stuff to live a free man? Or will you submit yourself like a farm animal?" Me personally, I'd rather fight to the death than take this mark and probably will have to.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I also wanted to add. I talked with my wife about this yesterday and she did seem to bring up a good point to all this. If the Govt. and the elite do in fact end up going through with this, whether the chip or the tattoo, it's only going to end up blowing up in their faces, becausethey underestimate human ingenuity, some smart *** hacker out there WILL find a way to abuse this system, they'll make a similar HAMMER reader, and get access to all your info, then abuse it. they'll also figure out a way to live within the network and still not get tattooed (see the movie Gattaca)

So now you'll have an outlaw that will have access to ALL people's information at any time, be able to hack into the mainframe, transfer any and all monies they want whenever they want and by finding a way to fool the scanners, they will be able to answer to no one since they won't really exist in the mainframe.

This is kind of how I feel for example, about the "legal" UK hacking that will be allowed in the future. They are going to allow authorities to hack into anyone's computer at any time, whether you like it or not, I'm guessing by installing some kind of backdoor on your PC without you knowing. The problem with this is, that it gives hackers a great loophole to abuse and not only will they have access to the MI5 mainframe through this, but will have access to everyone's info.

The more they keep saying this is for "our own good" the more I see that they're full of it. To use a movie quote from Star Wars "The more systems you try to grasp in your hand, the more will simply slip away"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity... If the bar code on you wrist is no different then a credit card. what happens when a thief cuts of your hand (above the wrist of coarse) to use it as what is known as credit card theft?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
it amazing how we have gotten this far to make that chip. It means we are getting close
to end times scary all we are waiting for is the anti christ I belive that he will come from the middle East were all the turmoil is.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Just out of curiosity... If the bar code on you wrist is no different then a credit card. what happens when a thief cuts of your hand (above the wrist of coarse) to use it as what is known as credit card theft?

EXACTLY! Oh sure, they'll cheer from the rooftops as to how "safe" it will make us, and our information, when the reality is that it's all BS. Worse, is that I'm sure it will end up blowing up in their faces. I'm sure someone will be figuring out a way to hack this system, and then it will all be done for nothing. In the meantime, permanent damage will have been done to people since removing this chip will NOT be easy or painless, and worse, those that figured out a way to cheat the system will have had access to ALL information from everybody everywhere since all your information will be "cleverly" compacted into that chip.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
to take the mark you have to deny christ. If you don't they will kill you. even if your not a christian and you wont take the mark they will kill you they don't care. islam beheads christians and other people who will not convert. they blow them selfs up in isreal all the time. they don't care about life.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Also this:

As you're aware, the name of the company in America that's behind the chip for humans is Xmark www.xmark.com... and they also have what I believe is a subsidiary named Digital Angel which handles the microchips for animals www.digitalangel.com...

I just went to the Digital Angel website and clicked on their "Contact Us" page and for the contact name it says Destron Fearing Well, something bugged me about the name 'destron', like it reminded me of 'destroy', so on a whim, I just did a search for "what does destron mean" and I found this on Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...(Kamen_Rider):

"Destron was an international organization bent on conquering the world, through terror and destruction"

It was a character from some tv show and says that "in the final episode, he is revealed as a living skeleton with a living heart, and called himself The God of Death"

And the last name is "Fearing"!
They also have a website www.destronfearing.com

They are playing with us, throwing it right in our faces!

There's more to this Destron Fearing at Digital Angel. For the UK contact, the page www.mcmurdo.co.uk is listed. When you google mcmurdo, apparently it's named after multiple areas in Antarctica encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...:

McMurdo Station, a station at the southern tip of Ross Island in Antarctica.
McMurdo Sound, a sound about 55 km (35 mi) long and wide, lying at the junction of the Ross Sea.
McMurdo Ice Shelf, a portion of the Ross Ice Shelf
McMurdo Dry Valleys, a row of valleys in Antarctica located within Victoria Land.
McMurdo-South Pole highway, a highway in Antarctica.

All the above are named after Lieutenant Archibald McMurdo of the HMS Terror, which first charted the area in 1841.

HMS Terror was a bomb vessel designed by Sir Henry Peake and constructed by the Royal Navy in the Davy shipyard in Topsham, Devon.

The Terror saw war service in the War of 1812 against the United States. encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...(1813)

All of this is NOT coincidence. Out of all of the names in the world that could have been chosen for these companies, notwithstanding the many Christians that might possibly make a connection with a microchip and the Mark of the Beast, you would have thought that they would try to not be associated with anything controversial at the very least.

Bottom line, you get that chip and it's literally given to you by the God of Death!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join