It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient technology by the God`s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ancient technology by Astralwalker on Project Avalon, very good thread.

Where he takes on among other things the subject about old technology and how ancient ones could move things heavier then 1000 tons 20 meters up in the air?
This is a very good thread, hope you all like it.

Here is something from Astralwalker`s thread:

"Those stones called Trilithon are officially the most massive stones in the world used for construction purposes.
Despite the fact that some of the scientists consider that they weight around 800 tons, the truth is that no one with 100% certainty can not say how much actually they weight.
It could be double or at least much more then 800 tons.

They are simply so big that we do not know for sure how much they weight. Those stones were somehow cut, shaped, and moved to Baalbek from a location some five miles away. Then they were lifted in the air, perfectly erected and connect that you can not put a paper or riser in between.

How in the world, they managed to do that, it’s still unclear. Besides there some rumours about the use of antigravity technology, there is a legend that speaks about a race of giants who were here immediately after the great Flood and that those giants had actually build the Baalbek"

Link to source

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I always find this subject fascinating, however, in equal proportion I am always disappointed by the dogmatic recourse to "anti-gravity" or highly advanced technology to move such objects.

Whilst I would not deny that this is a possibility, equally, it is possible that the ingenuity of mankind managed to create simple machines to move large, regular blocks - machines with no moving parts.

Converting a large but regular hewn stone into an axle and building a wheel about each end drastically reduces the effort required to move such an object.

I do not state that this *is* the solution, as clearly there are other obstacles to surmount especially when elevating such a stone to both fix the wheels and of course to raise the whole rolling axle to even greater heights using ramps, pulleys and counter-weights.

However, as illustrated, there are solutions that could have been within the scope of technology as it existed and it is a shame that such supposed ingenuity goes unrecognised.

If I were to place a bet, I would put my money on ingenuity and hard work, something that we are unfamiliar with in this day of machines and overt leisure time.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If this is all interesteing to you....check out NASSIM HARAMEIN and theresonanceproject.org.

He spends a hour on egypt, giantic stones of over 100 tons being moved hundreds of miles, the ark of the covenant.

He studies the fractal nature of our reality, both quantum and cosmological. I urge you to check out his videos.

appartently, the ancients had a sound based technology able to cut and levitate stones. This is somehow related to the ark of the covenant. The theory is Moses is actually Akehenaton, and on his way out of egypt he took the "ark" with him.

Finally the egyptians realized this and sent the entire army after him. Hence the power to divide the red sea, vortexes, people burned for touching the ark, etc.

I beleive the ark was an device that created or accesed a level of thought manifestation not expeirenced by our current belief system. Let me try again, the ark is a thought amplifier. When it was in the great pyramid, it created some kind of field that allowed those trained to access different levels of experience, and therefore reality. These realities might not have the same laws (common threads) as others, and allow all sorts of interesting stuff. It's a theory.

Like a big tesla coil that works on human thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here is a brie article on moving large objects during this time.

www.catchpenny.org...

It has been claimed by some that moving the largest of the Egyptian blocks would be beyond our modern-day technological capacity, even with the use of cranes and other heavy equipment. Such arguments are false. In 1999 it became necessary to move the 208-foot tall Cape Hatteras lighthouse to a location more than a half-mile away. The lighthouse weighs 4,830 tons and had to be moved in one piece in its upright position.

If there is will there's a way, our past is interesting to say the least. It's a shame we don't have a better record of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
They are simply so big that we do not know for sure how much they weight. Those stones were somehow cut, shaped, and moved to Baalbek from a location some five miles away. Then they were lifted in the air, perfectly erected and connect that you can not put a paper or riser in between. How in the world, they managed to do that, it’s still unclear...

Actually, it is not unclear at all. The quarry is only 600 meters away, and 15 meters uphill from Bal Bekaa. Romans used a winch-system to move heavy stones; it took a long time and a lot of men, but they could do it. While there is no specific documentation in regards to Bal Bekaa, the Romans were not shy in letting us know how they moved and erected large objects.

Most of the "scholarship" professing supposed mysteries about Bal Bekaa are based on Felicien ce Saulcy's Voyage autour de la mer morte, written decades before any serious archeaological work was done. Work in 1905 by Wiegland showed that Bal Bekaa is through and through Roman. The 1905 work is purposefully ignored by Sitchin and Daniken.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I find it funny that some proponents of "alternative" versions of history talk about "thinking out of the box" (an expression I hate, but that is my problem
), but they incapable of doing it themselves (or don't want to) and they induce other people to not do it when applied to their own theories.

Saying that the rock was lifted in the air, for example, is creating "a box" to force people to think how could they lift the rock in the air.

Forget about it, what we have is a rock on top of other rocks, for what we know, the top rock may have never left the ground, if the ground was made up to that point they just had to move the rock along the ground and then remove the ground to leave the whole structure visible.

At least this is the method I would use.

(I think I should register it, we never know.
)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ancient technology by "advanced civilizations" not god

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi agree with above, we have to be careful when we're
discussing how huge rock buildings were erected.

It does sadden me when I read the first couple of
sentences of a thread and (I mean no disrespect to
Kukulcangod) the hidden idea is that ancient builders
had to rely on alien tecnology to stack stones.

The numbers are breath-taking... 800 tons, 5 mile
distances... but I'd prefer to believe in the amazing
capacity of the human willpower.

Hmmm, strange? I haven't mocked anything,
must be gettin' old.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
Ancient technology by "advanced civilizations" not god

And Rome was a very advanced civilization. By the time of the Punic Wars, they had achieved a level of technology comparable to Renaissance Europe.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
"Those stones called Trilithon are officially the most massive stones in the world used for construction purposes.
Despite the fact that some of the scientists consider that they weight around 800 tons, the truth is that no one with 100% certainty can not say how much actually they weight.
It could be double or at least much more then 800 tons.

They are simply so big that we do not know for sure how much they weight. Those stones were somehow cut, shaped, and moved to Baalbek from a location some five miles away. Then they were lifted in the air, perfectly erected and connect that you can not put a paper or riser in between.

Load of crap.

Baabek was built by the Romans, and:

The stones were transported over a path only 600 meters length and about 15 meters *downhill*. The quarry is 1160 meters high, and the temple 145 meters. So it was easy to keep the stones on an even level to their final resting place and it was uneccesary to lift them about 7 meters as some authors claim.

Source

Harte

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Is that your own page? looks like you are a real Webmaster really...LMAO!

top topics

join