It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business booming for psychics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The slumping economy has cost many people their jobs. But there appears to be at least one profession that's actually cashing in on the nation's economic woes.

Skepticism often plagues the business of fortune telling, but in these tough economic times, many are putting apprehension aside in the hopes of seeing what's in the cards for their economic futures.

Astrologer Randy Goldberg says he's gone from seeing two to three clients a day to as many as nine.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Could this whole thing be orchestrated by psychics to drum up business? (lol jk) seriously, i feel bad that so many people are losing their jobs and homes, paying extra for everything, divorcing etc and then still spend their hard earned money on 'Jamaican Chloe' type charlatans. The answers are within each of us, and these people are preying on the fact that most of us still look 'without' for our answers instead of looking 'within'..

Why let someone else do your looking within for you?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I wonder if the psychics seen this coming and didnt say anything, a 'psychic conspiracy' perhaps?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

On the other hand, it may just be that it was the dependency on alleged psychics that brought us where we are today? It's interesting that the FBI and CIA are looking for new recruits. Sounds more like the american style of KGB coming with the NWO.

I would also imagine that if I was an alleged psyhcic who gave out bad information at this point with certain people, that my life would be in jepordy by bad financial advice. I suppose hitmen may also be doing more business.

new topics

join