It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Is A Alien To Things On Other Planets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So I am on here to find others who have had the alien experience. And am trying to figure out why the alien are being perceived as mean. Not to me or my friends but so many others. Not to say that the first time I as a child went to Santa Claus I was not scared to death. Or the time I saw that man eyes behind the Easter bunnys suit.At that time I thought the easter bunny ate that guy. I was scared to death. Or the first time I went to the doctors office and could not understand I needed to get shots to go to Germany or not get sick. But what did I know I was only a kid with a limited amount of knowledge. I had nightmares of movies I saw as a kid.Used to look under my bed because I thought after seeing a scary movie there was something out to get me.Or even as a adult seeing jaws for the first time.I even think of sharks in the water now.All of the feelings of doom for nothing. So now here we are aliens like reptiles wanting to take over the earth. Why because people say so. Cannot possible be for a good reason abductions are happening. Even though some of us feel great and lucky to have them. We are wrong. Only aliens give us nightmares only aliens want to take over the planet.Not terriorists who slam into the twinn towers to kill us.Not most of the middle east who wants to make a dirty bomb to kill us all. Its the aliens and the abductees who have been brainwashed to help them.So if you were living on Mars or the Moon.Or looking at one of our satelites going by your planet. You would say there is a alien ship.If you were on the planet of mars and that Land Rover was going by you.You would say alien craft.So should you then destroy it. If we land on a planet in the future should the life on there just kill us and say they are up to no good.If we find life that is not like us and we capture it to study and bring it down here to earth. Would it be ok for the race to come down here and attack us and destroy the earth. Because right now this is what I am hearing from humans down here.So I guess it should be ok the other way around. Could there be bad aliens out there.Sure why not.Are all the alien or things from other worlds all bad no. Just like we have bad people down here and good people.We are not all bad.There are us that would stop to help a wounded animal and those of us that just drive by and say to bad no time and what can I do.I can only speak for what my experiences of being abducted was. I do not look at aliens as some form of God. I do not worship them I look at them as I do the bears of the forest or the other many animals I have come into contact with.They are different they do not look nothing like me but as long as they treat me good I will defend them as I would a dog being beaten by some guy who just does not like dogs.So living on this planet. Maybe someday seeing a tropical island or going to Walt Disney or climbing the highest mountain.All does not compare to the abduction experience because it truly is out of this world.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by almostalien]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I do not want to seem picky but could you please edit this, in other words break it up into sentances and paragrapths.

That way it would be more of a pleasure to read.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Man is Alien by definition, being alien is being out of it's place. Check the mess we do with nature, we surely became Alien to Earth years ago. Beside of that.. I feel at home thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kor01 Yes this our home. But if someday I have the chance to visit other worlds I will take the trip.Even if I have to take on a alien body for the trip .This one is ok but it is getting worn out because of years of abuse.To much time in the mountains freezing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down UnderSorry about that I never was a very good at writting.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I suppose we would be the Aliens to the Aliens, except we cant travel to their planets or abduct them lol

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by daxmanYes but if we could travel to them and abduct them I am sure we would and say it was for science.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ah Revenge is sweet.

Yeah I say we go to another planet and abduct them in the middle of the night, probe them and drop them off in the middle of nowhere.

Then to confuse the heck out them further by making crop circle pictures of things on earth that they would have no clue about like making a crop circle that looks like Rosey O'donnell. That should scare the hell out of them.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

new topics

top topics

join