It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Very interesting new 2009 forecast from the Cosmic Awareness site.

It's pretty long, so I will just post a few of the more interesting topic headings. Here's the link:

Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2009

The Economy: What's Ahead?
    Much More Than a Challenge; A Calm Before a Greater Storm; Bailouts Will Not Work: A Total Collapse is Coming; By Springtime, You Must be Prepared to Shift Focus; Plans Made Will Be Similar to the Great Depression; The Collapse Will Hasten the One World Government; Have Some Gold and Silver and Jewels for Trading

The Year for President Obama
    To Stay Alive He Must Comply; A Danger of an Early Assassination is Ever Present; More and More Secrets Will be Released in 2009; A Hue and Cry to Prosecute George Bush & Company; European Union Ready for One World Government

The Medical Field in 2009
    Awareness Has a Difficult Announcement -- An Evil and Long-Planned Pandemic Event

Earth Changes and Weather in 2009
    Many Weather Patterns Being Manipulated; Droughts Created Will Cause Food Crisis Later

The Galactic Federation in 2009
    First Contact Will Occur in 2009 For Sure; Some Other Information About 2009 (Ancient Civilizations to be Revealed); When the Extraterrestrial Card is Played; More on the Reptilian Race

A Hell-Ride or a Magical Mystery Tour?

Hell-Ride or a Magical Mystery Tour? Sounds like an interesting year ahead, to say the least!

- dave

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation? I mean come on! Whats next, they open the stargate, we all jump through and end up in Bikini Bottom?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was actually paying attention until I read "galactic federation".

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by md11forever
I was actually paying attention until I read "galactic federation".

haha

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davealex

Could you please stop making these end of the world predictions?

I mean things like these have been predicted here monthly since... I joined ATS!

You only forgot to add GFL spaceship landing and a Nuclear War to this list!

I will not take any of these doomsayers seriously! Nobody should get disturbed because of some people channeling aliens or reading Nostradamus!

The only one I believe is John Titor! He was not a hoax!

All right I fooled you with that last one! I don't believe in John Titor either!

(I have to admit that Web Bot is a nice idea though, but I don't think it works either...)

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by davealex
First Contact Will Occur in 2009 For Sure; Some Other Information About 2009 (Ancient Civilizations to be Revealed); When the Extraterrestrial Card is Played; More on the Reptilian Race

Ooh could you specify? Will the GFL land in Alabama or in South Africa this time? Give me the date?

And are these reptilians a part of the GFL. Are they same as the David Icke reptilians? Aren't the reptilians supposed to be the bad guys? Are the GFL actually the illuminati?

Hah! I now believe that the OP is a reptilian spreading disinformation to discredit Blossom Goodchild and those nice GFL aliens. Time to put my tinfoil hat on...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ukuli

I read about John Titor years ago ... and I think he's for real.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I just had to add this below since its very appropriate for this comment!->

Haha, I just don't know what to make of these sill allegations!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Galactic Federation Starships? Ahhh...Shades of blossom Goodchild, what?
I was all ears..errr..eyes until I came to this gem! Now that's the umpteenth time I've heard about GFL space ships threating to make an appearance. Darn! Why the devil don't they just stop by to satisfy our curiosity and put the matter to rest once and for all? Bloody teasers these ETs are!!

Now that knocked the wind out of that article and so didn't bother to click it.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join