It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single Cause of Autism, Cancer, and Allergies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the Secret Covenant piece. Very thoughtful and covering all bases.

An anonymous source, one can infer of a conspiracist inclination, with a fixation of soft metal poisons.

I'd only differ with the author on a couple things. People have always sought paternalistic control of their lives. The multinational conglomerate, Vatican, or ancient pharoah telling them what they have to do relieves them of the stress of uncertainty.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
reply to post by WyrdeOne

Yes of course there are genetically engineered food and so much preservatives added to products that it's harmful. But the "high quality" "stuff" I'm talking about are grains and meat.

American has the world's finest wheat which is the basis for one's meal throughout the world.

Meat here is very well prepared, and I personally don't care if they added some protein to the meat to change its color or make it more "nutritious" because it is better than most other part of the world. And you know what? At least we have meat here.

People should not be worried about the "quality" of the products, people just have to becareful to not eat Crunch bars or corn candy or something.

Seriously, how much better can food get? Can't get much better than what is here in the U.S.. There is another choice which is organic products they don't appear as pretty as genetically engineered products from hydroponic gardens. But people would choose food from retail stores because of appearance and the "illusion" of cleanness.

Errrr, which country do you say your from? US has possibly the worst and most prolific use of GM foods. In fact Monsanto (the death company) have fought many lawsuits to ensure that its unlawful for products to even be labelled as GM and get 'Natural' GM free outlets banned in the US as they have an 'unfair' trading advantage. I'd really go back and look at the true source of your so called healthy foods.

Codex Alimentarius introduction as law in 2009 is the NWO's weapon of choice to affect not just countries but world food production and Vit/Mineral controls. I think its impossible to get any non-GM soya/corn products in the US because of the work Monsanto have did with their powerful lawyers and your obliging Government.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

There's a cure for that.
Google MMS. Also get some Magnesium Oxide.
Grow your own food. Stay away from chemical produce and hormone meats.

The larger picture involves mass experiments on the affects of various substances/chemicals on the human population. This includes high altitude fly over spraying of entire states. Population control is one of the key factors involved. Such as the purpose of AIDS.

This is how it work. The Feds (FDA) wants $500 million per drug they pass. Mind you, with side effects like "Could cause death". WTF man.. We've been sold out by those whom where meant to protect us. Should this surprise you? Think back on the imports from China. That's just pocket change for the chemical companies, compared to the money they're making from those they made sick in the first place. I wonder how much has been made from AIDS. The Medical community isn't saying anything about it. They're kept in the dark for the most part and getting kickbacks for every pill they poison people with.

It could be worst tho.. Such experiments on the population of a much more insidious nature occurs in Africa every time the population reaches a certain level. Ebola for instance.

Now that's just a taste of the pie.. You haven't even had a slice yet.
If you had a slice. You'd leave the country.
If the People had just half pie. There'd be a serious slash fest, without pardons.

Best Wishes and good luck

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
An Atlanta Neurologist won a court settlement for his autistic daughter by proving that the current schedule and formulation of vaccinations caused children with otherwise latent mitochondrial disorders to develop autism.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's not because of food. They simply don't have access to health facilities and they can't afford medicines.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Unfortunately for us, the food that we ingest and the water we drink is no longer free from complex man-made chemical compounds we were assured by the likes of DOW and Monsanto would 'improve' profitability and/or our lives.

We are seeing poorly-tested pharmaceuticals in our drinking water as well as manipulating the biochemical process within our livestock. What were we to expect?

Man has an intense drive to 'manipulate' and 'adjust' processes which were perfected over millions of years of evolution or, if you prefer, were created to exist as they naturally occur on our planet. Such manipulation is the height of hubris, especially considering that few scientists are EVER arrogant enough to think that they know EVERYTHING about the processes they 'tinker' with at the behest of the commercial interest that rule their careers.

Since the days of the industrial revolution we have avoided confronting the 'comforts' we are given by these people - who's primary motivation has LITTLE or NOTHING to do with the continued well-being of their customers.

We have even the real possibility that unprofitable waste by-products are 're-marketed' as essential additives - like fluorides - even though the scientific community clearly communicated reservations about the practice.

It is difficult to accept the conspiratorial angle for me, only because I don't see producers of 'exclusive' poison and additive-free consumables for elite customers. The elite have to drink this water too, no? They eat the same beef and pork others do, no? They brush their teeth just like we do, no?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
An Atlanta Neurologist won a court settlement for his autistic daughter by proving that the current schedule and formulation of vaccinations caused children with otherwise latent mitochondrial disorders to develop autism.

Hey Jack... you got any links for that.

Being in the ATL myself, this interests me.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You make very good points Maxmars. I also am not really buying that this is a case of the powerful elite deliberately poisoning the masses. They do eat the same foods, suffer the same diseases, etc., unless there is a class of being (human or otherwise) that we are utterly unaware of that is the puppetmaster and the human elite are treated the same way by those puppeteers. Which is possible, but unlikely. After all, if we can genetically engineer our stock animals, surely this superior race could engineer us to make all the sloppy poisoning unnecessary.

I think that is a very good point that we have been, since the turn of the century at least, allowing wide scale and unregulated testing of chemicals upon humans and animals by corporate interests for the sake of profit. We use more cleaning products, more medicines, (some utterly unnecessary) we are willingly pumping ourselves and our animals and our environment full of chemicals and some of those act as hormones in our bodies. And, we are combining these chemicals in our homes and in the environment in ways that testing of the individual chemical before going to market does not consider.

Again, it is just highly unlikely that it is ONE thing causing any increase in that many conditions. The simplest answer is not always the correct one, sometimes things are complex and messy.

Not to mention, as you say, the genetic engineering of this that and the other.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Diabetics aren't supposed to eat corn, it is very high in sugar. I found out I'm allergic to it and potatoes recently which used to be a big part of my diet, along with garlic. If you are allergic to one food you are allergic to all foods in that plant group so getting tested in a good idea especially if you have autoimmune issues since allergies can mimic them. My doctor said she is seeing a lot of middle aged and elderly people with them.

Watch kids eat sugar or corn chips and they really do lose control, I saw that working in daycare. Wouldn't surprise me if food does have an autism link though I'd bet exposure to environmental toxins is the root cause. You just didn't see this syndrome 50 years ago when a lot of common industrial toxins weren't at large in the atmosphere. My guess is a lot more chemicals are causing chromosome damage that haven't even been linked to it yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There's something suspicious about the enormous rise in food alleergies above and beyond diagnosis.

There is sometihng called allergy-addiction syndrome where you simultaneously crave what you are allergic to.

Native North American were said to suffer from it on a large scale.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If anyone wants the full article instead of the Abstract/First page preview here you are:

Download the full PDF of Journal Article located at SpringerLink and titled "Animal Allergens" by authors "Megan Elizabeth Partridge" and "Robert Wood" and published in Journal "Current Allergy and Asthma Reports".

File Size is 209.2 KB from mirrors:

MediaFire
RapidShare
DepositFiles

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

He also went on record saying that he doesn't think that vaccines are linked to autism in children without the mitochondrial defect. And technically, Hannah Poling's condition is described as "autism-like" rather than "autism".

There are tons of reports of the case online, from pretty much every possible slant.

Here's one from Medscape on the repercussions of the case. But just Google "Hannah Poling" to get an onslaught of anti-vaccine links

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I agree with David Amaral from the MIND Institute that the cause of Autism and ASD disorders are environmental and a genetic predisposition. I believe that pesticides can change a persons DNA but still believe that vacinations are a primary cause of autism and that parents need to evaluate their families medical history regarding allergies and research for themselves the ingredients of the imunizations before allowing their children to be vaccinated. The reccomended vaccinations for a child to receive by the age of six is 48 vaccines!!!! This schedule is, in my opinoin OBSCENE as I reflected on my own record that I received beginning in 1967 through 1973 was only 18...this was more than suffice as I grew up in a generation free of polio mumps measles..etc The CDC lists this schedule on their web site. I urge all parents to please check out National Vaccine Information Center at www.909shot.com/ for info regarding schedules and what to consider before immunizing your child. They are NOT anti vaccines but just want all parents to be informed of symptoms of reactions and what health issues to consider before they vaccinate their child. They also list the ingredients in vaccines and this info is imperative to consider especially if you or your immediate family suffers from any allergy!!! I did not have this access to this info in 1993 and believed that I was doing the right thing by immunizing my child and I still would have but had her shots done individually and followed the schedule I received. Unfortunately I followed the Doctors recommendations and my daughter had seizures after her first set of shots. She now has Rett Syndrome & to this day she suffers with from seizures and severe mental retardation as a result of my ignorance. A few years later my elder and younger sister also had their children immunized in the 1990's and their kids had fibral seizures and are now diagnosed with Aspergers and HF Autism. If we had only known about thimerosal and aluminum that are still found in vaccines (although traces of thimersal aka mercury are now allowed in vaccines) and considered the fact that we have a family allergy to metal we may have been spared this heartache.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, for allergies I once hear at a National Health Federation lecture that Corn was the most common allergy. That was 20 years ago before the GMO stuff. One GMO variant of corn altered the DNA to insert genes of a poisonous plant that killed the main pests attacking corn crops. When some of that corn got into the food supply via Taco Bell taco shells people died! The modified corn became a pesticide.

But two key factor for cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer, etc. are immunizations and all cholesterol sources including Milk products.

Other factors include pollutants, ban on hemp/marijuana blocking hemp bud oils (not to be confused with seed oil). "Modern" disease seem to largely be a product of modern diet and the infusion of Soy (a poison) into most areas of our diet from infancy.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Its just sick what the corporations are doing to us, and yet there's nothing we can do about it because they control everything. Ive been trying to switch to all natural products but they are expensive, hard to come by, and sometimes turn out to be just as bad as the "regular" poisonous products. Just look at Toms of Maine toothpaste, its has all the poisons of regular toothpaste but has a "natural" logo on it. I'm thinking of moving far far away and growing my own food and living off the land, but even that is becoming impossible.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Nice thread

In my local newspapers they've published an article but actually saying that autism in children is maybe due to vaccination.

As you know u got doctors coming out and telling the public there's nothing to be alarmed of.

Wounder how this all fits in.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"The United States has the highest rates of autism, cancer (in the most general sense), and allergies in the world from what I can tell."

Well, yes...the US also is one of the world's wealthiest country's too.

Lot's of money to buy treatments...

spikey.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Exaactly what makes anyone think that the Elites eat the same food that we do?
They have their own organic farms, I'm sure.
And they also likely have their own deep wells.
They are all rich aren't they?
They all have large estates without any close neightbors so their wells can stay clean.
They likely own several farmers.

The latest "kid on the block" is Citric Acid, which is made from CORN.
Yes, citric acid has been around for a long time. It has been used in jams and jellies and canned fruits for a long time.
However lately it too is in almost everything.
In Oct 2008 the FDA OKed it to be used on meat, and it is now on ALL meat, even the Organic meats.
You might want to take a look at some of the things the Citrate family is used for:
citrate

"The chemical name listed is the most common name used for the particular chemical. Synonyms are other names that may be used for the active ingredient. Synonyms include technical chemical names, common product names, common chemical names and trade names as well as chemical identification codes from the U.S. EPA, California DPR and Chemical Abstract Service."

Scroll down about half way for the listed uses. And yes this is the same citrate that is in those minerals you buy to consume.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe these things aren't "problems" in the first place, but rather simply genetic variations that are all part of DNA's plan to cover all the bases, making sure there are always variations within the species that will allow it to modify and adapt in case a virus or change in the environment threatens the general population. We can adjust to it, and create countermeasures for it, but it's not really a disease. It's normal. Like getting old and dying. We're built that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join