It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

"There are those who post here that will ignore facts, and a page later, start making false claims all over again. "

That is what you have been doing dooper...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
War in the middle East is nothing new has been going on for thousands of years. One group[ comes in takes over holds on to the land for a while then some one bigger comes in and takes it.
There will never be peace in this area as long as there is religions involved. The only way to get peace is for people to stop thinking allah or god thought more of this area then any place else on the planet.

My view is just like history proved in the past it will get worked out the same way it all ways has by force.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hamas will now be brought to the negotiating table or trial,

Trial? WTF? Trial for what? The only people looking at a trial after this is all over are Tzipi Livney and Ehud Almet. There's a nice comfey cell at The Hague waiting for both of them. I only hope once Obama announces he is dropping financial aid to Israel the rest of the world has the balls to stand up and demand justice for Gaza.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Anti-Semitic would not mean that one hates Jews.... an Arab that hates Jews would not necessarily be Anti-Semitic, as Arabic people are also a Semitic people. Both groups, among others are believed to be descended from the same son of Noah. (Shem) Arabic language and Islam are DIRECTLY descended from Hebrew, and Judaism.

I have it that the Arabs were descendants of Ishmael and his Egyptian wife who bore 12 sons. Ishmael has the same father "Abraham" but his mother was Hagar(Sarah's maid servant).

Abraham and Sara had a son a few years later and they named him Isaac. Isaac and Ishmael were half brothers.

Isaac had a son named Jacob. Jacob's name was changed to Israel by God Himself and his son's became the 12 tribes of Israel.

Keep in mind that I am not trying to give a complete picture here.

If I'm wrong I undoubtably will be corrected and indeed I expect such.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PlayeR87
[Someone here posted hamas are not cowards, yeah right they only hide in schools and public places because they are brave?]

It would be pretty stupid for a Hamas soldier to stand in an open field (a incredible rarity in Palestinian land) , can you imagine how many eyes in the sky are over Gaza right now?

What Hamas is doing is prolonging their survival and struggle. It is just Smart Tactics, not cowardice.

Israel will learn very soon that the easy, USA aided, one sided victories they had in the past ends with this war.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Emergency in Israel! This organization,Yad Ezra VeShulamit, I heard about in the Jerusalem Post is trying to send 20 tons of food to families living in bomb shelters. They are risking their lives to help and they need donations. Please picture your family in a bomb shelter with no income and no food, during this extreme emergency. I am a Christian who got an email and I am donating. Here is the link for information:
www.yadezra.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding
[Oh and may Hamas the puppets of the moon god/cult religion of Islam get their asses kicked and finally set the palestinan people free

...And out of Gaza and into Egypt, where they'll probably be shot to pieces, so the Zionists can scoop up some juicy recently-vacated holy land?

The Israeli soldiers are unfortunate pawns in all this. They're dying for the ability of the rich and powerful to take over real estate.

People are so easily fooled sometimes, they believe they're supposed to die for freedom when it can easily be brought.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I said Hamas not the Palestinian people.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The Palestians weren't free before Hamas and they're still not free.

I really do think Palestians lost a lot under Fatah rule.

Fatah lets others (Israel) walk over them, that's how they lost Gaza so quickly, there's no real pride with their organization as Hamas has for their own, which means one thing- Hamas has been doing a better job than Fatah in running Palestine, or Palestine as they know it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

A better job....

All I want to is say is the best job is providing peace. If you really want to see the facts try to look around wiki and google news.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I couldn't pretend that I know why things are the way they are but one thing for sure is that both sides would have to share all of their territories' spoils and do away with religious-related laws or issues for there to be 100% peace and then finally the Middle East would stop sapping the strength of the world like parasites.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Always happy to correct people.

Some Arabs believe they are descended from Joktan.Son of Eber.Who was a great-grandson of Noah's son Shem.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by PlayeR87
[Someone here posted hamas are not cowards, yeah right they only hide in schools and public places because they are brave?]

It would be pretty stupid for a Hamas soldier to stand in an open field (a incredible rarity in Palestinian land) , can you imagine how many eyes in the sky are over Gaza right now?

What Hamas is doing is prolonging their survival and struggle. It is just Smart Tactics, not cowardice.

Israel will learn very soon that the easy, USA aided, one sided victories they had in the past ends with this war.

Actually, it would be smart to throw in the towel and negotiate with Israel now that the world is looking and teams of diplomats have flooded into Israel to try and hash this out. Beating a dead horse and bringing death and destruction to your citizens is braindead.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost

Always happy to correct people.

Some Arabs believe they are descended from Joktan.Son of Eber.Who was a great-grandson of Noah's son Shem.

It would be interesting to see what the genetic markers show. I think all of us could say we descended from Shem. But particular branches that shoot off from the main truck such as Israel.....not many of us can claim to be part of. From Noah to Terah there are no Arabs in the geneologies that I can find. It appears to me that Abraham's son Ishmael had 12 sons which became the Arab nations.
Perhaps you can give me a link to your sources?

www.christianparty.net...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Read and educate yourself before you say Hamas started anything , people that are un-educated in these topics really need to pick up a book , or search on the internet and READ before making any comments that they think is correct:

THE TRUTH : gowans.blogspot.com...

Most importantly read this one :
www.guardian.co.uk...

And the world is now starting to see the truth about Israel when they shoot at UN trucks and kill the driver( also blowing up a UN school full of 30 kids), Israel ... Read Morestart to deny it saying they didn't see the UN writing that was clearly on the truck, then say it was Hamas that had done this shooting - When the UN passenger of the killed truck driver clearly states he was un-deniabley being shot at by the nearby Israeli tank..
saddens me , war of any kind as what price do you place on a human life, let alone a childs life..
we all feel the same love, cry the same tears and bleed the same colour blood..

THE REAL NEWS THAT ISN'T FILTERED BY THE USA !! YES - White phosphorus, classified as 'chemical weapon' by the US intelligence, is an incendiary material that causes horrific burns, severe injuries or death when it comes in contact with human skin. Its use against civilians is prohibited under international law.

Despite the presence of photographic evidence proving that Israel has been using the controversial weapon during its offensive in Gaza, Israeli militaray denies using the chemical against the civilians saying it is using white phosphorus shells to create smokescreens to allow its ground forces to operate.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
"Kill as many Israelis' as you can". Wow. That is freaking spectacular and i expected nothing less from his greatness.

Considering your screen name - prince of peace - I find your jubulation at this call to death to be ... odd.

Fact is .. in war you have to hit the other side hard, otherwise you don't win. So the call to kill as many soldiers as you can - that's kind of a 'duh!' .. isn't it??

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I must point out that not all Arabs think they are descendants of Joktan.Those who do are known as pure Arabs,those who don't are called ‘Arabu ‘l-Musta’ribah, the mixed Arabs.

Some sites that may be of help.
www.bible.ca...
www.30daysprayer.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join