It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teaching hate in UK schools.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
BBC Newsnight programme featuring Saudi Arabian schools teaching hate to 12 and 13 year olds in the U.K.

Isn't it fair to say that the Saudi Arabian wahhabi islamic mindset is just a form of intolerant,bigoted religious Nazism?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Well I am really not surprised by this what so ever.
This will be a story that will be swept under the carpet as fast as the government can.

Why do the government allow this to take place in our school's infact in our own land is begger's belief.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Christianism and other religions teaches the same basic thing ......

If you are not (-Insert Religion Here-) you go to hell
, and that people from other religions are sinners that are going to hell.

credit where credit is due ... every religion that promotes hell and the idea of only one religion has the key to heaven , is just a form of intolerant,bigoted religious Nazism.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
This will be a story that will be swept under the carpet as fast as the government can.
Why do the government allow this to take place in our school's infact in our own land is begger's belief.

No its not suprising but a very disturbing trend-I don't think any of the UK's spineless politicians will touch the subject with a bargepole as they foster a very selfish and irrational fear of being labelled 'religiously intolerant'.

The irony is these wahhabi fanatics are some of the most prejudiced,intolerant,bigoted,deluded supremacists currently operating in Britain today.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Similar POV from the BBC Newsnight report in the OP.

I'm not a fan of any abrahamic sect and the news source may well be bias but if the comments made by the Jordanian media are correct then
its a very sorry state of affairs and an excellent example of organised religion's inherently bigoted and divisive effect on humanity.

PMW: Jordanian Media Report 'Jews Descend from Pigs'

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) Jordanian media last week quoted Egyptian clerics who declared that Jews are the descendants of pigs -- the only point of debate was whether they are direct descendants or not.

According to a report broadcast May 10 on the Al-Moheed Arab News Network and translated by the media watchdog group, Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), "pigs in our time have their origins in Jews who angered Allah... and it is obligatory to kill and slaughter them."

The report quoted Sheikh Ahmed Ali Othman, supervisor of the Da'awa (Islamic Indoctrination) of the Egyptian Waqf (Authority of Islamic Holy Places), and head of its slaughtering division.

Othman based his ruling on a Koranic verse (Koran sura 5, verse 60) that refers to those that Allah (G-d) has cursed and "made into monkeys and pigs, and who have served abominations. Their place is worst of all, and their deviation is the greatest of all..." He added that this verse referred to the nation of the descendants of the prohet Moses.

An article published May 9 in the Jordanian newspaper Al-Hakika al-Dawliya also quoted the Egyptian cleric: "I personally tend towards the view that the pigs that exist now have their origins with the Jews, and therefore their consumption is forbidden..."

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
Christianism and other religions teaches the same basic thing ......

If you are not (-Insert Religion Here-) you go to hell
, and that people from other religions are sinners that are going to hell.

credit where credit is due ... every religion that promotes hell and the idea of only one religion has the key to heaven , is just a form of intolerant,bigoted religious Nazism.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

Absolute garbage.

Subscribing to a doctrine which involves a plan for salvation and punishment for sins, albeit somewhat "elitist", is not the same thing as promoting hatred, nor as practicing "Nazism".

Are you telling us you honestly can't tell the intrinsic difference between these two concepts at face value?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Something the Muslims don't understand about their curse. It's temporary.
And it's about to run out.

To get the real details about the curse the Jews are under you need to read up on Leviticus 26. Then read the book of Hosea. And understand that the days of Hosea 6-2 are thousand year periods of time.

The Jews were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Followed by a thousand year day of Jezreel.

So what will these Muslims do when they realize that the curse is running out?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The most tolerant society in the world has been the Brits and their colonial

brethren ie the Aussies,Yanks, Canadians, NZealanders ect.

The biggest mistake we ever did was to embrace those who deem us inferior.

They are not just muslims.

Millions of young Britons died because they walked into hell, during the two world wars.

I respect them and if you do not fine no drama.

But face that which they did and then tell me .

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
reply to post by karl 12

No one cares about our own land.

One million died just ninety or so years ago.

But no one cares .

Their are traitors and then there are traitors then there are politicians.

Adapt , accept ...cry in your privacy...or else the traitors will become your executioner as millions of Russians discovered.

We have been sold out because millions were paid to snakes in Britian.

join