It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 I Have Had It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It has come to my attention; there are a few people in the 911 forums, who are playing a game! This game is how to make a poster angry, to the point of good posters looses control. These people do “nothing” but post insults after insults and ridiculing to no end. I have had it!
If this is their goal, to run off good people, who are looking for the truth and asking question about 911 they are succeeding. I am no saint myself, and I have done my fare share of belittling against those that have pursued me in their game. However, it has come to the point that there is hardly any debating going on. This on going mud slinging, to outlandish lies. has to stop! I know the Mods are trying to do their best to intervene when necessary, but some of these poster don’t care what the rules are, and know how to walk that fine line. I have spent hundreds of hours “trying” to have a civil discussion about certain topic on 911 by presenting new findings or rehashing some of the older topic. I always try and post good info, and site my sources, however I find it very unpleasant being told repeatedly by the same group of people who are trolling these 911 threads that everything I post is Delusional, Lies, insane, and so on. These same people do not debate, they just ridicule and “rant” and accuse you of posting lies. When these posters are confronted, and ask to provide proof to support their “accusations” they refuses, and continue with outlandish remarks and lies. I have notices some of these posters will finally get banned, and they will pop right back up, under a new name and are back to playing their games. Anyone that has been in the 911 threads for several years, and reads all the 911 threads daily, becomes very familiar with most posters techniques, and writing styles. Each poster writings have a unique personality, so it is not difficult to know when a member is under a different user name, their writing styles and personality does not change. My opinions, is many of these trolls our teenagers, with a chip on their shoulders, just looking for a fight, and are well verse on both sides of the 911 theories. I also have done quit a bit of research in the art disinformation, and how it is used, and I do see these poster using these learn tactics to railroad the threads and upset their opponents, in the end the good poster will leave the thread and never return, and I see this often. So this is my complaint, what I am looking for is am I the only one who see this, or does anyone else see this going on and how can this behavior be stop if it can be stop.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dont despair because of the asinine comments by the detractors...."they" may even be disinformation agents trying to protect their bigger agenda.
Seek the truth and the truth will set you free.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Cash,

This is common throughout forums all over the internet. I have to admit that this is one of the best behaved I have been on.

If you feel you are not being treated appropriately, there is a button at the bottom of each post with an ALERT button. Press that button, it automatically sends a U2U to a mod. If you feel that you are not getting a response, you can always u2u anyone of the mods directly.

I hope this helps.

CF

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Majority are just sheep following the herd. I think the more persistent ones that promote/create infighting are COINTELPRO operatives.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join