It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I think if an invading army started rolling down your neighbourhood, you would be mixing Molotov cocktails. Mine is shaken, not stirred. Cheers to ya, mate.

[edit on 033131p://pm3112 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Look everyone, purposefully targeting innocent men, women and children is wrong no matter who does it

I couldn`t agree with you more Johnny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Israel has killed many innocents, but in my opinion that was NEVER their goal.

If you drop a 2000 lb bomb , whether it was your goal or not, you obviously are going to kill innocent people.
Knowing the destructive power of the bomb and the residential area you are going to drop it on ......... the outcome is obvious. And yet they proceed .

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Ok, I see nobody has stopped to ask you this question, so I will.

Please for this one post, don't use Israel to answer the question. After this answer you can get back to slamming Israel.

Do you think that it is OK for Hamas to threaten to kill Jewish children all over the world? And if so, please tell me why?

Just one post without mentioning zionist, israel, or Jews. Pretty please.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Do you think that it is OK for Hamas to threaten to kill Jewish children all over the world? And if so, please tell me why?

Just one post without mentioning zionist, israel, or Jews. Pretty please.

Words are words man and they are part of the propaganda war that everyone uses. They can threaten all they like. As I've previously stated they CAN'T back it up. Hollow words.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

No. Children are absolute innocence. If Hamas decides to embark on this mission I think a lot of Muslims will get in their way.

Personally, I think that Hamas commenter knows this and was over come by anger considering the amount of children killed by Israel in the past 11 days.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Can't disagree with you.

The words are hollow because they don't have the capabilities. Like you said there bottled up.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Appreciate your honest answer Mason.

I agree that children from both sides should just be left out of it. I really wish these two sides fighting would just take their fight to an empty field and let it all hang out where there are no innocent civilians that could be hurt.

Starred.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Words are words, definitely; but I think you invite disaster when others get it undeservedly.

I also view the sudden change of your tone suspect. Has the ADL been knocking on your door?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Cheers mate.

And for the purposes of the second line, cheers again.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
IIf I hear the word "Zionist" one more time I might flip.

Yep .. It's rather comical - or pathetic - how some posters misuse the word over and over ... spitting it out like it's a cuss word ... not even understanding what the word means.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, really, that's what Hamas is going to do? I think they need to first concern themselves with the twenty thousand Israeli soldiers that are about to kick their heads in.

Those wacky Islamists, always making ridiculous threats they know they'll never be able to carry out.

I personally think they wanted to do that anyway, nothing new.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep .. It's rather comical - or pathetic - how some posters misuse the word over and over ... spitting it out like it's a cuss word ... not even understanding what the word means.

But it is. You can even spit it out. zzzzionisssst! Yuck! It's like calling someone squatter, thief, assassin, settlers.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
well if you don`t like the word `zionist` , maybe stop calling hamas terrorists then - since only 3.8% of the world say they are whilst 4.9% of the world say israel is a terrorist state.

a label is how angry people use to describe others

personally i think both sides are [SNIP] stupid for killing innocents caught between dumb and dumber for throwing [snip] that blows up at each other.

[edit on 6/1/09 by Harlequin]

edited profanities out

[edit on 6/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by johnny2127

Masonwatcher, out of curiosity, is there anything that you are able to admit that Hamas has done that is wrong? If so, what?

You are confusing freedom and self determination with a political party but don't let that stop you.

You know Hamas are using all means necessary available to an occupied people to get their freedom under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Do you require a quote?

Masonwatcher, I wasn't making a comment against you or asking a question to prove a point. I just actually want to know what you think as someone that supports Palestine and/or Hamas. Is there anything that you are able to admit that Hamas has done that is wrong? If so, what?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
Wow, really, that's what Hamas is going to do? I think they need to first concern themselves with the twenty thousand Israeli soldiers that are about to kick their heads in.

Those wacky Islamists, always making ridiculous threats they know they'll never be able to carry out.

I personally think they wanted to do that anyway, nothing new.

You forget the Lebanon so soon. It was 5000 militia and not the best Hisb fighters. Then, they used the defence lines phalanx style, local irregular fighter first, then shock troops popping up behind the lines taking out tanks then the trained Hisp fighters to repel any leakages.

I think Hamas are going to mix it up now to get rid of the staleness. Israel reckons that a wide front will help them. Watch out for the surprise, it has been promised.

[edit on 033131p://pm3135 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Harlequin, ok let me rephrase then. For conversations sake, lets say that Hamas really did place mortars in the school and fire them at Israeli troops, making the school a target, does Hamas bear any blame?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
fair is fair it seems since the IDF is targeting schools these days. What next hospitals?

U.N. officials say they provided their location coordinates to Israel's army to ensure their buildings in Gaza are not targeted.
news.yahoo.com...

An eye for an eye as these religious wackos ON BOTH sides seem to beleive

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Mod Note: Do Not Alter Or Remove Staff Edits.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The big difference is here? Hamas is saying its going to do it, the IDF hence the nation of Isreal is activly doing it

Put that school on the water and you have the USS Liberty

[edit on 1/6/09 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Masonwatcher, I wasn't making a comment against you or asking a question to prove a point. I just actually want to know what you think as someone that supports Palestine and/or Hamas. Is there anything that you are able to admit that Hamas has done that is wrong? If so, what?

Maybe I was not clear. Political parties come and go, the Palestinian struggle for freedom is eternal. Don't you get it? This is the reason Palestinians fight and I support them in getting their freedom just like I would support you if you were being oppressed.

Hamas were manufactured by Israel to cause division amongst the Palestinians and as a political party or military wing I am indifferent.

Palestinians have a right to defend themselves and remember I know how the Israelis oppress them, I am not a Yank.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join