It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black vs white ... your take and mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i dont consider myself to be prejudice per say , but there are some undeniable differences in the races ...i am a firm believer that the average white person is superior in intelligence than the ave. black .. i dont think anyone will argue that .. doesnt mean there are no intelligent blacks .. colin powell , b.o morgan freeman to name some ... averages are much different though ... case in point , how many blacks have been stupid enough to throw away multi million dollar careers for some crack , murder or even killing dogs ... this is proof way beyond what i can be convinced of ... next point i want make is that as a rule they are generally much lasier than the white man ...... the vast majority of blacks are criminals and drug addicts , if you use percent as opposed to percent of whites .. this is because they often turn to robbery as a means of self support because they are too lazy to seek employment ... there are many whites like this but the percentages are way different .. blacks also dont seem to have the same pride in keeping themselves clean ... why is that black people smell bad so quickly ? is there something in the skin pigment ? or a lack of self hygiene ? blacks also always seem to have a bad attitude towards whites .. why ? can anyone imagine the riots thered be if we had white entertainment tv , or a white colloge fund .? .. i dont feel offended when i get called a cracker or whitey , why do they get bent about names .. ? as i said im not prejudice im just tired of the blacks thinking they should get free bes forever ... why should i have to pay for this ? im only 38 , hardly old enough to have owned a slave .. the blacks need to GET OVER IT , IT WAS OVER 100 YRS AGO . get your work boots on and go to WORK .. ive had enough supporting all these illegitimate kids that they dont want ...tired of watching them stand in line at the grocery store with steak and seafood and such filling thier carts , while im standing there with a pack of steakums and day old bread watching them pull out the ACCESS card that im paying for ... i make 60k / yr and i struggle more than most of these welfare blacks ... why why why ?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This thread is offensive.I think you just might not have your facts straight.Do some research and quit hating.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"i dont consider myself to be prejudice per say , but there are some undeniable differences in the races ..."

But everything you are saying proves you are??

"i am a firm believer that the average white person is superior in intelligence than the ave. black .. i dont think anyone will argue that .."

How do you mean exactly no one will argue that? I will.

"doesnt mean there are no intelligent blacks .. colin powell , b.o morgan freeman to name some ... averages are much different though ... case in point , how many blacks have been stupid enough to throw away multi million dollar careers for some crack , murder or even killing dogs ...

Huh - What are you talking about? How many white people have thrown away their perfectly good lives for gambling, killing, drugtaking or other less worthy activities. Serial killing for one. I don't understand your argument.

"this is proof way beyond what i can be convinced of ... next point i want make is that as a rule they are generally much lasier than the white man ...... the vast majority of blacks are criminals and drug addicts , if you use percent as opposed to percent of whites .. this is because they often turn to robbery as a means of self support because they are too lazy to seek employment ... there are many whites like this but the percentages are way different .. "

I beg to differ. More often than not it is white people that emlpoy home help, nannies and other 'helpers in their lifes just to cope with day to day living while more often than not black people are the nannies, home help whilst at the same time running their own housekepping and childcare. Often 'Black' people have two or more jobs to get by.

"blacks also dont seem to have the same pride in keeping themselves clean ... why is that black people smell bad so quickly ? is there something in the skin pigment ? or a lack of self hygiene ? "

Oh please you obviously have not lived in Europe where the indignous people often have the same dirty suit for days in end and oily unbrushed bedhead hair to work. I can agree that many black people, indian, southenr european, asian and well whites have strong body odor sometimes but I find that this generally relate to the type of food you eat. I don't know any black person who does not shower at least once a day but I do know more than a handful of white people who don't.

"blacks also always seem to have a bad attitude towards whites .. why ? can anyone imagine the riots thered be if we had white entertainment tv , or a white colloge fund .? .. i dont feel offended when i get called a cracker or whitey , why do they get bent about names .. ? as i said im not prejudice im just tired of the blacks thinking they should get free bes forever ... why should i have to pay for this ? im only 38 , hardly old enough to have owned a slave .. the blacks need to GET OVER IT , IT WAS OVER 100 YRS AGO . get your work boots on and go to WORK .. ive had enough supporting all these illegitimate kids that they dont want ...tired of watching them stand in line at the grocery store with steak and seafood and such filling thier carts , while im standing there with a pack of steakums and day old bread watching them pull out the ACCESS card that im paying for ... i make 60k / yr and i struggle more than most of these welfare blacks ... why why why ?"

You make a valid point about the bad attitude however this goes both ways. Instead of seeing people of a certain colour doing certain things why don't you just start by seing people. Who cares what colour they are? It is their individual action that count. I don't honestly believe that any 'so called race' is better or worse than the other. Given a certain set of social influences I belive an equal amount of each of the different shades of people will react similarly.

We are all human.

Love & light to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I believe what your saying is true...problem is there taking over this country like a cock roach infested florida hotel and honestly i see the mexicans are following suit.Why not.Foodstamps,free health care,while the rest pay for it,iam sure that because the prisons are full on top of it,this is the main reason why this country is failing because welfare is a good way to live for the lazy people.And to all of you who respond and say stop hating or whatever are completely mis informed....racism is as natural as taking a #,know one will ever stop it.I do believe every race has different values and to eliminate confusion we need to live seperated,thats all the white man wants is to live where there is no crack,no news channels reporting on the african american crimes in every community,iam not saying i dont like african americans but i can say this....there were millions of fathers in the 70s that had no sense of what contrceptives are and now there uneducated by products are costing everyone else our basic services because welfare and the african american prison is bancrupting america and there is no end in site for ne recruits to the prison systems and the welfare system...iam sure very soon many people will migrate from here just to escape onslaught ....and yes i notice so many people like to comment about the people who have racist views...if you dont like what i say or if my english skills are not up to your liking then you too are prejudice as well,free speech is free speech...if you dont like my views than move on.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Um, excuse me, did you post your rant on the right site? This is the most unintelegent, offensive and sterotypical thing i've read in a long while. I feel sorry for you and your misconstrued ideas.Your statements just affirmed that you are not one of the "average white people" who are "superior in intellengence" as you belive. If people would really open there eyes they would see we are all the same, living in the same rat race, just trying to get by. I hope you dont raise you children with the same ignorance. I'll pray for you to gain some insight and knowledge on love and compassion for your fellow man. What a shame.... and by the way I am white myself, not that it should make a diffrence. Wake up!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thank you!! You said it all perfectly - couldn't have said it better myself
It is because of people saying things like this that is continuously holding us ALL as a human race back...
i honestly don't understand why people claim not to be prejudiced yet in the same breath make comments such as these

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I do agree, the white man supports the majority of blacks but if we complain about it were called racists and rednecks! Its B******t, I will not deny that I am racist, and on the subject of intelligence whites do beat blacks in school testing. Not to mention whites have been responsible for all the major scientificul advances and greatest inventions, while blacks made peanut butter
We spend millions every year on correctional facilities that are full of blacks, our poorest must crime ridden communities are mostly all black, Africa is the poorest continent and is usually in total chaos. Say whatever you will but you can not argue the facts.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by robdad
i dont consider myself to be prejudice per say , but there are some undeniable differences in the races ...i am a firm believer that the average white person is superior in intelligence than the ave. black .. i dont think anyone will argue that ..

(sarcasm on)You don't consider yourself to be prejudice? ok.(sarcasm off)
please define what you mean by "superior in intelligence" for me, because as I see it, there is not some intelligence measuring device that tells you how much you have. All the time I hear people calling other people stupid and it really just makes themselves look bad, because it is not up to them to say how smart or stupid that other person is. If I judged everyone's intelligence on their grammar and spelling you would be pretty low on the intelligence scale, no offense, just an example.

blacks also dont seem to have the same pride in keeping themselves clean ... why is that black people smell bad so quickly ?

Is that so? Never noticed, I guess it's because I don't judge people's "sense of pride" by the way they smell, but if I did wouldn't that mean they were very humble(opposite of pride=humility).

blacks also always seem to have a bad attitude towards whites
Perhaps you should look in the mirror before you go accusing people of having a bad attitude, or maybe you're just a bad attitude magnet?

i dont feel offended when i get called a cracker or whitey , why do they get bent about names .. ?
I would be offended if I got called a "cracker or a whitey", but everyone's different you know.

Maybe the gov. is being slightly more lenient to blacks these days, but that's how it is with just about everything. Why do you think alcohol is legal, but marijuana isn't? Why do you think minors are legally owned by their parents? Why do you think their is an income tax? And many many more seemingly unfair laws. That's why they say life's not fair, but it isn't the blacks who make the laws.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh this thread is so not happening.

Seriously.

*locked*

top topics

join