It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chipless ID Tatoo coming soon. Mark of the Beast?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
substitute every word that says cattle there with human and we have ourselves an accurate prediction

well i have to say if it was this or a chip i would take this, mainly because i could make a cool looking tattoo out of it

What u just said made me think for a second.

If they make it appealing to people , then people will want it.

Like cell phones, movies, music, games......clothing......make it appealing.

Whats more appealing, a metal chip in your arm ( would freak people out )

Or a customizable tatoo that the government endorses.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Erm, what does this have to do with "Mark of the beast"?

Did I miss it somewhere or did you think you'd get more hits with some scaremongering?

Revelations 13:16 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Everything we purchase is scanned via barcodes. Soon you will be recieving one on your person if you want to live societies way. It will contain all your personal info and you will be scanned just like the movies.

I know you think it may be far fetched but look at how close we really are. Not too long ago everything was cash and carry. Now it's all about scanning credit cards. Next the tattoo and you will be automatically scanned anywhere you are. They will now everything about you. I personally recomend not receiving it.

Does that mean the " mark of the beast" is the mark of man? and if so.....

What is the mark of man? because i know people won't get 666 tatoo'd on them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I suggest taking it seriously, because even if you don't
others will, and it will affect you one way or another.

The truth always rings the clearest bell.

Thank you...

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why would a tattoo be appealing? All across the lands parents are telling their kids they can't have tattoos....some government endorsed tattoo isn't going to change anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

TPTB are looking for a way to track us all, without the religious people spotting anything sinister. A person can already be tracked via their cell phone, credit cards, and some smart cards. Have a car with Onstar on it? You are being tracked. Eventually, if the world lasts long enough, everyone will be tracked, just like in G. Orwell's 1984. Nice, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

Why would a tattoo be appealing? All across the lands parents are telling their kids they can't have tattoos....some government endorsed tattoo isn't going to change anything.

What could be more appealing to a kid!

Mom and Dad say NO, but Obama says YES YOU CAN?

OUCH!

Actually, I have to edit this and take out the laughing face emote.

None of this is a laughing matter at all.

In fact, it’s one of the worst things I’ve heard all day.

*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 7-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yes... but there's age limits on tatoos, something which would be hard to remove without uproar...

The age limit in England is 18 I beleive, possibly 16 or 17, either way, by that age you are no longer a 'kid' as such... they will see the other side of it by then.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Personally I do not feel like anyone has a right to place a mark on me or inject a chip under my skin.

This is a passive RFID technology that contains no metals; the tattoos themselves can be colored or invisible.

www.technovelgy.com...

The tattoo will be invisible, that way people can "tell" on others when they are aware they are marked (submitted to the system of the Beast)

Somark Innovations co-founder Mark Pydynowski noted that the RFID ink is fully biocompatible and was safe for use in humans. He noted that RFID ink tattoos could be used to track and rescue soldiers. He remarked "It could help identify friends or foes, prevent friendly fire, and help save soldiers' lives

www.technovelgy.com...

The path has already been paved by VISA (they will not be able to buy or sell without the mark), making it convenient and therefore accepted by the uninformed (those who choose to ignore Revelations, and the Bible)

After two years of development, Visa has finally launched its contactless payment credit card. Using embedded RFID, the new card allows customers to make small-ticket purchases like fast food and convenience store items by simply swiping the card within a few inches of the merchant's card reader.
The company's VisaNet network, over which payment authorization and settlement occurs, has been upgraded to accommodate transactions generated from the new cards so that issuing banks recognize contactless purchases as such.

www.rfidupdate.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A good old roundkick for anyone who tries to put that thing on me.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Damn and I'm getting a tat soon. Hope they don't slip anything in unnoticed.
Although this is a very real possibility in the far and sometimes not so distant future we will see. I'll be hiding in the woods when they try to force this kinda crap on me. Owning guns and a decent supply of ammo doesn't sound so bad when you think about it. But unfortunately there are a lot of factors to something like this happening. Time will tell and I'm keeping my guns.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thank buddha i am not in the military. This is truly scary.

geez louise.. talk about mark of the beast.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Mark of the Beast will be the badge Islamic warriors wear on their head or arm.

The End Times will be full of war and destruction. There wont be some fancy e-commerce biometeric network.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Has anyone been in to a bank lately to cash a check without having an account there/ I did a few days ago, and the teller had to go through all kinds of typing in info and then checking my name against a database of "bad people" as she put it. She said it had to do with the Patriot Act!

It took about 5 minutes to get it cashed and that's why a number such as this tattoo makes perfect sense. One quick scan and viola!

But to those who know what it really is, it would be a death sentence taking it. It will get very interesting pretty soon when they try to implement this.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Text from the trailer:

The Shoebat Foundation Presents God’s War on Terror, an extensive research on what the Bible predicts regarding the rise and fall of Islam.

Can you imagine living at the time just prior to Jesus' first coming? Being there and knowing well the correct interpretation of ancient prophecies?

Or can you imagine being told by Daniel the prophet that a particular star would point you to the coming King of Kings?

You would know what to prepare for and how to be ready for the coming King of Kings.

You might say that these events have come and gone.

Well?

What about His second coming?

We await Christ, they [the Muslims] await the Mahdi.

The Mahdi brings a 7 year peace treaty.

The Antichrist brings a 7 year peace treaty.

Mahdi will change times and laws

Antichrist will change set times and laws

Mahdi will rule from the Temple Mount

Antichrist rules from the Temple Mount

Islam does not honor women's rights

Antichrist does not honor women's rights

Muslims honor Allah with gold and silver (Zaka)

Antichrist honors his god with gold and silver

Mahdi honors Allah, a god of war

Antichrist honors a god of fortresses (war)

Mahdi advances Allah's cause through war

Antichrist will advance his god by war

Islam beheads Christians

Mahdi will demand a badge on the forehead

Antichrist demands badge on forehead

American Christians think the Antichrist comes from the West

We say he comes from the East

Which one is right?

We, Christians from the East can provide thousands of biblical references to prove our point.

Can you?

==========

Bible: The Antichrist is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will that emerge in the last-days.
Islam: The Mahdi is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will emerge in the last-days.

Bible: the False Prophet is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days who will support the Antichrist.
Islam: the Muslim Jesus is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days to support the Mahdi.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet together will have a powerful army that will do great damage to the earth in an effort to subdue every nation and dominate the World.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will have a powerful army that will attempt to control every nation of the earth and dominate the World.

Bible: The False Prophet is described essentially as a dragon in lamb’s clothing.
Islam: The Muslim Jesus literally comes bearing the name of the one that the world knows as “The Lamb of God: Jesus Christ.” Yet the Muslim Jesus comes to murder all those who do not submit to Islam.

Bible: The Antichrist is said to “change the times.”
Islam: It is quite certain that if the Mahdi established Islam all over the earth, he would discontinue the use of Saturday and Sunday as the weekend or days of rest but rather Friday, the holy day of Islam. Also, he would most certainly eliminate the Gregorian calendar (A.D.), and replace it with the Islamic calendar (A. H.) as is used in every Islamic country.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will both be powerful religious leaders who will attempt to institute a universal world religion.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will institute Islam as the only religion in the earth.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will specifically use beheading as the primary means of execution for non-conformists.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will use the Islamic practice of beheading for executions.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will have a specific agenda to kill as many Jews as possible.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will kill as many Jews as is possible until only a few are left hiding behind rocks and trees.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will attack to conquer and seize Jerusalem.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will attack to re-conquer and seize Jerusalem for Islam.

Bible: The Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish temple as his seat of authority.
Islam: The Mahdi will establish the Islamic Caliphate from Jerusalem.

Bible: The False Prophet is said to do many miracles to deceive as many as possible into supporting the Antichrist.
Islam: The Mahdi himself is said to control the weather and the crops. His face is said to glow. We can also assume that since Jesus is viewed as having been empowered by Allah to work miracles when he was here on earth the first time, he will most likely be expected to continue to do so when he returns.

Bible: The Antichrist is described as riding on a white horse in the Book of Revelation
Islam: The Mahdi is described as riding on a white horse (ironically from the same verse).

Bible: Jesus the Jewish Messiah will return to defend the Jews in Israel from a military attack from a vast coalition of nations led by the Antichrist and the False Prophet.
Islam: The Dajjal, the Islamic Antichrist will gain a great Jewish following and claim to be Jesus Christ and fight against the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus.

Bible: The antichrist spirit specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
Islam: Islam doctrinally and spiritually specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.

Bible: The primary warning of Jesus and the Apostle Paul was to warn Christians of the abundance of deceit and deception in the last-days.
Islam: Islam is perhaps the only religion in the earth that practices deceit as one of its tools to assist its own ascendancy. It actually has a specific doctrine which allows and even calls for deception to be used to achieve its desired end.

Bible: The specific nations pictured in the Bible as being part of the final empire of the Antichrist are all Islamic nations.
Islam: All Muslims are commanded to give their allegiance to The Mahdi as the final Caliph and Imam (leader) of Islam.

Bible: From the Bible and History we learn that the final Antichrist empire will be a revived version of the Empire that succeeds the Roman Empire
Islam: The Empire that succeeded the Roman/Byzantine Empire was the Islamic Ottoman Empire

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisus

'The mark of the beast' is supposed to be 666, most if not all barcodes for any product out there are seperated by 3 slightly longer paired lines which in a barcode scanner is read as a 6, therfore 6....6....6.

*Record Screech*

Wait, wait, what?

There are still people clinging to that one?

Snopes is your friend!

There is a code SIMILAR to 6 in the barcodes, but it is not an actual 6. There is no wide white bar next to the codes.

Furthermore, an old man living 2000 years ago would not have been able to read the barcodes. Obviously, even most people today can't read them or that myth would have faded away years ago.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This makes all those ALIEN IMPLANTS i read about look like old technology.

Maybe all those alien implants are not alien at all.
Just older version's of this.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They're going with microchips??? And to think that I went and had 666 tattooed on my forehead the other day just to avoid the rush! Damn!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
VISA = 666

The term threescore is reference to your credit score (three companies that score your credit, and the number is a three digit number).

Georgia, for some time, had and average credit score of 666.

VI = 6
S is for sigma(6)
A is Sanskrit for 6

Dee Hock set up the VISA Chaordic system back in the 60's working for Bank of America.

The worldwide success of VISA International, Dee Hock asserts, is due to its chaordic structure: it is owned by 22,000 member banks, which both compete with each other for 750 million customers and must cooperate by honoring one another’s $125 trillion in transactions annually across borders and currencies.

www.citeulike.org...

Hock goes on to explain how the system is a living "entity". I call it "The Beast"

Principally, a chaordic organization is a self-organizing and self-evolving entity, which ends up looking more like a neural network (like the Internet) than a hierarchically-organized bureaucracy in which decision-making power is centralized at the top and trickles down through a series of well-regulated departments and managers.

www.enlightennext.org...

Actually, it was VISA, that brought about the internet. Banks needed to talk to each other, so that they could accept each others cards. So the internet was set up by Hock with $25,000 and a handful of people dispersed around the world.

Once again, VISA in the form of chipless ID tattoo will be accepted because of convenience, as the card was beginning back in the 60's

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I remember one time where people were tattooed also so their movements could be better monitored... Who was it? hmmm hmmm wait, it's at the tip of my tongue... Oh yeah that's right! the victims of the german concentration camps in WW2!!!!

Man, why don't these people get a clue! We don't want the Thumb print, we don't want the RFID chip, what makes them think we'll want the tattoo? Invisible ink tattoo? kiss my invisible a$$

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

I remember one time where people were tattooed also so their movements could be better monitored... Who was it? hmmm hmmm wait, it's at the tip of my tongue... Oh yeah that's right! the victims of the german concentration camps in WW2!!!!

And the Romans and Greeks used tattoos to identify slaves.

Tattooing was only associated with barbarians in early Greek and Roman times. The Greeks learned tattooing from the Persians, and used it to mark slaves and criminals so they could be identified if they tried to escape. The Romans in turn adopted the practice from the Greeks, and in late antiquity when the Roman army consisted largely of mercenaries; they also were tattooed so that deserters could be identified.

www.vanishingtattoo.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join