It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Special Operations Tribute Video..Check it out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey all...not sure where to exactly post this. I took some time to create a youtube video to honor those in the Special Operations community. I know MANY ATS & BTS members are supporters of the ELITE soldiers. We should be supporters of ANY soldiers but as you know the Special Operations Units are the ones we just enjoy relating to.

Anyway.... It is 7:13 seconds long. Not only do I want you to watch it in honor of the fine men that do the deed, but I would also like to get some feedback on my video, and what I could do to make it even better. (granted I made it in just over an hour using Microsoft Movie Maker..lol) so don't bash me to too hard...

ENJOY!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So much for my video producing career...haha

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I posted a video tribute once in here and it didn't get much response either. I thought it was nice and the soldiers & their families will love it too. I think the Lee Greenwood song should have played all the way through. Maybe throw some good views of charity, helping the kids and rebuilding would look better. I know that soldiers are one of a kind and sacrifice alot for their families and their country especially in war times. The media is always putting up and showing bad things or weapons, killing etc... Those who serve do serve other things and not just war. Good job though and keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

I am a veteran and some of my military friends joined the Special Operations Forces. It is a grueling test, and they managed to pass it.
I have respect for all our members, from the cooks and supply who also are in the trenches. Thank you for the video saluting them, but there are many others who put their lives on the line in the military. All the jobs are not the glamorous Hollywood "Unit" types.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh I know...I spend time in the good old Infantry and then ended my tour as an MP. Oh how I know..lol

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oops wrong one...

[edit on 3/16/2009 by rcwj75]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Awesome work.

I cried at the intro, and rocked out at the end!

Right on!

top topics

join