It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JayZ & Barack Obama... Problem or no problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I spent a bit of time sifting through old threads and was unable to find anything related to this topic. However, there seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding the masonic symbols Jay Z advertises on stage as well as in the lyrics of his music. I'm sure the majority of ATS'ers have seen the JayZ/Barack photo taken in the midst of the Obama campaign trail, it makes me wonder why Barack was so eager to meet the hip-hop star prior to his election.

I'm not suggesting this is something more sinister than it appears, and I may be way off the tracks on this one, but it does seem a little strange.

PHOTO #1

PHOTO #2

PHOTO #3 Masonic Handshake

PHOTO #4 JayZ Mason Sign

Thoughts?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Quarantine]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, he might have 99 problems, but Barack ain't one...

Somebody had to say it.

[edit on 3/1/2009 by kosmicjack]

It's his song, people!

[edit on 3/1/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It seems like there's been a dozen or so conspiracies surrounding JayZ being a product of the illuminati or what have you. Maybe I should hit the ground running and suggest that JayZ is a shape-shifting lizard created by the CIA in the late 60's to control the minds of Americas youth with pop culture music riddled with subliminal messages in order to flock the masses to a middle aged African with a bogus birth certificate who was really born in Kenya but was sent here by the Jews to destroy the west!!!

Voila!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry, it is my belief there is nothing to this nonsense, also the other thing is there are more than the share of professionals that still listen to, associate with and recognize hip hop, especially since they were consumers leading to the popularity and success of the genre back in the 80's and 90's.

Actually if you really do some searching Jayz is a little older than the actual artist ages used, I hope that it does not become a problem, but think about how the Dixie chicks spoke their minds about Bush, there is a lot of ground ahead that you better believe hip hop, the new generation will pass judgement on the new incoming president if he turns his back in any way on the same types of people that stayed true to and supported him in the slums and projects as a community organizer in the city of Chi Town.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by phinubian]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I believe that second photo is of Obama with rapper, Ludacris.
Two lines

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

Just type JayZ Obama into the search window.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think your second picture is Ludacris

I don't think there's anything strange about it... I wonder what do you think is strange?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

new topics

top topics

join