It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush supporters run like dogs......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Bush supporters have run away like dogs with tail between their legs. All through the election we have heard their support for the president but as it comes to an end and he does not support his own actions, they have become silenced. Certainly if there is any greatness in such a presidency we should here from them as to it's historic implication. However the going phrase seems to be "et tu Nixon".

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

Except for ol Condi saying the country would thank him for what he's done I'd have to agree with you.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightwingnut
Bush supporters have run away like dogs with tail between their legs. All through the election we have heard their support for the president but as it comes to an end and he does not support his own actions, they have become silenced. Certainly if there is any greatness in such a presidency we should here from them as to it's historic implication. However the going phrase seems to be "et tu Nixon".

Do you have any links or sources to enforce your substanciation?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They're defeated, and I'm not complaining in the least that they've faded into the background. I've waited a long time for them to shut up. lol

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
OOh, kinky thread title, woof woof.

..but you never mention where they are running to or what they plan on doing once they get there.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Unfortunately, I give credit when we pay attention. However, I'll see if we can get a copy of his statement that the information about wmds was false. Also I liked when he said god told him to go to war. That kind of fit in with your national government hoaxing 911. He also stated that he didn't use the proper financial principals which admits to overspending on bogus economic plans hurtling the country into recession and larger national debt.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
We Bush supporters are alive and well and living among you.

We know what day of the week it is and more importantly, we know that the 20th of this month a new President will be sworn in.

The silence you hear is the lack of whining and trash talk that has been so prevalent for the last eight years while Bush was President.

Good Americans know that the time for talk is over. History will judge the Bush administration.

In the meantime, those like myself are hoping against hope that Obama is half the man he's been made out to be by his supporters.

He has some awfully big shoes to fill.

I wish him and America the best.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I heard of Republicans coming under Arab shoe attacks.

This is getting serious folks.

Now with Hamas attacking an over running Israel the
shoe might be on the other foot.

ED: Nixon "Mr Nam" and Truman 'Nuke'um" were super Illuminati tools.
At least Eisenhower tried to be a patriot with his farewell address
but didn't give any names.

[edit on 1/3/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I supported Bush for 8 years. He led this nation through some difficult times and did a very good job. I'd like to continue to support Bush...but for what......Baseball Commissioner?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't hate bush. One of the interesting self summaries, indicated that he took over a country that was in debt. His ability was affected by the monetary position of the nation. This obama character does not seem to no which direction is up either. My position is that banking with the poor makes you broke. At first obama was against continuing to do that, now he is seeking the help of those who do it best. I think there may not be to many differences from the B admin. This time next year we may be saying "f" obama.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Grady's post is what I believe separates Conservatives from Liberals. You would be hard pressed to ever find a statement like that coming from a liberal and directed towards a conservative leader.

Well done.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I supported Bush for 8 years. Now that he is about to leave the Presidency we supporters are just sitting back and watching. What else do you want us to do? Obama will be President and we are praying that he is up to the job and most of us will support him and defend him for atleast 4 years.

It isn't a us against them type thing, like it is for those who oppose Bush. We understand that if the President (whoever it is) does a bad job then it is all of us that suffers.

So yes, we are still supporting President Bush and on January 20th we will support President Obama. If Obama screws up in 6 months are Obama supporters going to jump off the bandwagon or are they going to support him through the hard times like they did during the election process?

I'm thinking the bandwagon will be pretty empty.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Grady's post is what I believe separates Conservatives from Liberals. You would be hard pressed to ever find a statement like that coming from a liberal and directed towards a conservative leader.

Well done.

Amen to that. I'll go one further and say you won't see a statement like this ever coming from a liberal because true liberals aren't morally capable of making such a statement.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

I'm not a big fan of President Bush but, can we use proper grammar atleast? first off it's "have ran" not "have run" and treat him with respect, hes the PRESIDENT.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There are alot of intro-spective things that Bush accomplished like know child left behind , but I was over shadowed by his failures so they don't readily come to mind. There are some other things which he did accomplish. I just want to understand what will his administration be most noted for, for having accomplished that.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just observing

Honestly. . .

I'm tired of the Democrats complaining and I'm tired of their hatred for everything and everyone

We Republicans just go out and vote

We really don't get all emotional and...

we certainly don't do name calling as well as the sophisticated liberals

and we don't play dress-up as well as Tiny Fey...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You do vote and as this office is constructed, there for allow the democratic platform to continue. My observation of Bush is just that. He was unable to stand tough against the actions of liberals. The office may have been corrupted by democrats, but it seems that the republicans have no choice but to continue such corruption.... in the name of we the people. Still here at the "last" press conference Bush is still whimpering about that lost ability. It's ashame that what I might have explained here will have to be the only thing that is evident in reveiwing his term as president by historians.

top topics

join