It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen! Anyone else in North of England please look to the skies now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have just been out for a cigarette,approx 19.05 hours and indulged in my regular look to the skies and saw a bright orange light in the sky,unfortunately it disappeared behind cloud cover before i could get any images captured.It was very unusual and seemed to brighten and fade before disappearing.It was roughly a north westerly direction.I cant believe i finally saw something significant and it was the cloudiest day for ages! Has anyon else seen anything today and could this be anything to do with the supposed 'sign from Maitreya'.If your in the sheffield area or even the north of england please go and have a look!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As I pour a hot cup of coffee
I open my eyes slowly.
Realizing I had too much new years cheers last night.
sips and waits patiently for responses

[edit on 1-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

Nice one matey. There's nothing like seeing you first ufo orb. Btw what is the sign of mitraya?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Eh my friend saw a UFO yesterday in Northern Europe but will not post the video online.

And he used to be a member of the UFO researchers.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Apparently there is to be a sign over the festive season that begins the ushering in of 'Maitreya',he is the second coming to all religions,as in Jesus Christ,Buddha etc.See www.share international.com for the full story. There was supposed to be a bright light that would be seen in the skies which would be a pre cursor to the arrival of Maitreya and i just wondered whether this could be linked to what I have just seen as it was unlike anything else ive ever witnessed in the sky and some major tv networks and press have printed the 'maitreya sign' story,ie wall street journal,so it wouldnt be a total surprise if something came of it unlike the October mothership thing! Anyways,i can categorically say my hangover as now gone and what i saw is in no way linked to last nights excesses
and i not trying to start off another wiild goose chase as as been the norm lately on here,i was just hoping someone else got a better view of it and could explain what the bloody hell it is,was!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi there. Actually there are a couple of other threads about folks seeing orange ufos in the UK within the past 24 hours. The threads stated that folks were calling authorities about it.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
As I pour a hot cup of coffee
I open my eyes slowly.
Realizing I had too much new years cheers last night.
sips and waits patiently for responses

[edit on 1-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

Awww - that's kinda messed up

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Damn im pretty near to sheffield in Doncaster but the whole skys are completely covered hey well done man for seeing your first strange bit of phenomenom i hope i get to see something some day

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Nice one matey. There's nothing like seeing you first ufo orb. Btw what is the sign of mitraya?

Please explain ufo orbs!
Sounds interesting!!
Also check the Maitreya thing out,sorry cant find the links!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Please don't shoot me but could it have been a chinese lantern like this.
uk.youtube.com...

There are loads of sightings of these at the moment,they are the new craze.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Can you please provide links!!
This would be really great as i no what i saw and it means i can provide proof to my skeptic family who all extract the urine outta me for coming on here and for my paranormal beliefs and conspiracy theories.When i just told them what i saw and shouted them out to see,they were totally not interested and only saw the last seconds before it went behind the clouds!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Please don't shoot me but could it have been a chinese lantern like this.
uk.youtube.com...

There are loads of sightings of these at the moment,they are the new craze.

Nope,jus checked your link out and i t was nothing like that,it was moving a lot faster and in a diagonal direction but occasionally slowing and then speeding up again! I wont shoot u thought,make love not war i say!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is from experience.

The Ufo Orb is a ufo that I've seen on quite a few occasions. They are variable in size. Majority basketball size. smallest seen golf ball, largest size of a cow. Majority one of two colours, white or amber/orange. The vast majority travel in same coloured pairs. Many other colours, green, blue, yellow, silver, all much rarer. Very rare the red type, usually travels on own, uniquely has a laser beam facility that scans the ground/surroundings. The angle grinder type is silver, has masses of molten metal pouring off it as if touched by an angle grinder and turns from that into a most amazingly white light of jesus/angel like beauty, so pure and holy it's unimaginably hard to describe.
From experience, the UfoOrb shows intelligence, communicates to torch signals, show shape shifting capabilities and are connected to massive glowing radiant white motherships. Ufo Orbs have been seen through the ages, from the star of David, the Foo Fighters of WW2, to the critters in NASA films of today. Ufo Orbs exist. Welcome to the club.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a link to one of the threads where others in the UK reported sitings.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

i saw two last night about half eight floating in the sky was really bright i was havign a cig too and looked up and saw them they was there about a minute n started getting smaller then just disappered was so scared

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Some weeks ago I was standing outside my front door. It's like an open lobby where you find the elevetor and the spiral stairs to the other levels of the building. I live on top floor.

So I stood outside and where watching the skies. It was dark I might add and I suddenly see a orange orb. I ofc came to think of the posts I've been reading here, and my thought went towards the chinease lanterns thing. But this orb flew a bit to fast to be a paper lantern going by the wind. If I recall correctly there were almost not wind at all.

This orb also had a triangle type of an halo infront of it. Like a search light.
It looked like this:

This is graphics and not a photo, just to illustrate what I mean.

This could ofc be a helicopter. But I never heard a sound from it. It went over the sky, and was about to get out of my line of sight.
I then RAN like a mad man through my apartment to step out on the balcony to continue look at it.

But I never saw it again. It just vanished.

However, on new years eve, just when they whole neighbourhood exploded in fireworks and such, several of us saw these orbs again.
We saw around six or seven of them traveling fairly fast. These looked like chinease lanterns though but the speed was to fast to be lanterns imo.

This was in Sweden btw.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

That's really interesting about the orange ufo orb and the search light/halo. From your image it looks like it's scanning ahead of it. That's quite unique. All the ufo orbs I've seen with the laser beam facility have been the red type. Facing forward too. Very lucky that sighting you had.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

saw it in scotland m8 got it on camera was told by police it was youths playing with flares

top topics

join