It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Obama DVD by Richard Hoagland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This has just been released looks interesting

Based on Hyperdimensional Physics, Hoagland successfully predicted the historic results of this election almost two years ago! In this production, based on further application of this HD Model, Hoagland now presents never-before-seen clues to what America and the world may expect from this incoming, unique "Hyperdimensional Obama Administration" -- including, what Barack Obama may finally do with NASA's decades of classified data on intelligent artifacts discovered on the Moon and Mars, as well as what could be in store for all of us at the end of Obama's first term ... in "2012."

[edit on 5-1-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Usually I think people in this new age stuff are just nutjobs but I actually agree with the guy. He makes some valid points. Although I didn't see any segment in the video where he talks about what Obama will do with the NASA files.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

OK You (and Dick Hoagland) have my attention. Where can we see or order that DVD?

IF Hoagland is involved, I'm giving it serious attention. That man has been involved in some wild stuff over the years. Looking forward to more. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My comment is merely a placeholder so I can find this thread again later and watch the video when I get home..... It better be good dag nam it!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Looking forward to viewing the complete video!
Thanks for the heads up.
So far what I hear - sounds plausible.
I'd like to hear more.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You can buy the DVD here www.filmbaby.com...

The international shipping is a rip off $25!!! but hey Richard Hoagland researches his stuff well so I am sure it will be good.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am a fan of R.H. but remember, He is referred to by the skeptics as: Richard HOAXland,...

Do not forget...back in 1999, sales skyrocketed for year 2000 End-Of-The-World books...

Alot of people who make their living on this subject should be EXTRA scrutinized during such periods...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
More new 2012 DVD's on the way out this time with Graham Hancock

Interest in the Mayan Long Count Calendar and 2012 end-of-the-world prophecies is increasing rapidly with about four years left to the target date of December 21, 2012 (or thereabouts).

A significant number of new books, as well as reprints of older ones, on the topic of 2012 are being published, some becoming legitimate bestsellers, including: Apocalypse 2012: A Scientific Investigation into Civilization's End by Lawrence E. Joseph; Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Major Jenkins; and 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl by Daniel Pinchbeck.

On the fiction front, Whitley Strieber's latest novel, 2012: The War for Souls, is slated to be a Michael Bay-produced (and possibly directed) film at Warner Bros. Pictures.

An increasing number of mainstream publications are writing about 2012. The New York Times Magazine ran a feature on the topic, focusing on John Major Jenkins, in its July 1, 2007 edition; USA Today published an article entitled "Does Maya calendar predict 2012 apocalypse?" on March 28, 2007; and Publishers Weekly ran a story about the large number of new books on the topic on March 26, 2007. A second PW story ran in the September 3, 2007 edition with a quote from a well-known editor saying that 2012 "has practically become its own category" of books; and proving that the trend is only strengthening, a year later the September 22, 2008 issue of PW in its cover story stated "publishers agree that New Age readers can't get enough prophetic 2012 literature," and "sales on this topic have been through the roof."

Perhaps most significantly from a mainstream awareness perspective, Roland Emmerich (Independence Day, Day After Tomorrow, 10,000 BC) is directing a new tent-pole film for Sony Pictures entitled 2012. It is set for wide theatrical release in July, 2009.

The Disinformation Company specializes in publishing articles on topics surfacing in the culture on its popular website at www.disinfo.com and publishes books by authors writing in this and related fields. (For instance, Disinformation author Graham Hancock's bestselling book Fingerprints of the Gods was one of the first to focus on the Mayan calendar and its end date in 2012, and will be one of the bases for the Roland Emmerich movie.) Of course, in addition to its publishing division, The Disinformation Company also produces and distributes documentary films.

Producer Gary Baddeley recognized that interest in 2012 was on a fast track into the zeitgeist in 2007 and initiated the process of planning and producing 2012: Science Or Superstition with director Nimrod Erez. The Disinformation team, including co-producer Ralph Bernardo, contacted and arranged interviews with multiple experts, often obtaining speedy access due to more than ten years of working with them or colleagues in their fields.

Interviews were conducted in New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Palenque and also shot on location in Mexico and Egypt. Co-producer Bernardo worked with NASA to obtain illuminating footage of our solar system and galaxy and was able to locate leading astronomy professor Anthony Aveni, a cornerstone of the film's balanced approach. Director Nimrod Erez worked closely with animators to illustrate the sometimes complicated concepts discussed in the film, allowing the viewer to see visually, the hard to grasp phenomenon of precession.

In accord with the Disinformation style of documentary filmmaking and publishing, the producers attempted to highlight multiple views of the subject matter and to interview experts who address the issues from varying and sometimes conflicting perspectives. The goal was to present the viewer with a balanced look at the 2012 phenomenon, allowing him or her to form an independent opinion on the debate about what the December 21, 2012 date means to all of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join