It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The money lenders and war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

The shadow money-lenders are in a desperate situation and they will start a world war to avoid the collapse of the fiat money system. The war will be financed by the major central banks and their proxies – the 8 to 10 global commercial and investment banks. As in World War I and II, the elites of the City of London and Wall Street will be the primary movers of this insidious plot.

They control us trough the money they create which we have to pay back.
You do not borrow ? No problem, your country borrows for you. You will have to pay taxes. You can't be outside the system, living on your own, they have the right over you, pay taxes or die, go to jail, and so on.
It would be funny to think "who are the stupid people controlled in such a way" if it was not real.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I just hope that one day, one of those wars backfires those Banksters in the face and wipes them out.
Just imagine if they suddenly had to take personal responsibility for their actions, or would feel the ramifications of a war first hand, wouldn't that be a good reason for global celebration?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

I have already given the solution to this problem on this very site.

Take the national debt of every country.
Take the income of that country.
From that you can work out how many people would need to participate.

Once you have that figure, the amount per country would have to do absolutely nothing for a period of time apart from wave goodbye.

When I say do nothing, I mean, do not do anything that creates money and that works both ways ie do not riot, do not buy, do not steal, do not die.

Think about it. "All roads lead to rome" "What goes around comes around" "Every action has an opposite and equal reaction"

Read my signature too.

How can you win if you are playing with the rules that were given to you?

The real question is, what do we do without money?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

join