It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul interview by John Stossel (Great Stuff)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this has been posted before somewhere on these threads...but i've never seen it since i've became an active member so i though it would be worth posting.

This is an amazing interview in which RP shows his stances on a variety of subjects. What this man talks about is true change. I wish i had known about RP during the primaries..i would have voted for this man in a heartbeat. But unfortunately at the time i didn't pay much attention to politics.

What Obama talks about is not change...this is real change. Yes it may seem radical...but real change will be radical.

I simply love what this man is saying and this gives me even more of an understanding of why people follow this mans words as much as they do.

Even for as terrible as the world looks right now...this is the one slim peace of hope i see for this country.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
notice they aired the most outlandish topics,,,drugs, prostitution etc etc making him somewhat seem crazy

and even though his underlying principles behind those statements are right and true,,,most sheeple will overlook it

they hear---he said legalize heroin

he meant---people ,,,or states should have the freedom to set the regulations

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
When I listen to Ron Paul speak, its like im listening to a much older and wiser form of my myself and my views. He is in my view the only politician that gets what the people want. He is not about himself, but for the people. This is real change. Too bad we got the other guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

When I listen to Ron Paul speak, its like im listening to a much older and wiser form of my myself and my views. He is in my view the only politician that gets what the people want. He is not about himself, but for the people. This is real change.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Actually looking at my other posts i have stated almost the same thing a few times.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by David9176]

top topics

join