It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese who say they are the descendants of Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
According to the document, Jesus arrived in Aomori at the age of 21, where he took the name Daitenku Taro Jurai, studied the Japanese language and developed a deep affinity for the country and people. Eleven years later – conveniently the same period in the Bible that his whereabouts cannot be accounted for – he returned to Judea but fell foul of the Romans.

Instead of being crucified, however, the Romans got the wrong man and nailed his brother, Isukiri, to the cross. Carrying his brother's ear and a lock of hair from the Virgin Mary, Jesus fled across Siberia to Shingo, where he grew rice, married a local woman called Miyuko and had three daughters, it claims.

At the ripe old age of 106, Jesus died peacefully and was interred in the mound that sits on Mr Sawaguchi's land.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Could this be even remotely possible? Its definately a new take on the 'Jesus survived' theories... Who knows, what if its true?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Could this be even remotely possible? Its definately a new take on the 'Jesus survived' theories... Who knows, what if its true?

All things are possible. But, I am not sure that Judea to Japan via Siberia would be the most probable route, that takes the (presumably self-imposed) suffering to an unnecessary level, in my opinion. There are better, easier routes I would have thought. No Trans-Siberia Railway in those days of course.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So Isukuri Christ was cruxified and rose on the third day? It doesn't seem to make much difference as far as I can see.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It would make a big difference. If Christ went to Japan then that could change alot of peoples beliefs.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Oh, I see this is about changing people's beliefs. You are right, I have seen a lot of that type of behavior lately.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading that thread, ty, definately more enlightening than hucks very narrow views lol

That thread deals more with His burial, this thread is about people who believe that they are direct descendants of Christ Himself. Yes they both go hand in hand, but im more interested in the people who believe in Great Great Grandpappy Christ.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Grock]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I suppose it was narrow. But I always thought that everyone is a descendant of Christ so it's not really news when one family makes the claim.

Something interesting would be when the everyone on Earth realizes...Hey, Christ is my father and his wife is my mother!

new topics

top topics

join