It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Ask Mythologist William Henry? Post Your Questions Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
William Henry is an investigative mythologist, author, radio talk show host, seeker and teacher. We're in the process of finalizing the interview dates and are offering our guests and members alike the opportunity to post their questions for him.

Please post QUESTIONS ONLY for our guest, all discussions should be started in the other ATS forums/areas, all other posts in this thread will be removed if there is not a civil question associated with it...

from his website
William Henry is celebrating his 10th anniversary as a self-published author of 14 books and numerous DVD presentations. He has specialized in synthesizing myth and cutting edge modern science to reveal a startling but undeniable pattern of fact – that throughout history and across widely diverse cultures, there is an absolutely seamless tradition of the existence of gates to the stars, which have been preserved in the art and myths of each era and place. Beings that came from the light of the vastness of the Milky Way, and beyond, did so through these gateways… and left the secrets of a Way to the Stars for us to discover.

Loss of the secrets of this gate has brought great challenges to humanity. Rebuilding the gate is a reachable goal and will transform us into the more advanced beings we seek to become… and already are within us.

Today, physicists call these gates called stargates or wormholes. These cosmic gateways theoretically link regions of the universe millions of light years apart and allow nearly instantaneous communication between these regions.

For more information on William Henry please go to:
www.williamhenry.net...

Once again... Please only post "civil" questions for our upcoming interview with William Henry. All other comments will be removed...

[edit on 1/7/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

"Today, physicists call these gates stargates or wormholes. These cosmic gateways theoretically link regions of the universe"

"Loss of the secrets of this gate has brought great challenges to humanity. ...Rebuilding the gate is a reachable goal"

I find the words "theoretically," and, "loss of," and, "rebuilding," strangely telling. Am I reading in to far?

In other words, have we destroyed a gate that we hope to rebuild? The middle east, perhaps?

And, does the statement, "loss of the secrets,"-indicate a generalization, over time, of humanity's losing the bits and pieces of the historical records; as ascertained by the, or any, mounting evidence you may have come upon- or, something more specific, as in a particular theft of a particular known artifact or document relevant or rumored, to have bearing on stargates and wormholes?

And how is it that something can be called 'theoretical', if, we've both had the secrets, as ascertained by having 'lost them', and, are hoping to "rebuild"-indicative of a structure already created and known to be so?

Or perhaps it is just "build'? Are we hoping to rebuild or are we hoping to build?

Thanks!

[edit on 7-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
1. How much energy would be involved in opening a worm hole/stargate and how did ancient people find this source of power to use the gates?

2. When the person enters the gate or speaks through it (as a means of communication), how do they (or their voice/sound) escape the pull of the event horizon, while trying to exit from the other side of the gate?

[edit on Wed Jan 7th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
iare these ancient stargates anything like known 'power circles' or
todays 'wheels' ...stone circles i've seen in many parts of AZ.. ?

including a 8' power wheel in Sedona, nearby the Slide-Rock area at the top of the RedRock
(but across the stream where one can get fresh made Fry Bread)
oops, maybe i shouldn't of said all that

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Would a wormhole/'stargate' tear a craft apart if the whole mass didn't enter instantaneously, i.e would the front of the craft already be a million miles away by the time the back of the craft entered?

IRM

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
William,
It's an honor to be able to ask you some questions for the show. I have been a huge fan for several years now and turned all my friends onto your work.

Since our Chakras are the antenna's to the cosmos, do you believe that all humans will evolve when we are bombarded with Blue Apples or just people tuned to a higher frequency ?

I recently read about the Phantom DNA Effect, where our DNA reacts to light, positive and negative emotions. Do you believe we will evolve genetically, spiritualy or both ?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Do you have any other information on the wand you spoke of in your "the lost secrets of jesus:the wand and the ring"

An update perhaps?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just bumping the thread

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi this is Barrack Obama and I approve this message, I was wondering if I sound like Shaquille O'neal on tv

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was told when Shaq starts makeing sense theres a problem

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Mr. Henry,
Are we any closer to finding the Blue Apples ???

I believe we are witnessing examples of the 4th and 5th dimensions softening with aerial and spiritual activitiy increasing globally. Can you tell us what you have discovered on this subject ?

I am really looking forward to this interview.
Synth

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hello, Mr William Henry

Do you have an explanation for the similarity between the flood myths all over the world ?

My explanation is : there was an ancient advanced civilization all over the world that was destroyed somehow.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Did this interview every happen? I'd like to hear some really recent work on the Stargates, specifically the one in Iraq.

I've been to William Henry's website, but he doesnt have a forum, is there a particular forum he visits for talks & discussions?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Question: Can you give us more insight into the significance of Newgrange?

Edited to add: I just noticed the original date of this thread. I'd like to read the interview as well, any more info about this would be appreciated.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Orion65]

join