It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Biggest USA Embassy in Macedonia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Just a little digression: I lived in Skopje between 1976 and 1979. If thats the hill I remember there used to be the ruins of a castle there.

Back int he Yugoslavia days the US Embassy was in Belgrade and the only US presence in Skopje was this couple with a kid that ran an American Library that was free for all. Not knowing at the time there is no doubt in my mind now that they were CIA

Yes, this is the place named SKOPSKO KALE, There was a petition and there were many people against this building on a historic monument.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
Hello my name is Panos from Thessaloniki/Greece and i would like to inform you first of all that the factual name of todays country called "MACEDONIA" is "YUGOSLAVIA".The original name is "MAKEDONIA" and Belong to northern part of Greece from Ancient years.Please always be carefull the manipulation of Media.I am sure your country Media told you All lies about that situation.Alexander the Great was MAKEDONIAN and all north Greece is called MAKEDONIA.Albania,Yugoslavia,and Bulgaria are not belong to "MAKEDONIA-GREECE" as geographic place as well as historicaly.

The Dark forces of US are helping Yugoslavia stealing the most important name in Greece's Ancient History.That embassy that is currently being building is not a real embassy as you guys told.Is something more than an embassy.It's a military base.

Their next step of US is to help Yugoslavians and Albanians take over the REAL MAKEDONIA which is all north Greece including the city i come from.But this will never happen because E.L.L.A.S/GREECE is sacred geographic place and people and always being protected by friendly ETs from the time that they brought us on planet GAIA which was called PANGAIA.
Everything on this planet started from E.L.L.A.S/Greece, All Sciences,Literature,Poetry,Theatre,Philosophy,Masonry,Music,Mathematics,Civilization etc.......
Our mission on this planet was to share all the knowledge we had but most of all to civilise all human beings to live as HUMANS not ANIMALS.........

Elefsis.Laou.Lagou.Asterismou.Siriou That means E.L.L.A.S-Greece
in your language that means "The arrival of population from the constellation of Lagu which exist in Sirius solar system"

I could share all the knowledge that i have about everything i know as well as near future events but i will get out of this subject as i already done a bit.I would like to give Respect to the one that start this topic cause i didn't know anything about the biggest US embassy exist in Yugoslavia.That is very serious.......

Love to all,To one and All,We are one!!!

Feel the uniqueness of your higher self as well as feel the massive consiousness and meditate with positive thoughts....

Changing thoughts are changing reallity!!!!

LIFE IS FILM,
HUMANS ARE ACTORS,
LIGHT IS THE DIRECTOR............

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macedonia
THE BIGGEST USA EMBASSY IN THE WORLD IS BASED IN MACEDONIA

Sounds like a great place to operate out of.

Macedonia - major transshipment point for Southwest Asian heroin and hashish; minor transit point for South American coc aine destined for Europe; although not a financial center and most criminal activity is thought to be domestic, money laundering is a problem due to a mostly cash-based economy and weak enforcement.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The actual name is MAKEDONIA and belong to north Greece region from Ancient years...
SKOPIA is the original name of that country that todays day calling themselves Macedonians and they dont know anything about Greek History and Alexander The Great was MAKEDONIAN-GREEK as well as me cause i live in Thessaloniki-Greece. north Region that's called MAKEDONIA...PELLA is the birthplace of Alexander the Great.Check it on google earth and you'll see PELLA is in North Greece not in Skopia..In ancient years PELLA was the capital of MAKEDONIA-GREECE.

US help Skopians to steal the most important name of Ancient Greece's history.That is a challenge for all Greeks.....And their next step is to take over the region that include PELLA-THESSALONIKI and CHALKIDIKI....to take over the Ancient Greek history and call themselves "Macedonians".That will never happen......cause we are being protected by Friendly ETs like Sirians,Pleiadians,Andromedans.Lyrans......The same blood run through our veins as they broughts us on planet GAIA.........

Be carefull the manipulation of media about historical facts........

It's a matter of time for Zeus and the light forces to come back and take away the people of Darkness (JEWS-ZIONISTS-MASONS-BILDERBERG-SKULL AND BONES,etc) all of them are same sh*t!!!!!!They are responsible for the destruction of our planet......

But dont worry the day will come soon.....Galactic federation actions will be taken soon...........

WAKE UP AND DONT STEAL OUR HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZEUSTAFARI

Huh?

Not a one liner

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
War Base?

More like a new base for continuing illegal renditions, Macedonia has a history of dubious dealings with the so called 'torture taxis'

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Just a little digression: I lived in Skopje between 1976 and 1979. If thats the hill I remember there used to be the ruins of a castle there.

Back int he Yugoslavia days the US Embassy was in Belgrade and the only US presence in Skopje was this couple with a kid that ran an American Library that was free for all. Not knowing at the time there is no doubt in my mind now that they were CIA

And how does this make you feel? I ask because I wonder how the people that are indigenous to the region feel about us coming in and creating this massive complex for the benefit of the US government and its select.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I thought the same, in central europe! And first thing I thought looking at the pictures was this is a Fort. They build an "improved" one on top of old one, strategically good located.
Straight line from Washington to Skopje....

Why spend so much millions of dollars in building this ugly thing in europe while people are loosing their houses in your home country?
Is it tax money? Maybe stupid question...

I feel like calimero because this is our dutch ambassy in Bagdad

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And Skopje

Above from Bagdad is not the total picture do not knwo how this happened, pitty because you can not see the dutch flags

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

We can see how much you know about the history of Balcans

P.S

There is another post for this problem

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
And how does this make you feel? I ask because I wonder how the people that are indigenous to the region feel about us coming in and creating this massive complex for the benefit of the US government and its select.

Not sure how to answer this one:

1) I was between the ages of 6-10 during that time so my perceptions of the place are of a differnt time and place in many respects.

2) The people there were some fo the friendliest I have ever met. But again it was a differnt place and time and we were guests of the Tito government so we did have a bit of status which skews things

3) Creation of a US Embassy would have to have the consent of the macedonian government for starters. Also there is a positive economic benifit for the city of Skopje as well. Its no differetn that if macedonia built an embassy in say San Francisco.

4) Good food, good people, lots of history, It will be good for the US people comming there to see all of that.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Macedonia

I have to ask, there used to be this 3 main hotels up in the hills. One was a village complex that was called 'The Olympic Village" The other in the same region has this great soup called 'Paradise soup" which was tomato with rice but as a kid I loved it.

Are they still there?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hmm it looks like some CIA surveillance complex or similar. Maybe with prison.

BlV12 are you nazi or something why can you focus on the thread.
There is a thread about "your problems" that you post on every macedonian
related thread.

HERE JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT

Hope the moderators realize what you are doing.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by defiler]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

hahah you are sick. You Grandparents came from turkey Thessaloniki was called Solun before 1913 every historian knows that. My family tree going back 600 plus years I can tell you my ancestors came from there. There was not one Greek up north before this century thats why Goce Delcev lead the revolutionary movement away form the Ottamans. Where were your Greek anscetors then why don't you have modern day revolutionists from this century. Who were the people that freed todays northern Greece from Turkey.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

A nazi? This is a direct insult, why have the mods tolerated this?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
wow thats pretty cool if you ask me

I wish all of our embassy's from now on were built to such a large scale it shows power and in 2009 I think it's time to start building fine structures again.

Show off our ingenuity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join