It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
nsaeyes, where in your opinion do the esoteric symbols and coded meanings in many films and television shows originate, who puts them there? They often are extremely sophisticated, suggesting in depth knowledge? I see your points but also a lot of questions raised are still questions.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Dexter rules.

Dead Like Me was good too.

Good post.

There are many entertaining shows, but Hollywood is still bowing to the agenda of ?.

Most of the movies coming out are "remakes" and so brain numbing and childish it's not funny.

For the most part the masses are being kept "entertained" and it's numbing their brains.

Now, because this is a conspiracy site: ask yourself why?

I'de like to see a really good remake of the move "They Live" and I'de like to see David Icke be the consultant for it.

What's possibly really happening on our enslaved planet is way more interesting than any movie yet made.

Our "masters" would make Darth Vader look like a boy scout.

How about all the scientists and UFO Researchers that have met "fatal accidents /suicides" over the past decade?

Hollywood isn't even touching what's really going on that would make for real interesting viewing.

Why?

Those who are calling the shots won't let them.

Why?

To keep the masses dumbed down and entertained (side tracked).

[edit on 1-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hollywood= the holly tree or bush , used in Druidic ritual , Hollywood ( sacred grove) where magic is made and dreams come true . Naah just a coincidence , yeah right

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Could you please start making some intellegent movies then.

Most of then SUCK and are for the mentality of a ten year old male child.

Absolutely dumb and unimaginative.

Also with an agenda. Realize it or not you could be a Pinocchio that thinks he's a boy but is only a puppet.

God, just reading the posts here on ATS could give you enough material to make a really good movie.

I suggest if you really are of the Hollywood set to contact David Icke and use him as a consultant and do a "fictional" movie on his books.

So many movies out now are blood lust. Do "people" really enjoy watching another human being torn to bits??????

How many times must we be subjected to Jason and Saw.

Saw the original Androminal Strain and it beats the heck out of the new one.

Also, how about a really good remake (since that is what Hollywood seems to favor lately) of "They Live" (use David Icke as a consultant).

There is so much happening all over our planet and the movie industry just keeps churning out for the most part cra&.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just saw this youtube vid special and wasn't too sure where to put it.

It's about Illuminati HOllywood, though different to the OPs vid.

It also covers music and musicians and how some have admitted about selling their soul to you know who....

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Untill next time... enjoy the movie that desensitizes you.

I hope you watch the last minute of this youtube clip.

video no longer exists thanks to FOX.

That sucks.

I was looking for this video earlier today.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am so grateful for this post, if only it were on all the MSM sites too! I have been TV/Hollywood free for about 10 years now--ever since my 3 year stint in Okinawa--and I have to admit it is like quitting something you were addicted to and now can finally see and taste and smell better. Hollywood is a major tool used by zionists or whatever the hell they are and it is plain to see. If you can't see the harm or ignore it cuz you think it is harmless, then step out of the theater or tv room(haha they don't exist anymore since tv is everywhere) and see for yourself how it is deteriorating our society as a whole.

I do believe in art--I am an artist myself in every way--and it would be sad to see it go away. I love a good movie, one that stimulates the mind and creativeness in our lives, but I can't take anymore of mindless crap that is put out there to dumb us down and blur the lines between reality and fiction.

But sadly most people do not care and have no motivation to make a movie themselves they would much rather watch it from the comfort of their own rathole. Mske your own history and story since unlike hollywood you only get one story.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
someone took the video down

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Just saw this youtube vid special and wasn't too sure where to put it.

It's about Illuminati HOllywood, though different to the OPs vid.

It also covers music and musicians and how some have admitted about selling their soul to you know who....

Those were good videos thanks alot!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
and yet
NO ONE IS FORCING YOU to watch TV or those movies.
the illuminati are all about choice..we NEVER FORCE anyone to do anything.
that is against nature. We are an EXTENSION of Nature. simple

you rather be delusional and not leave in reality by going to the movies like a sheep and NOT observing the obvious fantasy inducing set up...that is your choice..but the result is obvious.
so

good points but again... NO ONE CAN BRAIN WASH YOU unless you WILLINGLY CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOVIES.
always choice
result
you CHOOSE TO BRAINWASH YOURSELF>>GET BRAINWASHED because it allows you to ELUDE RESPONSIBILITY.
the masses HATE RESPONSIBILITY

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Well I think there is a difference between understanding that Hollywood has a secret agenda behind it, and that it's filled with occult symbolism, propaganda, brainwashing techniques... as opposed to thinking that it's just entertainmnet that can have a minor influence in your life.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

While I'm certainly appreciative of any post, and did enjoy watching your videos I would have to say that they are as easily bs'd as any conspiracy/nwo/satanic/masonic theories in existence. I can take simple day-to-day happenings and attach values to them, try to connect dots that don't need connecting. Maybe it was just the quality of the posting, or the fact the maker of the film...errrrr...video just pulled tid bits out of his backside. 311 for example, he claims that they are related to satanism for the quote of "do what thou wilt should be the whole of the law"...he conveniently leaves out the rest of the quote which is "until you violate the rights of another, respect the space of your sister and your brother". It honestly takes very little research into the messages that 311 conveys to understand they,, since day one, have been about self-empowerment, loving of God (which the lead singer refers to as lucy many times), respecting of your brothers and sisters (humans), unity, spiritual progression and most importantly respect and honesty. I hate to blow my load on just the 311 subject, as I'm sure many of the other claims in these videos could be torn apart and made to look foolish if one put in the time (which I am not willing to at this moment). Heck, I could probably come up with just as solid a "theory" about the author(s) being disinformants, employed by the illuminazi's and nwo/mosonic elite. But once again, I'd rather speak from my head than my ass.
Maybe there is a connection or master plan behind popular entertainment, but unverified "fact" repeating, self-righteous, half-truth spinning artards like the maker of these videos don't do anything but frustrate those who really would like to research and get to the bottom of it. No insult to you Flighty, we're still homies, just a personal opinion....a very negative one at that compared to my usual...eh, ima go meditate and work on that. peace ppls.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

<< 16  17  18   >>

join