It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else wondering why we have not heard anthing from Al Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why have we not heard anything from Al Qaeda, Ayman al Zawahiri or Bin laden? This is normally a time they respond to garner support.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It seems the best thing for them to do is remain quiet. If ANY terrorist attack occurs, it is automatically linked somehow to Israel. In fact Islamic terrorist fanatics can get away with breeding hate, pumping their youth with fear, financing global attacks, baiting vulnerable people to carry out these acts...and the blame will eventually fall on Israel. Why them? Because USA and Israel are so smart they know everything and anything.

What is the need for communicating with other terrorists cells when your current lack of communication is intensifying the world's dislike for your enemies and removing the spotlight from your own activities?

boudreaux, Is the topic of this thread a rhetorical question? (hehe)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You just jinked us by asking.

Watch there be a tape on Monday.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ExamineAllViews

Maybe they discovered the "world of warcraft" and forgot about their normal lives like the 11.5 million other people who play the game. Couldn't help myself after seeing your pic.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Maybe they are thinking..........Crap, the doomsday battle we've been talking about creating might actually be here..Israel is hitting Gaza, they will hit Tehran....Obama is going to double the forces in Afghanistan...the world isn't buying that the India attacks were an "Inside Job"....more and more of our "safe houses" are becoming craters.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Because at the present time Al Qaeda isn't the tool being used to instill fear in the public.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Because the CIA isnt done making the new tape yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

And the elite and western big nations have been just as quiet. Silence before the storm?
Or do the elite also want a christmas/new years break?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thanks, no negative posting at least.

I am sure their producers are on holiday until the 5th, it is a union thing.

Of course, they may be waiting on our(US) congress to provide them with a bailout plan......

I laugh at the Warcraft statement, my father-n-law was distraut b/c he could not play his over the holiday.

Truthfuly, It is a little concerning they have not been heard from recently. Didn't they put out a statement during the India issues saying qe would soon see evidence of their work coming from Somalia?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
that is good that you remind CIAida that it looks strange without the warnings coming from Osama to whole western world in present situation. someone could start thinking over here.

hopefully they bring him back soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boudreaux

I know I'm gonna get bashed for what I'm about to say but I don't care really.

Al-Qaeda seem to come out when it suits the American government more than anything. You also suggested that they 'garner support'?...look, I'm a Muslim and can tell you that at least 90% of all Muslims in the world couldn't give a rat's a** about alleged terror organizations much less support them in any way. Such is a common misconception, much like the misconception that the Muslim world actually celebrated the 9/11 attacks like they showed on major media outlets back then. Sure there were like a few idiots evidently celebrating in Palestine because they experience terror themselves everyday but other than that..no one really cares..everyone just goes about their daily business here in the Arab world.

Take care dude

Majorion

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Most recent is a few months old, so they are not really quiet:
Al Qaeda Coldly Acknowledges Obama Victory

Here is a list of a near complete collection of their product. I'm sure they have some videos distributed on the propaganda sites, but no one really knows what al jazera sites are real or not.

Besides, how many third world countries have mass internet, it is for the rich, all the poor have is a local sat dish network.

al-Qaeda DVD Titles

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe they figured out Alley, Allaha or whatever they call their god was running out of virgins. Is star trek still popular? Maybe there are virgins but when the terrorist get there they don't have genitellia to use the virgins.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
dont you find it funny that muslims think terroists are going to destroy the western world. offence taken your losing a batte westerners have blown the crap out of the middle east were still blowing the crap out of it and al those inocet people and war crimes awww. the middle east and islam is surrounded by western countries. you have guns becuase jews russian and westerners know you you them on your own kind. muhahha

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
They have served their purpose now I think. George Bush got all his system changes while in office, so now the country is pretty much where he wants. There is no need to scare the stupids with Al Queda anymore, they are already hooked on the lie and believe "terrorists" are men in beards, sitting in caves etc. They are dumb as rocks, but who can blame them when the media actually promotes that view.

Most "terrorists" are special forces from all countries, ordered by their governments to carry out murders, blow up buildings and so on.

Have you ever even seen a terrorist outside the Hollywood movies where they are portrayed as violent men, often killing their own people, often suicides themselfs and so on. Its a moronic view. The reality is something completely different, but how many people realize this?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There is no such thing... That enemy is in your mind only.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zapataman
Because the CIA isnt done making the new tape yet.
There are medicaions on the market that can help you with your delusions they're called antipsychotics. They work wonders you should give them a try.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When you say Al Qaeda I'm assuming your speaking about one of the US-CIA sponsored military wings? Well, I'd also assume that the press release hasn't been transferred from said CIA due to the Xmas holidays? Give it a few weeks after your token black president gets settled in and can appear to be tough on US sponsored terrorism.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We haven't heard from Al Qaida because their term in office is almost up, unless Obama decides to keep them on the payroll. He kept Bob Gates though, so that's a good sign for them.

I'm sure some will mistake this for just taking potshots at the administration, but as I have covered ad naseum, Al Qaida has helped take the war in directions that served American interests more than its own, and it is clear that even if Al Qaida exists as an independent terrorist organization, there have clearly been false messages and actions attributed to them by the US for propaganda purposes.

We hear from them only when it is convenient. The MSM has no reason to tell us about Al Qaida unless they are saying or being accused of saying or doing something that directs the public in a direction favorable to the PTB.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join