It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Gospel of Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

FOR CENTURIES, Christians have recognized Islam as a false religion. Until recently Muslims (or Mohammadans as they have been known in the past) have been the focus of evangelistic outreaches. But today many people are considering Islam from a more ecumenical point of view. It is often said that Christians, Jews, and Muslims are worshipping the same God, but in different ways. Muslims have capitalized on this misconception and now urge Christians and Jews to worship the one God with them, and work together for solutions to the world's many social problems. It is important to know some of the history and false doctrines of Islam, and to reject the new approach of this fast growing religion.

Islam began about 600 A.D. in what is modern Saudi Arabia. Muhammad, the "prophet" of Islam, received what is purported to be a revelation from God. This revelation is known as the Qur'an, the holy book of Islam. From its dubious beginnings, Islam has grown to approximately a billion adherents worldwide. For centuries Islam has exerted a great deal of influence over the people of the Middle East and Africa, even dominating southern Europe for a time. Today Islam is endeavoring once again to have a significant influence upon the culture and society of the Western World.

The new image Islam is trying to present in the West is a far cry from the fanaticism and violence advocated by many Muslim leaders. Nevertheless, the devotion of Muslims in the West to Islamic principles is as uncompromising as any in the world. The presentation of Islam in Europe and North America is characterized by intellectualism rather than emotionalism. The irrational religious frenzy by which Islam has become recognized worldwide is covered by a facade of civility. Yet, Muslims around the world concur that Islamic laws and principles take precedence over the decency and morality of civilization.

www.seafox.com...

As Obamassiah returns to his Islamic roots, just after jan 20th, and millions of "true" belivers follow his example, this and similar articles will quickly disappear from the net.

Anything negative about Islam or Obamassiah will be deemed "hate speech" and be removed.

Islam is based on complete lies. The entire koran is fake and a lie. Muhammad is a fake.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Since when is Obama returning to his "Islamic Roots?"

Have you been watching Fox News again?

There are plenty of reason to dislike Obama, like the fact that he preached "hope" and "change" but Timothy Geithner is his pick for Secretary of the Treasury.

But watching one person who you can tell has an obvious religious bias try to knock another religion for "violence" is pretty ridiculous.

Lots of sick violent acts have been perpetrated in the name of God.

Whether that God be Allah or Yahweh.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The False Gospel of Islam

The more I read, the more convinced I am that nearly all organized religions on this planet are based upon false gospels (or false stories ... whatever).

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You should check out my thread where I identify Islam as being the fulfillment of the Antichrist/Beast Empire prophecies of the Bible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

One of the most eye opening things about Islam that led to my conclusion was when I studied Islamic eschatology. Islamic End Time beliefs are training the Muslims to anticpate the coming of the Bible's Antichrist and the Bible's False Prophet.

Muslims are taught these two people are the Mahdi and Islamic Jesus.

The Muslims, under the leadership of these two, will go on a global Jihad leading to the destruction of all Jewish people, and convert-or-die to eveyone else.

In the middle of this, the Islamic Antichrist (the Dijjal) comes to protect the Jews, but the Islamic forces defeat him.

In the Bible this is actually the real Jesus coming to defeat the Mahdi and False Jesus.

Note that all it takes for the Muslims to go on this killing spree is someone with enough charisma to state he is the Mahdi and have them believe it.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
One of the most eye opening things about Islam that led to my conclusion was when I studied Islamic eschatology. Islamic End Time beliefs are training the Muslims to anticpate the coming of the Bible's Antichrist and the Bible's False Prophet.

The Muslims, under the leadership of these two, will go on a global Jihad leading to the destruction of all Jewish people, and convert-or-die to eveyone else.

This is very significant, the 12er's in Iran are doing exactly what you say. Akmadingdong is in fact creating the bomb in order to destroy Israel so the 12th mahdi can return..............

The koran version of the apocalypse reads like revelations from the antichrist side...........

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by VinceP1974

This is very significant, the 12er's in Iran are doing exactly what you say. Akmadingdong is in fact creating the bomb in order to destroy Israel so the 12th mahdi can return..............

The koran version of the apocalypse reads like revelations from the antichrist side...........

I believe that Iran's threats to Israel are misdirection. I believe the target of Iran's nuclear program is us, The United States.

The 12ers believe that the Mahdi will eventually rule from Jerusalem. If that's the caese, I dont think they're going touse nuclear weapons against Israel and create the possiblity that Jerusalem gets destroyed.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join