It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is a professional terror state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

There is a bloodbath being committed by Israel in Gaza these days, with blessings from the USA.

The constant and barbaric aerial attacks massacres the civilians, makes the lives of 1,6 million survivors a nightmare, and traumatises children for life.

Incredibly this isnt the worst part of this terrible situation. Worse is the legitimation of terrorism by the state, done by Israel, and willingly supported by their allies. The seriousnes in this case, is that future "terrorists" may use the same rhetoric the israeli authorities and their supporters are using now to legitimise attacks on civilians and innocents.

Israel states: "We dont mind the population of Gaza, we're only waring Hamas." By this they're implisitly stating that as long as one has an enemy and a political target, you can terrorise a civil population. How is this seperate from the arguments of al-Qaida and their likes?

Everyone who belongs to Hamas or symphasizes with Hamas, are according to Israel a legitimate target!
They wont settle with words, they follow up with action. Already on their first day of attack, saturday 27 december 2008, israeli F16-fighters bombed many police departments. Their targets were young men whos job in Gaza is to fight crime in society and uphold order. Because they are members of Hamas, or symphasize with them, they were brutaly murdered by methods that does not seperate between the GUILTY and the INNOCENT.

Well then... If this is the new logic to control the region, what will we say to new extremists who wants to use the same rhetoric to legitimize attacks on civilian israeli and american targets? What is our agrument for those who wish to define who has the right to live?

Self defence?
Its ok to retal those who send those homemade rockets to Israel, or those who participate in the shooting.. but to expand this to include EVERYONE who supports Hamas, and to punish the entire population is a serious development.

When USA calls it selv defence, it sounds much like hypocracy. It is obvious that there is one moral standard for Israel and USA, and another for everyone else.

Gaza is, after all, effectivly occupied. That Israel has retreated is a myth. Gaza is one big prison, where the people are exposed to inhuman conditions. Under these conditions friends of Israel (the occupier) says they can rightly defend themself, but the occupied cant.
Is this justice?

Terror?
When Palestine homemade rockets hits Israel they call it terrorism. The reason is that it may harm innocents. But then Israel answers with far more destruvtive and fearful weapons, aimed at one of the worlds most densely populated areas. ISNT that terrorism?

What makes israels attacks on religious buildings, universities, private homes, hospitals and medicine-storage NOT considered crimes against humanity? How long will Israel have immunity from the international conventions?

Terror state
The suffering the population of Gaza has to endure from a professional terrorstate, can not do anything but breed hate, extremism and lust for revenge with the population. How long will the world society quietly accept this evil circle?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Daniem]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Terrorism is a two way street and every nation travels it.

The only difference is which side of the road the country travels.

Going one way terrorism is labeled,

Going the other way terrorism is defined.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Lets make this simple. What are their options?

1. Level the Gaza strip. Kill all the Gazans.

2. Give up. Get killed by the Gazans.

3. Maintain the status quo.

So, What's your choice?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sorry but I have to disagree with this post.

Terrorists deliberately target civilians in order to create panic, unrest and fear.

Israel targets terrorists (who operate from crowded civilian areas, fire rockets from schools and hospitals) and go out of their way to avoid civilian casualties. They do this in order to stop terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians.

The difference between Israel and Hamas? When Hamas kills an Israeli civilian they see it as a victory. When Israel kills a civilian they view it as a failure.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Israel is a snare for the entire world. So alliances with Israel and going against them are very good or bad moves depending on the situation.

I think they just might start WWIII if N Korea doesn't do it first with all their wrist-slapping anger.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem

There is a bloodbath being committed by Israel in Gaza these days, with blessings from the USA.

The constant and barbaric aerial attacks massacres the civilians, makes the lives of 1,6 million survivors a nightmare, and traumatises children for life.

Incredibly this isnt the worst part of this terrible situation. Worse is the legitimation of terrorism by the state, done by Israel, and willingly supported by their allies. The seriousnes in this case, is that future "terrorists" may use the same rhetoric the israeli authorities and their supporters are using now to legitimise attacks on civilians and innocents.

Israel states: "We dont mind the population of Gaza, we're only waring Hamas." By this they're implisitly stating that as long as one has an enemy and a political target, you can terrorise a civil population. How is this seperate from the arguments of al-Qaida and their likes?

Everyone who belongs to Hamas or symphasizes with Hamas, are according to Israel a legitimate target!
They wont settle with words, they follow up with action. Already on their first day of attack, saturday 27 december 2008, israeli F16-fighters bombed many police departments. Their targets were young men whos job in Gaza is to fight crime in society and uphold order. Because they are members of Hamas, or symphasize with them, they were brutaly murdered by methods that does not seperate between the GUILTY and the INNOCENT.

Well then... If this is the new logic to control the region, what will we say to new extremists who wants to use the same rhetoric to legitimize attacks on civilian israeli and american targets? What is our agrument for those who wish to define who has the right to live?

Self defence?
Its ok to retal those who send those homemade rockets to Israel, or those who participate in the shooting.. but to expand this to include EVERYONE who supports Hamas, and to punish the entire population is a serious development.

When USA calls it selv defence, it sounds much like hypocracy. It is obvious that there is one moral standard for Israel and USA, and another for everyone else.

Gaza is, after all, effectivly occupied. That Israel has retreated is a myth. Gaza is one big prison, where the people are exposed to inhuman conditions. Under these conditions friends of Israel (the occupier) says they can rightly defend themself, but the occupied cant.
Is this justice?

Terror?
When Palestine homemade rockets hits Israel they call it terrorism. The reason is that it may harm innocents. But then Israel answers with far more destruvtive and fearful weapons, aimed at one of the worlds most densely populated areas. ISNT that terrorism?

What makes israels attacks on religious buildings, universities, private homes, hospitals and medicine-storage NOT considered crimes against humanity? How long will Israel have immunity from the international conventions?

Terror state
The suffering the population of Gaza has to endure from a professional terrorstate, can not do anything but breed hate, extremism and lust for revenge with the population. How long will the world society quietly accept this evil circle?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Daniem]

Oh My God these anti-Israeli posts BORE me!

1. You are discussing attacks from MONTHS ago.

2. You IGNORE the random, senseless attacks HAMAS performs on Israel ( Let me save you the repsonse..." Hamas is simply responding to Israeli aggression." )

3. Grow up. War is ugly. You attack you will get attacked. Sorry that you would like it if countries would simply kill equally but it doesn't work that way.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

The difference between Israel and Hamas? When Hamas kills an Israeli civilian they see it as a victory. When Israel kills a civilian they view it as a failure.

I see what you are getting at here , I agree . You too must have seen that Israeli T shirt targetting a pregnant arab woman with the slogan , 'One shot , Two Kills ' ?

One death alone is a failure to them, to kill an unborn child in it's mothers womb , along with the mother herself is the mark of Israeli success.

Here you can see the said T shirt :

muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Hey Drexl,

I've seen the T-shirts before yes. Notice that the Palestinian woman on the tee is armed? And I guess the implication is that the unborn child will also grow up to be a suicide bomber.

I don't think it is fair or just to judge the entire Israeli military based on T-shirts worn by some 17 year old kids. The people wearing them thought they were funny - the rest of the world disagreed, as did their government which is why they were subsequently banned.

(sorry had to edit it as I thought the woman was wearing explosives but subsequently checked and was incorrect, she's carrying an AK)

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Oh My God these anti-Israeli posts BORE me!

1. You are discussing attacks from MONTHS ago.

2. You IGNORE the random, senseless attacks HAMAS performs on Israel ( Let me save you the response..." Hamas is simply responding to Israeli aggression." )

3. Grow up. War is ugly. You attack you will get attacked. Sorry that you would like it if countries would simply kill equally but it doesn't work that way.

There is no time limit on the act of genocide. Israel knows full well on that fact. After all, have they stopped looking for nazi war criminals after all these years? Only this time, its holocaust in reverse and they are perpetrating the crime. The war crimes that are being committed in Gaza are both horrendous and disgusting, and with the full complicity of the US.

Just google "The Other Inconvenient Truth" and see for yourself if that is not one of the worst crimes of all times, that are being inflicted on men, women, children and babies. There is growing evidence that new weapons are being tested on the civilian population. The injuries and mutilations are just indescribable.

Israel of all countries in the world should be against crime on humanity, not participating in it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The irony of this topic thread is astounding and eerily reminiscent of an article I found on the web recently:
Huffington Post-->The Internet Home of JEW-Hatred?.

For the life of me, I do not understand what stopped me from writing and encouraging the author of that article to not include abovetopsecret.com.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's a good thing that israel is not the monster that these terrorist sympathizers think it is because if israel was truely bent on "genocide" there would be no palastinians left.

The fact that Hamas still exists is proof that these threads are baseless hate mongering because we all know that if the IDF wanted to, there would be nothing left of Gaza.

Restraint is proof that you are full of it

link   
I used my iPod touch and have no idea why this posted repeatedly.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by finemanm]

link   
delete repeated post. sorry

link   

link   

link   
Thats the last time I'm posting with my iPod Touch on a wi-fi network.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
It's a good thing that israel is not the monster that these terrorist sympathizers think it is because if israel was truely bent on "genocide" there would be no palastinians left.

The fact that Hamas still exists is proof that these threads are baseless hate mongering because we all know that if the IDF wanted to, there would be nothing left of Gaza.

Restraint is proof that you are full of it

Restraint shows that Israel knows how far to push, the way the world was reacting , if they didn't stop, other countries would have stepped in,

it will be only a matter of time before Israel pushes the wrong country

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

It all talk until it happens. In my humble opinion, Israel will not go to war with anyone in the near future, and if there is a war in the not so near future, I am sure it will be in self defense, just like every war they ever fought.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

So, What's your choice?

I choose option 4.

4. Open up a genuine two way dialogue with genuine attempts to create a peace and remove all forms of imbalances between the two people. If option 4 fails try 4(b)

4(b) Repeat 4 until it works and both sides agree to treat each other as humans and both sides come to terms with each other beyond the divide of religion and race and prior negative events.

I dont see that ever happening though
but thats the middle east for you.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Originally posted by ntech

So, What's your choice?

I choose option 4.

4. Open up a genuine two way dialogue with genuine attempts to create a peace and remove all forms of imbalances between the two people. If option 4 fails try 4(b)

4(b) Repeat 4 until it works and both sides agree to treat each other as humans and both sides come to terms with each other beyond the divide of religion and race and prior negative events.

I dont see that ever happening though
but thats the middle east for you.

Exactly what the Israeli government has been trying to do - Netanyahu has already said that he's willing to have unconditional talks with the Palestinians - but it's hard to have a two way dialogue with people that would rather fire rockets at you than talk

top topics

join