It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where & what is god is there two or more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Where & what is god is there two or more. If you are afended please send the messages to me so peaple don't have to read it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyoto111
Where & what is god is there two or more. If you are afended please send the messages to me so peaple don't have to read it.

The only offensive thing about this post is the spelling. Also, you left off the possibilities that there are one or zero gods. Personally, I tend to think zero, except perhaps universal conciousness, sort of a weird mesh of Hinduism and Quantum physics. But it's a half-formed theory that's untestable. So yeah. Wouldn't expect any definitive answers for you here.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by '___'eviant]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyoto111

Hi,

I believe that there is one God wherein we move and have our existence. As do all the other gods... in whatever realm they might exist... within the one God.

Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS'? John 10:34

I said, "You are gods,
And all of you are sons of the Most High. Psalm 82:6

It is the one God that we are to look to and love. However, that can prove too difficult at times for some and so, love thy neighbor as thyself "is like" loving God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength.

Best Wishes

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The is only 1 God who had a Son Jesus Christ who is like the perfect manifestion of God.

Now you will hear that Jesus Christ is God or that the trinity. Trinity is God the spirit God Jesus God the holy Ghost and those three are one.

Jesus Prayed. Jesus recieved God's spirit. Jesus talk to God and call him father.

And Jesus said he came down from heaven to do God's will.

There is only one God.

new topics

top topics

join