It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings and Telepathic knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I Don't know where to start so I'll just dive right into it.

Last summer I started seeing Ufo's, more or less on command. It started one night while I was having a cigarette out my window, and went on for the next three or four days.

I've seen lights that travel left, right, up, down. Every direction just gliding effortlessly. I've seen lights shoot across the sky so fast they're just a blur, then in an instant they stop and float around and then jet off in a blur just as before. I've seen lights appear and just coast in a straight line and then vanish again.

Here's where the real meat of everything comes to play now.
A few days ago I was spending the night at a friends house, and about 3 in the morning after he'd gone to bed I couldn't sleep, so I went out front on his porch to have a cigarette.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw a bright flash, but didn't quite catch it fast enough, so I started staring off in the direction, after about 10 more minutes it flashed again, in the same spot. At this point I started scanning the sky, and relaxed and freed my mind (I feel being in a meditative state helps when looking for Ufo's)

At about this point I started hearing thoughts telling me to stand up. I've read stories on ABS about telepathy and how others talk to you through your own thoughts. I've heard these voices before but it was always telling me little things, like meditate a bit longer, open your eyes, look left, look right, things like that. I always tried talking back but it did me little good.

I listened and I stood up and looked up to the sky, I asked where to look and it said right where you are. I started seeing very faint lights shooting off and around, it was about three or so seperate lights but they were very faint, so I said please show me something more definite, something I know is you. Just as I thought it I saw a bright light appear and float up for about 3 seconds and it dimmed out and disappeared. After which I told it thank you. A few minutes went by and nothing was said, then I heard it say "You know I love you, right?" And I just had this overwhelming happiness flow over me and I said, I love you too, you know that don't you? and right when I thought that I saw a bright light appear, stopped, and then it sped off across the sky.

A few more minutes went by and I asked if it had anything else to show me and it said "be happy with what you have" so I ended up going back inside.

I was astonished.. but it doesn't end here. When I got in I went upstairs and layed on the couch I was set to sleep on that night and I decided to see if I could still talk to it, ask it some questions. This is how the conversation goes.

First I asked if they've ever been to earth, and he told me they're been in and out over thousands of years but it was never anything major, they have rules about getting involved with other planets. I asked if and when they'd ever intervene with Earth and help us. He told me that he needed more people like me, people that question and actively look for their existance, then and only then will they show up and intervene to help us.

Basically if no one really cares or questions them, they won't come.

Then I asked why me? Why can I see them? He told me that wasn't the question to ask, he said the question is why am I connected to them? Why do I search for them? He gave me this paradoxical answer saying without me looking, they wouldn't be around. Kind of like a I need you and you need me kind of thing.

Next I asked about sacred numbers, such as 3, 7, 11, 23. The answer he gave me made no sense until I later examined it. He said that math isn't universial as we think, but in fact sacred numbers are different for others. He said 2 is 2 to you and is 2 to us, but 7 to you is 7 and a decimal to us. Along with all other sacred numbers, and that causes a sort of glitch in the system. He went on to say each sacred number causes a certain glitch.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by start_the_peace
Next I asked about sacred numbers, such as 3, 7, 11, 23. The answer he gave me made no sense until I later examined it. He said that math isn't universial as we think, but in fact sacred numbers are different for others. He said 2 is 2 to you and is 2 to us, but 7 to you is 7 and a decimal to us. Along with all other sacred numbers, and that causes a sort of glitch in the system. He went on to say each sacred number causes a certain glitch.

Could you explain further? I dont understand why those are "sacred numbers". If I google it, I find a ton of sacred numbers, but not these you listed.

What they are however, is prime numbers. And they're pretty much universal by their own definition. Either its a prime or it isnt.

Neither do I understand what a "glitch" would be...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
He used the term "breeds" to explain. 3 breeds power, 7 breeds changes in chance, 23 breeds destruction, 11 breeds faith.

I didn't quite understand so I asked a simpler question. I asked what its name was, He told me, we're all connected, how can one define one from another, telepathy also breaks down the need to define someone from another. With the Theory of quantum entanglement, that makes sense.

My final question was this, Do humans have free will or is a collective choice? He told me it was both actually. He then gave me an example.

Think of a world with one planet, and only three people, these three people are the only conscious beings in the whole universe. These three people are sitting in a room and the first person decided he wants to get up and go to the store. The thought it then subconsciously passed from the first person to the other two people. These people need to reach an agreement, thereby placing the first person at the store. If theres a conflict, say.. the third person would rather meet the first person at a party, then it'd be open for debate. BUT majority rules. The power of suggestion always plays a role, so if the third person would rather meet the first at that party, it would be suggested. Thereby giving you options, but, again, majority rules. The power of suggestion works ther other way too, say the third person doesn't mind either way, then he'd agree to the first persons thoughts, thereby giving it a majority.

Now blow this theory up to the universe we live in today. With so many conscious beings most actions you choose to do are so grossly overruled by people uneffected by it, then it seems as if we have free will. But when you factor in enough people subconsciously suggesting this and that action to you in changes things.

After this he told me he was going to let me get some sleep and that we'd talk later on in the future.

Of course after all that the damage was done and I wasn't getting any sleep. instead I stayed up all night going over what He told me.

Back to the number sitaution, I came to the conclusion that this could very well be true.
Lucky number 7, if 7 has the power to effect normal outcomes, even by just a slight margin, say.. a decimal, then yeah, I could see it being lucky.
also the triple 7, a common lucky number.

3 breeding power was one I've yet to fully decipher, the only thing I keep coming back to is interior design, you always have to put things in 3's.

11 breeding faith. people make wishes at 11, I'm sure theres more biblical stuff refering back to 11. stuff like that.

But, my favorite of course, the number 23.
If you're like me, you could go on and on about 23, but I'll hold back and give just a few of my favorite examples.
9/11.
yes.. 9/11

9+11+2+0+0+1 = 23
Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times.
ect. ect.
But one I love, is us.
46 chromosomes, 23 from each parent.

Go back in human evolution, back to when we had 44 chromosomes, 22 from each parent. We were all about giving back to the earth and loving it like a mother. Then something snapped, something changed that, wars broke out and people we enslaving animals, other people, raping the earth for all its worth. Destruction.
It's the crack in the system.

Go back over the free will thing, If we're all connected as entanglement states, and decisions are made across the conscious board, then a crack in the number system, be it something so minute but devastating over a long period of time, I think this might be legitimate.

The only other better way I can explain is say.. we had a nuclear bomb rigged to mathmatical equations, they all have to equal up exactly otherwise it goes off. Minor tweaks, insanely minute tweaks in the system would destroy the system and blow the bomb.

Any thoughts, comments, on what happened?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Cool story. I won't call it hoax nor truth, I'll just put it in my backpack of thoughts. However, I'd really hope for it that it's a truth.

Also that number "theory" is quite interesting, more info on that would be cool.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the input, if I ever do get to talk to it again i'll be sure to ask a few follow up questions

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi there, nice story. I wanna know if you can ask some stuff for me if you can. Here we go:

1) What's the real space power of the US Gov? Meaning, spaceships, planetary bases, secret space stations, and such, just in order to see how much our own race has really advanced in those topics.

2) Is there secret underground military bases as some people says? If true, what's going on there?

3) What's the story behind those beings that are in contact with you?

4) What they know about the abduction phenomena, grey aliens, and such?

5) Is there any official contact between any race of aliens and some powers on this planet?

Thanks a lot!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by start_the_peace

I didn't quite understand so I asked a simpler question. I asked what its name was, He told me, we're all connected, how can one define one from another, telepathy also breaks down the need to define someone from another. With the Theory of quantum entanglement, that makes sense.

I am interested in the part about all being connected to each other and over the years I have heard the term that ‘God is within us’. That never resonated with me, as it may have come from religious sources, and I do not have a religion,

The existence of a Creator, or a God, does not surprise me, especially when used in the sense a ‘God energy’. Recently I have been listening to Lee Caroll’s channelled messages from Kryon of The Magnetic Service, who is a 4th Dimensional energy dealing with Earth’s magnetic fields, and who has referred to this matter.

He says that this God energy is in each and every one of us, be they Human, Animal, Extra-Terrestrial or 4th Dimensional being. Therefore God is part of us, and we are part of God; so we are all members of the same family and this fits in exactly with your quote.

Kryon’s free high quality MP3 audio files can easily be downloaded from:

www.kryon.com...

Your message fascinates me, and I look forward to hearing more from you on this subject.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys

JackHill, if i do get a chance, I will ask those questions, I rather much would enjoy hearing those answers myself.

And thank you Tallsorts for the link, i'll check it out today after school. As far as this "God energy", lately I've been looking at "god" was being merely consciousness. For what would exist if there was nothing here to experience it? Would it really matter? Which would go on to explain what you said, animals, humans, extra-terrestrial, or 4th dimensional, I'm pretty certain we'd all share at least some form on consciousness. Which goes to give meaning to this reality, therefore consciousness creates reality. (i.e. state vector collapse)

new topics

top topics

join