It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A night with Azazal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is the story that I know no one will believe it, is the story of how I have come to know that the aliens we believe to exist are in fact not aliens at all. They are the nephilim left behind from the flood of Noah’s time. They were deemed not worthy because they were born from an un holy union. Thus they are cursed to roam the earth until the time of Armageddon . Because of their curse they torment man and try to raise the dark one himself to start Armageddon so they may be at rest.

I first became aware of a series of strange events that was happening around people that I know. I was starting to here of unusual personal attacks that were happening all around my neighbor hood. As I do believe in the paranormal and the unexplained my mind quickly started to race and felt it necessary for me to talk to these people alone so that maybe they would tell me what happened to them.

I first met with a friend of mine named Carl. I called him up and asked if he wanted to come over and have a drink with me. I figured if I get a little sauce in him he may be a little more willing to divulge his experience with me. A few minutes after we started drinking I asked him if he would mind telling me what had happened to him. He hesitated for a moment and then told me that, he was at home in bed trying to go to sleep when he thought he saw a shadow. He didn’t think nothing of it at the time just figured the moonlight was playing with his eyes.

He then tells me that after he fell asleep he was suddenly woken up to the feeling like someone was trying to yank him out of his bed by his ankles. As he is an believer in God he said that he recited a few scriptures then demanded that what ever was attacking him to stop and leave this place. After that it was gone he thanked God and went back to sleep. I did not feel like prying any deeper so I asked him if he knows of anyone else who has had a similar experience and he told me that his cousin Michael has.

I knew Michael from school and weekly softball game that my friends and I would play in. Michael knew of my interest in the paranormal, so he called me up and asked if I wanted to come over and talk about what had happened to him. I said sure that I could come over later today if that was alright. He said that he would be at home around 7
o to come over then.

I get to Michael’s house and he tells me that Carl told him I was asking about what was happening. The story starts out pretty much the same as Carl’s except the shadow actually pulled him from his bed and out of his house. He then told me that this figure took him to this clearing in the woods near our house. At the clearing he said he was lying on a table that was in the center of a pentagram that had candles at each point of the star, and he herd chanting.

He told me at this point the started praying and demanding that what ever it was to stop what it was doing and to return him home. Then he told me that last thing he remembered was waking up back at home in his bed. I thanked him for sharing his story and promised him I would run around town telling everyone he was crazy.

Now all of the people in our neighbor hood know that there was serious satanic worship and rituals going on in this clearing. Their was human sacrifices and ceremonies to conjure demons held there. After hearing Michaels story I figured it couldn’t hurt to go this site and see what was going on if anything.

Before I left for the clearing I said a few prayers for protection strength courage . I arrived at the clearing about thirty minutes before nightfall so that I could get a good look at the area to see what may be there. As I arrived at the site I noticed the strong odor of incense and a putrid smell that I can only liken to the smell of an animal carcass that has been rotting in the sun for a few days.

I look around the clearing and can see that there was a pentagram carved out in the ground and that there was a table in the center of it along with the candles at each point of the star. I thought this was weird because it was a few years ago when the cops did a raid and arrested everyone that was involved with the sacrifices that were held there, and we have not herd of anyone else coming to this spot for any reason. So far it was matching up with Michael’s story.

A few minutes after the sun went down I started to here what sounded like people coming up the trail that led to the clearing. I quickly ran in to the woods found a spot to hide so that I could still see what was going on. I kept hearing the people coming but never saw anyone, I could here mumbles that were getting louder but could see no one that the sounds could be coming from.

At that time a large flame shot up from each candle and a wall of flame came up from the circle around the pentagram. That is when I saw them for the first time. They looked like the ‘Grey’ aliens that most people say exist, with there large heads and eyes. They were dragging a woman’s body behind them. When they reached the table they laid the woman on the table and started chanting. I couldn’t make out what they were chanting I could only here something about invoking Lucifer.

At this time I didn’t know what to do. I was scared but I didn’t just want to sit there and watch an innocent person be sacrificed. I decided that either I was going to save the woman or die in the process. I started praying again for strength courage and protection then jumped up from my spot and started running for the table. I make it to the grab the woman and we both start running.

So far I am I am thinking that you know this might just work. I remembered that about hundred yards or so through the woods the preacher of the local churched lived in a cabin. We are running as fast as we can with the nephilim chasing us. We make it to the preachers house just as he is getting home. He can tell that we are frightened and asked us what is wrong. The only thing that I could tell him at the time is that we need to get to the church and asked if he could take us.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
continued

We all jump in his car and head for the church. Now I start to tell him about the nephilim and how they were about to sacrifice this woman and how I thought we need to get to the church so that we would be safe. He understandable was hesitant to believe us until he saw one of them for himself. One of them had come up alongside of the car and started ramming in it trying to run us off the road. At that point we all started praying and it started to slowly back off.

We make it to the church and briefly we feel relieved. While we are catching our breath we can hear the nephilim beating on the doors and windows. We once again start praying until the banging ends. The last thing we hear is a voice say “ I will not forget deed done to me, and will search for you until the end”. After that it was quiet.

We stayed the rest of the night in the church where we felt safe. We finally had time to slow down and check on the woman to see if she was alright. Outside of being scared she seemed to be ok. When we stepped out of the churched we noticed something was scorched into the ground. As we walked closer we could see that it was a name. The name was Azazal. This is how I know that the ‘grey’ aren’t aliens. That they are in fact the nephilim. Azazal is one of chief fallen angels that boar children with man.

That was the last night that I spent in my home town. It has been about three years since that night and so far nothing major has happened to me. I have had a few experiences with my old friend Azazal. I have found out that I can’t stay in one place to long without him finding me. So I have learned just to move around a lot and fight the fight when I have to.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well written with the exceptions of a few typos.. heard not herd

very exciting and intriguing to say the least, seems that there may be more tales of Azazal to come. Hope your characters doesn't meet him anytime soon again.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thank you again I am glad you enjoyed both stories. As far as more tales of Azazal I am not sure kind of tapped out after these two.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

new topics

top topics

join