It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda No. 2 Blames Obama, Egypt's President for Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...[/url]

CAIRO, Egypt — An intelligence monitoring center reports that Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader is blaming Barack Obama and Egypt's president for the Israeli offensive in Gaza.

In a transcript of the statement released by SITE, he calls the Israeli offensive a "Crusade against Islam and Muslims" and "Obama's gift to Israel" before he takes office

Is he on the Hashsis?
Obama isnt even president yet, has no power or authority over foreign affairs. Ugh, no wonder the Arab world is so still in the dark.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by MREALE]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It was just a matter of time before we heard from them. I am surprised it took them this long to reply.

They must have sent their statement through the United States Postal Service.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Your right, my thoughts exactly. But what is he thinking or just came out of his rabbit hole and read a paper thinking Obama is in presidence already?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Meh...i think he knows he's not president obviously. He's just calling him out is all. He wants to see what Obama's real stance is. There are people out there who think he may not be as big of a buddy to Israel as Bush is. He doesn't know what Obama's intentions and neither do we.

He's just doing some fishing...hoping he gets a bite. Afterall....he wants more anger against the US. Bringing more unrest and anger into the world would be great for Al qaeda and their agenda.

Anyone agree?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah, these guys logic doesn't make any sense. It's so co-dependent like. I think it speaks to their upbringing to a great degree.

These primitives...

Yes, I know that's inflammatory, but the two things I cant deal with are anger based on superstition and attempts at control by projecting the blame of one's own actions on another.

To be honest, I look at Islamic theocratic ideas as the logical conclusion of any Politics influenced by the feeling that ones own superstitious beliefs are somehow more supreme than anyone else's.

Nobody is special.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I agree with your insite, and how simple minded the world may think of other nations.

new topics

top topics

join